Chicago Mayor Orders 10pm Curfew For Businesses That Are “Non Essential”

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Reaction score
The monster kind of looks like a fish. What kind of lure did it bite? I am still waiting for the local Bass Pro Shop to get restocked with Federal Ammo. Constantly sold out obviously in anticipation of savages, like the ones who voted for it, acting out.

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
The monster kind of looks like a fish. What kind of lure did it bite? I am still waiting for the local Bass Pro Shop to get restocked with Federal Ammo. Constantly sold out obviously in anticipation of savages, like the ones who voted for it, acting out.

Votto

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Because the covid cooties lie in wait to jump people after 10:00!....Beetlejuice is a fucking idjit.
The Left hate science.
But in all fairness, the Left hates everything and everyone, including themselves.

For example, they just can't seem to whack off their genitals fast enough to become another sex.

Can anyone recommend them a good church to burn down or statue to tear down?

LA RAM FAN

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Votto

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Bass Pro Shops deemed essential.
View attachment 405752
He probably got a call from his friend Obama and wa told by him to do that to keep the corruption of Chicago going.lol
I have to hand it to the Mayor. Here is a "woman".....thingy.............that is willing to defund the systemically racist police and then put more of those policemen on her own street in order to spare the masses of their systemic racism she will now have to endure.

It's all about self sacrifice

joebfishin

Rookie
Reaction score
i would want my lure back so i would just lip it like a big mouth bass an rip it out

LAUGHatLEFTISTS

Diamond Member
Reaction score
looks like a spinner to me
It's a rooster tail. One of my go to lures. I've had more success with white, black or red than brown.
When I catch something that nasty I step on its head to get the hook out then kick it back in the water.

petro

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Damn, someone beat the shit out of that woman with the fugly stick.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List