Chick Corea - Desafinado (Official Audio)

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011

This is going to be on his new album. What do you think?

I found this quite by accident. I am not a huge fan of piano music but I do like this and Chick Corea.

This is going to be on his new album. What do you think?

I found this quite by accident. I am not a huge fan of piano music but I do like this and Chick Corea.

Meh -- it's a bit busy, not the least reason is dearth of any accompanying support, which leaves the notes out there naked by themselves.

And I just can't get behind the voice of electric piano. Would rather hear it on a Steinway.

In the mid 70's I was in Boston on business when some friends took me to a small venue to see the fusion jazz band Return to Forever, featuring Chick Corea on the keyboard and Stanley Clarke playing a large standup acoustic bass.
This was the first time I'd ever be exposed to jazz music, and that night became a lifetime fan. ... :cool:

In the mid 70's I was in Boston on business when some friends took me to a small venue to see the fusion jazz band Return to Forever, featuring Chick Corea on the keyboard and Stanley Clarke playing a large standup acoustic bass.
This was the first time I'd ever be exposed to jazz music, and that night became a lifetime fan. ... :cool:
Napoleon.jpg

Forum List

Back