Chicago Tribune:...Obama should step aside.

Wicked Jester

Libsmackin'chef
Aug 4, 2009
So. Cal, Malibu!
Well, the honeymoon is definitely over......Even the Ineptness In Chiefs hometown paper is calling on him to run along, now.

Obama Should “Step Aside” -Chicago Tribune | The Presidency

This comes on the heels of Carville telling him to start with the mass firings of his administration.

But of course, the most ignorant of the sheep will follow him blindly over the cliff.

Last edited:
Conservatives are delusional Dreamers. They actually believe Obama is going to lose his reelection bid. Yes, we are not happy with his Presidency, but we also are way more unhappy with the Republican Party, and that means we have two choices in 2012 - the lesser of two evils, and that my fellow Americans means Obama wins reelection.

Conservatives are delusional Dreamers. They actually believe Obama is going to lose his reelection bid. Yes, we are not happy with his Presidency, but we also are way more unhappy with the Republican Party, and that means we have two choices in 2012 - the lesser of two evils, and that my fellow Americans means Obama wins reelection.

Can you imagine that loon Rick Perry as president? It will never happen, Obama will win.

Yeah, that's the same load of shit we heard leading up to Carter's abject trouncing.

Can you imagine that loon Rick Perry as president? It will never happen, Obama will win.
Yeah, follow him right over that cliff, sheeple!

Step aside? No...no...no...no...never!!! It's like the beach scene in Saving Private Ryan when the American yells to his buddies, "Don't shoot, let 'em burn!!!" as Germans, their uniforms on fire, spill out of a burning pillbox.

That's likely true, especially if we look at the field of Republican candidates. Of course, that doesn't amount to a ringing endorsement of Obama.

Here's what conservatives are often ignoring: a lot of that criticism is coming from the left, from people that will not, under any circumstances, vote Republican. In a similar set of circumstances, a similarly moderate Democratic president also came under a lot of fire from the left, but was still reelected:

Liberal Criticism of Franklin Roosevelt and The New Deal « UKIAH BLOG

I've been voting since 1970, it's always ben the lesser of 2 evils. Seriously, I can't imagine why anybody would subject the country to 4 more years of this crap. And I ain't saying it's entirely Obama's fault either, but his vision of how to fix the country and the economy are far left ideals that simply cannot be reconciled with the conservative view. He had his shot and it didn't work, and now it's time to try the alternative.

Fer sher... the gazillion of unemployed Americans now having to spend more and more of their unemployment on $4 gas and $4 milk will most likely vote Obama.

Yea, right.

LOL, why do you say that?
Biden gives gifts to Con's every time he opens his gaffin' prone mouth.

You can bet ol' Hillary is thinkin' of a run.

Would Hillary really make much of a difference?
One thing is for sure, she wouldn't be as polarizing and devisive as Obama is. And i'm quite sure she would make far better choices in who she filled her administration with. I doubt you would see abject far left lunatics filling every damn desk.

New Topics

Forum List

Back