Chicken wing prices are going through the roof. So Wingstop, a chain known for, well, wings, is now selling chicken thighs

I call bullshit.
The Wife just paid 8 bucks for three decent sized chicken thighs.
The lefts inflation affects all chicken pieces.
Today’s prices. $1.99 per pound. If you want organic you pay big. Boneless non-organic is $2.99 per pound.
View attachment 504594

We only buy the good stuff.
Organic? Then don’t complain. It’s always expensive. Just choke down the antibodies from your chicken you’ll be fine at $1.99 per pound.

It still has gone up across the board.

I call bullshit.
The Wife just paid 8 bucks for three decent sized chicken thighs.
The lefts inflation affects all chicken pieces.
Today’s prices. $1.99 per pound. If you want organic you pay big. Boneless non-organic is $2.99 per pound.
View attachment 504594

We only buy the good stuff.
Organic? Then don’t complain. It’s always expensive. Just choke down the antibodies from your chicken you’ll be fine at $1.99 per pound.
He shops at HEB....definitely not "the good stuff".

I was in Walmart yesterday and saw 3 ribeyes for 59.00.

A half a bag of groceries cost me $60 yesterday.....WTF!!!!! a can of paint???? 85 bucks!!!!!!
Thanks Joe you asshole....

A chicken wing shortage might just do it for me. Y’all have raised gas prices, kept us locked inside for over a year, and kicked us off social media but I draw the line on a chicken wing shortage. Idk how much more I can take.
Yum, I love hot thighs and hot legs ...

I recall wasting quite a few keystrokes on here warning of this myself prior to all of this.

It's like talking to the wall a lot of the time.

I don't think any of those threads even got any responses.

The circus was just way more interesting, I suppose.

damn it i am eating lunch...pizza not chicken....i never could do the wringing of the neck...i am talking about large scale production of chickens

damn it i am eating lunch...pizza not chicken....i never could do the wringing of the neck...i am talking about large scale production of chickens

I live in Biden's state. For now. If it weren't the corporate capital of the world I'd have been out of this joint a long time ago. There's just so much darned currency to be had here and in the surrounding states.

Anyway, the point of that is that one of the state's biggest industries are the chicken farms down state.

The chickens outnumber the people in the state 200-1 and they process over 200 million chickens each year.

It's filthy, too. Its all you smell when you have to go down that way.

i am amused....my mothers family had chicken houses..the large ones...her sister farmed chickens on a large scale for decades till her son put the business under...yes they do smell...a good thunder storm will cause them to mass and suffocate...and you best be on the companys reps good side and you get there with production

Forum List

Back