Chicago Mayor doesn't want to sleep in her bed, wierd

Well, I hope that some stores stay in Chicago.

Otherwise, things could deteriorate to the point that some people leave Chicago & come to your city!

E.g., a hurricane once damaged a certain city so badly that some people left it and went to Texas, where -- I have read -- they have been causing trouble ever since!

Otherwise, things could deteriorate to the point that some people leave Chicago & come to your city!

E.g., a hurricane once damaged a certain city so badly that some people left it and went to Texas, where -- I have read -- they have been causing trouble ever since!

I'm already surrounded by California Refugees. Nevada gone blue, we support BERNIE.

I thought this tread would be about furniture and sleeping.

I'm already surrounded by California Refugees. Nevada gone blue, we support BERNIE.

Progressives are a virus. They move to an area and multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way they can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Commie Progressives are a disease, a cancer of this planet, er, or something

What you say is tragically true.

They flooded in here .... infiltrating the public schools.

One stabbed a beloved music teacher to death for no reason ....

It is best to keep those animals where they are.

A major component of what's playing today is young PROGS have declared they're better and smarter than generations past. See we got it all wrong man. They're typical PROGS of course, rip it all down and then complain about it.

So here's a spoiled rotten group with gadgets up their asses 24/7 telling us how it's done, "change is inevitable & good", yack yack yack. Last I was at this beach we found bottles of ? they use to get high. This is the shit-hole these fuckers leave behind after one day at the beach. I've lived in the area all my life and it was never like this before, but somehow we got it all wrong while these assholes are going to right the ship. Here's beautiful Lake Tahoe, this generations idea of righteousness, respect blah............blah............................................blah

Zephyr Cove.jpg

What you say is tragically true.

They flooded in here .... infiltrating the public schools.

One stabbed a beloved music teacher to death for no reason ....

It is best to keep those animals where they are.

I am so sorry to hear about that teacher's tragic death.

I dare not say more.

I'm sure this is common in PROG-towns across the USA. They fuck it up all the way around, and then complain about it, go figure. Spoiled children isn't even a metaphor for PROGS, they're equal in every way but age.

Remember in November, should be easy. Mayor pleads with Walmart, other retailers to not abandon Chicago

Stores closing up is a reflection on the Mayor, and will be brought up by whoever challenges her for re-election. But when you cater to the criminals, and do nothing about the violence that has plagued that city for many years, you end up in a very precarious situation come election time.

She can't expect Walmart to take such losses, dust their shirt and pants off, and stay open to save her ass and political career. This is what she's asking for. So I hope they all close up to be quite honest. Maybe these commie Mayors and Governors will finally realize that their actions have ramifications.

I'm sure this is common in PROG-towns across the USA. They fuck it up all the way around, and then complain about it, go figure. Spoiled children isn't even a metaphor for PROGS, they're equal in every way but age.

Remember in November, should be easy. Mayor pleads with Walmart, other retailers to not abandon Chicago

Typical batterer.... beat the cum out of the victim and then beg for forgiveness....

It doesn't help that the batterer looks like the product of a sasquatch-lizard fuckfest....

Stores closing up is a reflection on the Mayor, and will be brought up by whoever challenges her for re-election. But when you cater to the criminals, and do nothing about the violence that has plagued that city for many years, you end up in a very precarious situation come election time.

She can't expect Walmart to take such losses, dust their shirt and pants off, and stay open to save her ass and political career. This is what she's asking for. So I hope they all close up to be quite honest. Maybe these commie Mayors and Governors will finally realize that their actions have ramifications.

Fucking Chicago, I was there first time in January. Expensive and their Fire-force demonstrated all I needed to know. A false alarm sounded in the hotel, about 20 fire-persons stood in the lobby with dumb-looks are their faces for at least a 1/2 hr. that screamed bureaucracy. Half of them looked out of shape, not athletic, and would have trouble carrying more than 70 lbs........................................Big contrast what's here, but then speak of running from beds, there's the California blue invasion. We supported Bernie for POTUS. What else can be said except look who he was running against. We'd see Ca. plate more than other out-of-state plates sure, but not like this. Now it seems they're one every 5 vehicles, a big increase since COVID too, I don't know why.

California sucks like Chicago too. I feel bad for the rural areas putting up with the west coast all these years, and now Nevada victim as well. Funny how Ca. was a red state before Clinton and internet. If you don't read you're uniformed, if you do you're misinformed and PROGS rely on it 24/7.

On the bright side I talk to people. To the major extent even those that would otherwise support left recognize how deeply corrupt the left has become.. Many are close to seeing it, others too young or it's inbred in them to bleed left regardless. I've come to realize the typical PROG-adult is the same as spoiled & demanding very young children. The only difference being the PROG-adult never left the spot.

The election is over already, we'll just have to sit back and watch what the left has in store for us next. Bet your ass it's more than politics, they're taking advantage of COVID on every level possible. Their big problem is so many are onto their tactics, that's what happens when you overplay the joker.

Remember in November, get rid of every Democrat possible. The sooner that party is dead and replaced the less damage we can hope they'll do.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back