Chicago Mayor Orders 10pm Curfew For Businesses That Are “Non Essential”

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Bass Pro Shops deemed essential.
8FD8514B-D189-48BE-A9AC-2CE3A0344A94.jpeg

The monster kind of looks like a fish. What kind of lure did it bite? I am still waiting for the local Bass Pro Shop to get restocked with Federal Ammo. Constantly sold out obviously in anticipation of savages, like the ones who voted for it, acting out.

Because the covid cooties lie in wait to jump people after 10:00!....Beetlejuice is a fucking idjit.
The Left hate science.
But in all fairness, the Left hates everything and everyone, including themselves.

For example, they just can't seem to whack off their genitals fast enough to become another sex.

Can anyone recommend them a good church to burn down or statue to tear down?

Bass Pro Shops deemed essential.
View attachment 405752
He probably got a call from his friend Obama and wa told by him to do that to keep the corruption of Chicago going.lol
I have to hand it to the Mayor. Here is a "woman".....thingy.............that is willing to defund the systemically racist police and then put more of those policemen on her own street in order to spare the masses of their systemic racism she will now have to endure.

It's all about self sacrifice

looks like a spinner to me

It's a rooster tail. One of my go to lures. I've had more success with white, black or red than brown.
When I catch something that nasty I step on its head to get the hook out then kick it back in the water.

Forum List

Back