Chick-Fil-A Named Best Fast Food Restaurant in America

Chick-fil-A is so popular here, that at lunch time, the drive-thru line snakes out onto the street, which is a main thoroughfare where cars are clipping by at 50-55 mph. And they have two drive-thru lines.

Sadly, it just demonstrates how lazy fat-ass Americans are. I walk from work into the restaurant, wait no more than a minute, and order my spicy chicken sandwich at the counter because Americans are too GDF lazy to get out of their cars.

But it goes to show you that their customers are willing to be nominees for a Darwin Award and risk their lives just for their outstanding chicken sandwiches.

I guess thats nice for you.
Those people obviously dont work within walking distance.

Don't know. We were hoping you could tell us; So, what’s the problem? Well, Chick-fil-A is run by devout Christians who believe in strong marriages, devoted families, and the highest standards of character for their workers. The restaurant chain’s official corporate mission is to “glorify God” and “enrich the lives of everyone we touch.” The company’s community-service initiatives, funded through its WinShape Foundation, support foster-care, scholarship, summer-camp, and marriage-enrichment programs. On Sunday, all Chick-fil-A stores close so workers can spend the day at worship and rest. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/chick-fil-a-gay-marriage/

I don't eat at too many fast food places, but without a doubt, by far and away, Chick fil A has the best customer service of any fast food chain I've been in.

Contrast that with a McDonald's where I've stood around waiting for 10 minutes for a coffee, the stores are often dirty, and unless the woman behind the counter is over 50, the staff couldn't give a shit.

Chick-fil-A is so popular here, that at lunch time, the drive-thru line snakes out onto the street, which is a main thoroughfare where cars are clipping by at 50-55 mph. And they have two drive-thru lines.

Sadly, it just demonstrates how lazy fat-ass Americans are. I walk from work into the restaurant, wait no more than a minute, and order my spicy chicken sandwich at the counter because Americans are too GDF lazy to get out of their cars.

But it goes to show you that their customers are willing to be nominees for a Darwin Award and risk their lives just for their outstanding chicken sandwiches.

1. Drive to the restaurant
  2. Park your car
  3. Go inside
See, it's not hard.

But thankfully, because all these lazy fat-asses couldn't be bothered, I get my lunch in about two minutes.

I work less than a 5-minute walk to the restaurant. One of our EAs - a young, fairly fit woman in her early 30s - told me she saw me there a few weeks ago when she drove to the restaurant. I told her that in the time it takes her to walk to her car in the parking lot, get in and drive to the restaurant, wait in line for umpteen minutes, and get her order, I've walked there in less time and already eaten. So, I said, she should walk too. Not only is it exercise, but it's faster. She looked at me as if I had two heads.

1. Drive to the restaurant
  2. Park your car
  3. Go inside
See, it's not hard.

But thankfully, because all these lazy fat-asses couldn't be bothered, I get my lunch in about two minutes.

I work less than a 5-minute walk to the restaurant. One of our EAs - a young, fairly fit woman in her early 30s - told me she saw me there a few weeks ago when she drove to the restaurant. I told her that in the time it takes her to walk to her car in the parking lot, get in and drive to the restaurant, wait in line for umpteen minutes, and get her order, I've walked there in less time and already eaten. So, I said, she should walk too. Not only is it exercise, but it's faster. She looked at me as if I had two heads.

LOL...park your car and go inside huh?
Good luck with that around here during the lunch hour or dinner hour.

Maybe it's not practical where you live, but it is where I live, and I see it all the time. People are too lazy to get out of their cars.

I thank God for these people, because I can go in, get my food, and get out pronto.

A little initiative and a lack of sloth does wonders.

Maybe it's not practical where you live, but it is where I live, and I see it all the time. People are too lazy to get out of their cars.

I thank God for these people, because I can go in, get my food, and get out pronto.

A little initiative and a lack of sloth does wonders.

Nah...
They pack the local grocery parking lots and walk over.
I have three within 3 or 4 miles and they all get that way at high traffic times.

I do love Chick-fil-a, but I think I'd put In-N-Out in the #1 spot.

5 Guys and Halal Guys should be high on the list too.
in-n-out has limited distribution, they aren't on the East Coast so they are disqualified. 5 guys do great burger and fries but that's all they do. Steak and Shake, maybe.

I don't do fast foods, If I be hungry there is always a package of crackers and peanut butter or a banana...

Shows how out of touch leftards are from mainstream America.

Chick-fil-A named Americans' favorite fast-food restaurant

I don't know who leftards are, but the Bay Area loves our Chick-fil-A restaurants.

Best chicken sandwich there is.
Where are there shitfillit restaurants in the BA? Not on the peninsula or even the east bay.
Off the top of my head I know of Chick fil-A in San Jose and another in Walnut Creek.

Every time I have been to either they are packed- they remind me of In and Out Burger with the crowds they have.

Don't know. We were hoping you could tell us; So, what’s the problem? Well, Chick-fil-A is run by devout Christians who believe in strong marriages, devoted families, and the highest standards of character for their workers. The restaurant chain’s official corporate mission is to “glorify God” and “enrich the lives of everyone we touch.” The company’s community-service initiatives, funded through its WinShape Foundation, support foster-care, scholarship, summer-camp, and marriage-enrichment programs. On Sunday, all Chick-fil-A stores close so workers can spend the day at worship and rest. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/chick-fil-a-gay-marriage/

I don't eat at too many fast food places, but without a doubt, by far and away, Chick fil A has the best customer service of any fast food chain I've been in.

Contrast that with a McDonald's where I've stood around waiting for 10 minutes for a coffee, the stores are often dirty, and unless the woman behind the counter is over 50, the staff couldn't give a shit.

I put customer service up there with In and Out- both have management and staff who look like they are thrilled by every customer.

Forum List

Back