Chicago Sees 135% Spike in Carjackings. Answer? Defund Police and Outlaw Video Game

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
When you refuse to confront evil as the Left does, they must fabricate boogeymen that won’t fight back.

Police
Video games
Carbon
Speech
Etc

When you refuse to confront evil as the Left does, they must fabricate boogeymen that won’t fight back.

Police
Video games
Carbon
Speech
Etc

Mayoral Family Portrait

lightfoot.jpg

They need to ban most Hollywood action movies as well then. I just saw one with a several car jackings, a rape, bad language and torture. Of course, that is what Hollywood has been putting out for many decades and in most places there is no correlation between that and real crime. Basically, it ain't the entertainment no, it's Chicago; where Democrats have ruled the roost.

Police
Video games
Carbon
Speech
Etc

Must be those Asian graduate students?

Why are so many Democrats so ugly and bizarre looking?

Look at Lori Lightfoot. It looks like she came off the set of a Hollywood horror movie.

Lori.jpg.optimal.jpg

That's so surreal that just seeing her on the TV could give little kids nightmares. She looks like the Creature from the Black Lagoon.

lagoon-3-copy.jpg

Police
Video games
Carbon
Speech
Etc

Keep in mind they WANT it that way. Keeping people poor, desperate, scared, and addicted makes them much easier to control. The violence is there to remind citizens what will happen to them if they cross the government.

Police
Video games
Carbon
Speech
Etc

It has to be the video games fault. It certainly can't be because of single-family homes, where the girl gets pregnant at 15, and unable to support the kid until he turns 18. It can't be because of no father figure in their life. It can't be because kids learning that crime does pay in Democrat controlled cities. It must be the video games fault then.

They need to ban most Hollywood action movies as well then. I just saw one with a several car jackings, a rape, bad language and torture. Of course, that is what Hollywood has been putting out for many decades and in most places there is no correlation between that and real crime. Basically, it ain't the entertainment no, it's Chicago; where Democrats have ruled the roost.
Yep. Hard to find movies without graphic sex and violence anymore.

Police
Video games
Carbon
Speech
Etc

The answer of one single democrat. Weatherman posts another hoax.

Police
Video games
Carbon
Speech
Etc

It has to be the video games fault. It certainly can't be because of single-family homes, where the girl gets pregnant at 15, and unable to support the kid until he turns 18. It can't be because of no father figure in their life. It can't be because kids learning that crime does pay in Democrat controlled cities. It must be the video games fault then.

Exactly, always blaming something/someone else but yet never taking accountability or responsibility for their own actions or the root of the problem.

I wanna see a remake of the Waltons where John Boy hammers Erin and Jim Bob and grandpa have a thing. Of course John would be messing around with Cora Beth and Ike would be banging both Baldwin sisters. Olivia would be working at the dew drop inn and doing bj's out back. Mary Ellen and reverend Fordwick would meet behind the church.

I wanna see a remake of the Waltons where John Boy hammers Erin and Jim Bob and grandpa have a thing. Of course John would be messing around with Cora Beth and Ike would be banging both Baldwin sisters. Olivia would be working at the dew drop inn and doing bj's out back. Mary Ellen and reverend Fordwick would meet behind the church.
It’s a Wonderful Life II.
Townsfolk lynches Potter.

And the remake of my waltons scenario if the remake it would be called "the Waltons eat their young!"

And the remake of my waltons scenario if the remake it would be called "the Waltons eat their young!"
Waltons Mountain
1614201406877.jpeg

Forum List

Back