Chicago school employee steals $1.5 million of chicken wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Finally, a criminal mind I can understand.

I just love chicken wings!

But the employee was black, which means the police targeted her because of racism

So there is that.

I'm sure any of you white folk out there would do Ok if you did the same, much like how they treated Hillary

But the employee was black, which means the police targeted her because of racism

So there is that.

I'm sure any of you white folk out there would do Ok if you did the same, much like how they treated Hillary

The jokes write themselves.

Wings.... hmmmmmm.... They have the best wings at my golf club!!!!
I going to lunch..... :scared1:
What I don't understand is no chips or beer were ordered with the wings.

Very odd.

They should do a psychiatric consult on her just for that, granted, explaining why she ordered all that beer for the children might be a little difficult.

Then again, that is Chicago where 99% of the children are already doing heroin and gang bangers to boot.

So there is that.

Order them, don't pay for them, sell them for around a 50% discount, pure profit.

Hell during the pandemic she probably could have gotten sticker price on the black market, or set up a shell fake company as a supplier to fool regular businesses, or allow those businesses to fool themselves .

1675279932169.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back