Chicago Stupidity...De We Really Want Democrats Running Our Country

Got something dumber. Same people who brought you the "opioid crisis" are handing out needles by the truckload so people can shoot up opioids.

Chicago Police Chief Want an investigation of himself after he is found sleeping in his car. How much will this cost taxpayers?
Chicago's top cop caught sleeping in car after mayor says he had 'couple of drinks' with dinner
I had a friend who left a bar and decided he had had too much to drink and chose to sleep in his car before driving home which was parked on the street in front of the bar. About four hours later the cops pulled him out of his car. He was unable to walk a straight line during his sobriety test. So, without giving him a breathalyzer test, he was charged with DUI simply for failing his walking test. Alex had come home from Vietnam with a weird way of walking. When he provided paperwork from the VA confirming he had broken both of his ankles while exiting a Huey the judge immediately dismissed the case. Lesson learned is if you decide to sleep in your car instead of driving while intoxicated, make sure you have a Purple Heart and VA documents.

Chicago Police Chief Want an investigation of himself after he is found sleeping in his car. How much will this cost taxpayers?
Chicago's top cop caught sleeping in car after mayor says he had 'couple of drinks' with dinner
I had a friend who left a bar and decided he had had too much to drink and chose to sleep in his car before driving home which was parked on the street in front of the bar. About four hours later the cops pulled him out of his car. He was unable to walk a straight line during his sobriety test. So, without giving him a breathalyzer test, he was charged with DUI simply for failing his walking test. Alex had come home from Vietnam with a weird way of walking. When he provided paperwork from the VA confirming he had broken both of his ankles while exiting a Huey the judge immediately dismissed the case. Lesson learned is if you decide to sleep in your car instead of driving while intoxicated, make sure you have a Purple Heart and VA documents.
I got busted after putting the car in gear to back out of apartment complex office after paying rent. I had three beers cleaning my apartment and drove to office because it was raining. Had to travel out of state next day for daughters cancer surgery. He had parked behind mail boxes and waited to pull behind me so he could question me. Same officer would wait outside restaurants to stop couples coming from dinner. Then he would approach and smell for beer on persons breath. Needless to say he is not a cop anymore.

Forum List

Back