Chicago "trans-item" woman identifies as a bicycle...to ride bus for free on bike rack; Respect!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Video: Chicago Woman Tries To Get A Free Ride On The Bus By Going On The Bike Rack!

Black woman in Chicago has observed the mental illness of liberalism.....seen how society is apparently playing along....and in a stroke of genius has decided she is now going to identify herself as a bicycle and ride the bus bike rack for free. When told to get down she just says "I'm a bike". Yes ma'am you are.

Don't hate the playa....hate the game. Respect!!

Ma'am I want to applaud you. You deserve the Ghetto Hustler Of The Year Award.

Pure genius.

And yes libs....she cannot be questioned. She says she's a bike....she's a bike. Call it trans-item or trans-noun.

Wait....ClosedCaption you just called a Trans person "crazy". Stop being a fucking intolerant bigot.

Okay I'm a human ATM machine that takes cash deposits only.
(I'll also accept donations of Girl Scout cookies.)
I'm a nonprofit organism, so all donations are tax deductible.
But you can donate extra to pay for my trans-ATM reassignment.
If I land in jail for tax evasion, maybe I can get taxpayers to pay for that as well....

I'm a bike!!!

Are you a card carrying member of the Bicycle-Tricyle-Motorcycle-Unicycle community?
Do you accept Scooters on your rack? What about Segway's?
Are you only going to open up slots for Bikes and discriminate against other forms of transportation?
Are you ADA friendly, do motorized wheelchairs count?

Sorry, I'm still Questioning/Bike-Curious!

ClosedCaption, you have nothing to say because you've already accepted the premise that people can decide for themselves what they want to be, regardless of reality.

Forum List

Back