Chick-fil-A feeds stranded drivers

While I disagreed with his opinion, I could have cared less what the CEO of Chick-Fil-A said about gay marriage. You ask a social conservative what his opinion on gay marriage is, and get pissed when he gives you the obvious answer?

I applaud what they are doing, but I'm pretty sure it's just an evil plot to turn the stranded motorists into homophobes. :tongue:

So, I'm curious. Will the same people who slammed the CEO of Chick-Fil-A for giving his honest, personal opinion of gay marriage when asked, now praise him for the charity his company is engaging in? I'm guessing we won't hear much about it.

Chick-fil-A feeds stranded drivers - New York News

Nor did they publicly thank Chick-Fil-A for giving out free food and drink to protestors targeting their restaurants.

The company did change its policy not to give out money to political groups lobbying against gays, but the staff still should have equal freedom of speech without being harassed for it.

Pro and anti gay are BOTH religious beliefs until it is scientifically proven if homosexuality is a choice or not, natural or unnatural, and if it can be changed or not.

So BOTH views should be treated equally under law, not imposing one over the other.

Is this supposed to make him less of a homphobic asshole,

or just a homophobic asshole who happens to be able to occasionally act like a decent human being in unrelated matters?

So, I'm curious. Will the same people who slammed the CEO of Chick-Fil-A for giving his honest, personal opinion of gay marriage when asked, now praise him for the charity his company is engaging in? I'm guessing we won't hear much about it.

Nor did they publicly thank Chick-Fil-A for giving out free food and drink to protestors targeting their restaurants.

The company did change its policy not to give out money to political groups lobbying against gays, but the staff still should have equal freedom of speech without being harassed for it.

Pro and anti gay are BOTH religious beliefs until it is scientifically proven if homosexuality is a choice or not, natural or unnatural, and if it can be changed or not.

So BOTH views should be treated equally under law, not imposing one over the other.

Are you retarded? If homosexuality is a choice, then heterosexuality is a choice.

Religion is a choice. One is not 'naturally' a Southern Baptist, or a Jew, or a Hindu.

What is wrong with you?

or just a homophobic asshole who happens to be able to occasionally act like a decent human being in unrelated matters?

and people like you say that the right has no tolerance.

Funny.

Are you retarded? If homosexuality is a choice, then heterosexuality is a choice.

Religion is a choice. One is not 'naturally' a Southern Baptist, or a Jew, or a Hindu.

What is wrong with you?

a better question is...

Why are you so angry?

Funny.

Why would I tolerate bigotry?

Do you tolerate people who want to take your guns away? Do you support their efforts?

Threads like this are hilarious to me.

1. What does this have to do with the CEO's comments on gays?

2. Why do you feel the need to cheerlead for a multi-national corporation?

I rest my case.

Do you think human decency is a game of points? Do you really think that if some guy is a homophobic asshole that somehow he can earn a pass on that if he hands out some food?

Funny.

Why would I tolerate bigotry?

Do you tolerate people who want to take your guns away? Do you support their efforts?

I do not support their efforts but I applaud their efforts.

However,

One wanting to take my gun rights away in no way compare, in my eyes, to one that is a bigot.

So I concede in this debate.

I rest my case.

Do you think human decency is a game of points? Do you really think that if some guy is a homophobic asshole that somehow he can earn a pass on that if he hands out some food?

Did someone say "human decency"

Phil-Robertson-Duck-Dynasty-Mahmoud-Ahmadinejad-Iran-on-subject-of-Homosexuals-540x540.jpg

I rest my case.

is it possible that one is a homophobic asshole because he has a strong religious conviction....and therefore not really an asshole...perhaps simply misguided?

You seem to like the word 'asshole' a lot :dunno:

Just sayin'

Freudian slip, perhaps??

Indeed, nothing short of complete acceptance is tolerated in a GLBT community that depends on threats and intimidation to achieve their goals. One wonders how much more effective giving away food to the needy would be?

I guess we'll need to wait to see a bunch of Queers and Transgendered Freaks giving away chicken smmiches in a blizzard.

Neither asswipe... just because you don't agree with his beliefs on gay marriage doesn't mean he's scared of homosexuals.. what a fucking retarded thing for you to say, even for you.

Further proof that the man isn't the demon that you and other leftist nitwits portrayed him to be simply because you don't share his belief. Stop being such an intolerant asshat.

It's good that he's doing that and all - but it's hard not to be cynical/jaded toward anyone who has immersed themselves into the game of partisan politics.

I'd be interested to see how the story got out before I'd shake the hand of a guy I'd consider a bigot.

In all the posts I have put on the board I never slammed him for his personal thoughts about the LBGT issue. He should be applauded for his compassion to those in need.:clap2:
By the way, we do not have a chick-fil-A in my area.

Forum List

Back