Chickenhawk Obama increases the Iran-based fearmongering

Dr.Drock

Aug 19, 2009
Obama: Iran 'Will Pay a Price' for Assassination Plot - Yahoo! News

President Barack Obama said today that Iran will "pay a price" through sanctions and international pressure for its recent hostile behavior including the alleged Iran-directed plot to assassinate the Saudi Arabian ambassador to the U.S. in Washington, D.C.

And just so everyone, this is the government the official works for that warmonger Obama is so desperately defending.

Human rights in Saudi Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In Saudi Arabia's case this includes amputations of hands and feet for robbery, and flogging for lesser crimes such as "sexual deviance" and drunkenness.

The death penalty can be imposed for a wide range of offences[10] including murder, rape, armed robbery, repeated drug use, apostasy,[11] adultery,[12] witchcraft and sorcery

The driving ban for women was unofficial until 1990 when it was introduced as official legislation after 47 Saudi women drove cars through the streets of the Saudi capital, Riyadh.

Saudi Arabian law does not recognize religious freedom,

The rights of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people, collectively referred to as LGBT, are not recognized in Saudi Arabia. The criminal code treats homosexuality and cross-dressing as crimes and traditional social mores tend to view such activities as signs of decadence and immorality. The maximum punishment for "sexual deviance" is public execution

D+Z, a magazine focused on development, reports that hundreds were arrested in order to limit freedom of expression. Many of these individuals were held without trial and in secret. The torture of these prisoners was also found to be prevalent.[43]

On a side point, if this plot is true I'm not defending it, I'm saying we should in NO way be defending the slimeball disgusting Saudi Arabian gov't.

Iran raised the stakes by trying to kill the Saudi ambasdor on US soil!

Obama is take the right steps. I just hope he follows through. Cudos to our President on this one!

Iran raised the stakes by trying to kill the Saudi ambasdor on US soil!

Obama is take the right steps. I just hope he follows through. Cudos to our President on this one!

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture4033-foden20111013-iran20111013030325.jpg

On a side point, if this plot is true I'm not defending it, I'm saying we should in NO way be defending the slimeball disgusting Saudi Arabian gov't.

The point isn't solely to defend the Saudi, it's that the plot was to be executed on American soil.

Another day another Obama Congress-free War.

How much service do Obama and Biden have between them?

On the other hand there, the Iran Saudi thing came from Holder so there's a good chance he made that up too

President Barack Obama said today that Iran will "pay a price" through sanctions and international pressure for its recent hostile behavior including the alleged Iran-directed plot to assassinate the Saudi Arabian ambassador to the U.S. in Washington, D.C.

And just so everyone, this is the government the official works for that warmonger Obama is so desperately defending.

In Saudi Arabia's case this includes amputations of hands and feet for robbery, and flogging for lesser crimes such as "sexual deviance" and drunkenness.

The death penalty can be imposed for a wide range of offences[10] including murder, rape, armed robbery, repeated drug use, apostasy,[11] adultery,[12] witchcraft and sorcery

The driving ban for women was unofficial until 1990 when it was introduced as official legislation after 47 Saudi women drove cars through the streets of the Saudi capital, Riyadh.

The rights of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people, collectively referred to as LGBT, are not recognized in Saudi Arabia. The criminal code treats homosexuality and cross-dressing as crimes and traditional social mores tend to view such activities as signs of decadence and immorality. The maximum punishment for "sexual deviance" is public execution

D+Z, a magazine focused on development, reports that hundreds were arrested in order to limit freedom of expression. Many of these individuals were held without trial and in secret. The torture of these prisoners was also found to be prevalent.[43]
I'm wondering exactly when sanctions and "international pressure" did fuck all to effect any change in Iran.

I bet they are going to reconsider their bad boy behavior just because the Dear Leader said it. I can't even type that in jest, so scratch that - let's just watch the partisans shower his great unicornness with praise and fairy dust for doing the same thing and expecting different results.

I'm wondering exactly when sanctions and "international pressure" did fuck all to effect any change in Iran.

I bet they are going to reconsider their bad boy behavior just because the Dear Leader said it. I can't even type that in jest, so scratch that - let's just watch the partisans shower his great unicornness with praise and fairy dust for doing the same thing and expecting different results.

I hear strongly worded letters will make a come back!

Another day another Obama Congress-free War.

How much service do Obama and Biden have between them?

On the other hand there, the Iran Saudi thing came from Holder so there's a good chance he made that up too

Are you this stupid in real life or just on the internets? Last time I checked, we're not conducting a war on any soil other than Afghanistan and Iraq. The same two countries we were at war with in Nov 2008.

I hear strongly worded letters will make a come back!
The UN has raised that to an art form.

Of course, we all know that if Obama didn't make a strong statement against Iran, you'd call him 'weak'. But I get the feeling that even the most disingenuous right-wingers know they can't go there after Obama took care of Osama Bin Laden.

The point isn't solely to defend the Saudi, it's that the plot was to be executed on American soil.

Correct, the people involved should be tried and punished accordingly if found guilty.

But we're defending a gov't that's as bad or worse than the Iranian gov't. A gov't we buddy up with despite them stoning women to death, burning women alive as punishment, killing apostates, and on and on and on.

Of course, we all know that if Obama didn't make a strong statement against Iran, you'd call him 'weak'. But I get the feeling that even the most disingenuous right-wingers know they can't go there after Obama took care of Osama Bin Laden.

No i don't live in this republican/democrat fantasy world. I'm capable of independent thought.

I'm anti-warmongering and anti-fearmongering, and Obama is a warmongering chickenhawk just like Bush.

Forum List

Back