ChiCom Flu Claiming Another Political Leader As a Casualty

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
ChiCom Flu is cleaning house. Fascist policies against the citizens combined with hypocrisy of politicians not following the same rules is bringing down the Brit PM. Five of his aides just resigned.

In Canada, their PM days are numbered as everyone is calling for his head. I posted this in the Canada forum.

When will Joe be next? As soon as Harris is eliminated from assuming office is my guess. Even Democrats cringe at the thought of her in the WH.

53825853-10481075-Obama_appeared_to_be_deep_in_conversation_as_he_stood_with_his_a-m-56_1644110793927.jpg

Stacey-Abrams-kids.jpg

Screen-Shot-2022-02-02-at-3.32.23-PM.png

aoc-masks-4b-1.jpg

ChiCom Flu is cleaning house. Fascist policies against the citizens combined with hypocrisy of politicians not following the same rules is bringing down the Brit PM. Five of his aides just resigned.

In Canada, their PM days are numbered as everyone is calling for his head. I posted this in the Canada forum.

When will Joe be next? As soon as Harris is eliminated from assuming office is my guess. Even Democrats cringe at the thought of her in the WH.

Canada has a parliamentary system. We don't. You'd realize this if you had understood grammar school civics.

Boris Johnson is being brought down because he followed the Trump Playbook on Covid, which is the reason why Trump is gone.

The reality is, people are no longer following Covid restrictions, and they wonder why we haven't gotten past this thing yet.

Canada has a parliamentary system. We don't. You'd realize this if you had understood grammar school civics.

Boris Johnson is being brought down because he followed the Trump Playbook on Covid, which is the reason why Trump is gone.

The reality is, people are no longer following Covid restrictions, and they wonder why we haven't gotten past this thing yet.
No difference. Joe will be declared mentally unfit by his handlers today if Harris wasn’t there waiting.
Fact is, every leader of a major nation is facing early retirement because of their actions with ChiCom flu.

The best thing this country could do to combat COVID is to lock up Fauci and his coconspirators in big pharma, then start early treatment with ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine and monoclonal antibodies. Biden and congressional Democrats love the chaos and uncertainty that Fauci causes so he'll be around as long as they are.

Part of the political reckoning you will see here in November is covid related. The American people know that they have been had and know where to put the blame.....Squarely on the heads of the dems.

The dems took the "science" and turned it into political control and they are going to reap the whirlwind for doing so.

The sad part is the dems so undermined the faith in "science" that we will be seeing the repercussions from that for a generation.

I don't know, maybe that's a good thing long term when the kids that have had to put-up with mandates and lost education get out into the real world and see what the dems did to them.

I hope that they never forget.

Part of the political reckoning you will see here in November is covid related. The American people know that they have been had and know where to put the blame.....Squarely on the heads of the dems.

The dems took the "science" and turned it into political control and they are going to reap the whirlwind for doing so.

The sad part is the dems so undermined the faith in "science" that we will be seeing the repercussions from that for a generation.

I don't know, maybe that's a good thing long term when the kids that have had to put-up with mandates and lost education get out into the real world and see what the dems did to them.

I hope that they never forget.
Virginia trounced Democrats last November because of Rona and CRT

Guess who’ll be in the White House in 3 years.
Still Biden...

You see, the biggest problem you guys have is that you can't help yourselves. You'll take Congress, and instead of doing popular things, you'll do crazy stuff like trying to ban abortion and yanking away people's health care. It's the same stupid shit you did in 1996, and the same stupid shit you did in 2012. And Dole and Romney were much better candidates than Trump.

Forum List

Back