ChiCom Flu Vaccines and Roe V Wade

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Roe v Wade is based upon a ‘Constitutional Rights to Privacy’.

Okey Dokey.

1. Apples and apples, we are talking lives. ChiCom Flu can kill others, a baby at 21 weeks can survive outside the womb. Lives vs lives.

2. Having the mother undergo an ultrasound prior to the medical procedure of an abortion was also deemed a ‘Constitutional Rights to Privacy’.

So why is it not a violation of my privacy to be forced to disclose my personal medical information to non medical people?

Why is it not a violation of my privacy to have someone force a swab deep into my nasal cavity against my wishes?

Last edited:

Okey Dokey.

1. Apples and apples, we are talking lives. ChiCom Flu can kill others, a baby at 21 weeks can survive outside the womb. Lives vs lives.

2. Having the mother undergo an ultrasound prior to the medical procedure of an abortion was also deemed a ‘Constitutional Rights to Privacy’.

So why is it not a violation of my privacy to be forced to disclose my personal medical information to non medical people?

Why is it not a violation of my privacy to have someone force a swab deep into my nasal cavity against my wishes?
Uh you can spread the flu. Potentially to millions of people, killing thousands. Think about it. The first few people that had the covid in America literally caused hundreds of thousands of deaths. If you dont understand the difference, nobody can help you.

Uh you can spread the flu. Potentially to millions of people, killing thousands. Think about it. The first few people that had the covid in America literally caused hundreds of thousands of deaths. If you dont understand the difference, nobody can help you.
Oh, so what’s the body count limit when it no longer becomes a Constitutional Right?

And quote where in the Constitution that limit is stated.

Okey Dokey.

Two different things. Abortions are not contagious nor do they pose a threat to anyone else.

The coronavirus is contagious and can harm others.

While you have free speech rights, you do not have the right to yell fire in a crowded theater because people could be injured or even killed.

Two different things. Abortions are not contagious nor do they pose a threat to anyone else.

The coronavirus is contagious and can harm others.

While you have free speech rights, you do not have the right to yell fire in a crowded theater because people could be injured or even killed.
Abortions are 1 million times deadlier than the ChiCom Flu.

Oh, so what’s the body count limit when it no longer becomes a Constitutional Right?

And quote where in the Constitution that limit is stated.
You've lost your little culture war on covid. You've lost your war against abortion. And you lost with the "election fraud". I believe that makes you a loser.

Forum List

Back