Chicago man, 18, accused of molesting cousin, 7, in online view of girl’s teacher, classmates

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
A Chicago teacher and her young students were shocked last week when they reportedly saw an 18-year-old man molesting a 7-year-old girl as the class participated in an online learning session, according to reports.

The teacher alerted the school’s principal and the man -- who was identified as the child’s older cousin -- was soon arrested, Chicago’s FOX 32 reported.

Authorities said the suspect, Catrell Walls, a resident of the city’s South Side, faces a felony charge of predatory criminal sexual assault in connection with the Thursday incident, the station reported. A judge denied bail for Walls when he appeared in court Saturday, the report said.

“I don’t know why. I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” a tearful Walls told prosecutors after he was taken into custody.

They are really, really going to go with ADHD? He should not be released.

A Chicago teacher and her young students were shocked last week when they reportedly saw an 18-year-old man molesting a 7-year-old girl as the class participated in an online learning session, according to reports.

The teacher alerted the school’s principal and the man -- who was identified as the child’s older cousin -- was soon arrested, Chicago’s FOX 32 reported.

Authorities said the suspect, Catrell Walls, a resident of the city’s South Side, faces a felony charge of predatory criminal sexual assault in connection with the Thursday incident, the station reported. A judge denied bail for Walls when he appeared in court Saturday, the report said.

“I don’t know why. I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” a tearful Walls told prosecutors after he was taken into custody.

Hey, it;s a democrat shithole.

Obviously a 100% orange Biden-voter. Except that he won't be voting in this election. I hope.

catrell-89c68435-16be-412f-b66e-ca33d5b95446.png

Last edited:

Obviously a 100% orange Biden-voter.

catrell-89c68435-16be-412f-b66e-ca33d5b95446.png

Yes. Joe and Hunter approve this message.

Draconian Covid measures keep this child out of school, leaving her to be preyed upon by this sick bastard. But at least some black lady is stocking Biden's shelves, small price to pay for that, eh?

After the teacher witnessed the incident, the victim’s father, the principal and the chief executive officer for the school went to the girl’s home to speak to her. According to the Chicago Tribune, prosecutors told the judge at the bail hearing that the girl initially told them that Walls “just hit her” and it was a “secret.”

However, when she spoke with the principal without her family around, she described the sexual assault and admitted that it had happened before, prosecutors explained. According to the Tribune, Cook County Assistant State’s Attorney Andreana Turano said during the hearing, “The victim disclosed ‘he made me put my lips on [him] and this has happened before, and I don’t want my daddy to know, it’s a secret.'”

The court also heard from prosecutors that during Walls’ interview with investigators, he admitted to assaulting her since she turned six. They said that Walls began crying and said, “I don’t know why, I’m sorry, I’m sorry.”

Prosecutors also said that the sexual assault happened when Walls was on bond after being charged with unlawful use of a weapon, a felony, in an unrelated incident. In denying his bail, Judge Charles Beach said, “This ongoing history of assault, for approximately a year, according to the victim, leads me to believe this is not something that will just stop because I have ordered it to. This history and his actions from this case lead me to believe that he is a threat to an individual and the community as a whole.”

This had been going on for a year.

This was a concern with Clovis-19 and isolating families. Domestic violence and abuse. Tough to catch unless you are as dumb as this pedophile. The disgusting piece of crap needs the death penalty, the cannot be rehabilitated, put society out of its misery and save lives.

This was a concern with Clovis-19 and isolating families. Domestic violence and abuse. Tough to catch unless you are as dumb as this pedophile. The disgusting piece of crap needs the death penalty, the cannot be rehabilitated, put society out of its misery and save lives.

True. Very true.
Pedophiles cannot be rehabilitated. Sometimes they don't even try to hide it!
Right, Joe?

After the teacher witnessed the incident, the victim’s father, the principal and the chief executive officer for the school went to the girl’s home to speak to her. According to the Chicago Tribune, prosecutors told the judge at the bail hearing that the girl initially told them that Walls “just hit her” and it was a “secret.”

However, when she spoke with the principal without her family around, she described the sexual assault and admitted that it had happened before, prosecutors explained. According to the Tribune, Cook County Assistant State’s Attorney Andreana Turano said during the hearing, “The victim disclosed ‘he made me put my lips on [him] and this has happened before, and I don’t want my daddy to know, it’s a secret.'”

The court also heard from prosecutors that during Walls’ interview with investigators, he admitted to assaulting her since she turned six. They said that Walls began crying and said, “I don’t know why, I’m sorry, I’m sorry.”

Prosecutors also said that the sexual assault happened when Walls was on bond after being charged with unlawful use of a weapon, a felony, in an unrelated incident. In denying his bail, Judge Charles Beach said, “This ongoing history of assault, for approximately a year, according to the victim, leads me to believe this is not something that will just stop because I have ordered it to. This history and his actions from this case lead me to believe that he is a threat to an individual and the community as a whole.”

Covid has been around almost a year, but that's not relevant. Since the draconian rules have been put in place, this child has not been a in a secure location, like a school, for the better part of a day. Instead, she is at home, apparently without much supervision.

Covid has been around almost a year, but that's not relevant. Since the draconian rules have been put in place, this child has not been a in a secure location, like a school, for the better part of a day. Instead, she is at home, apparently without much supervision.

Yep. And the length of time it took to get to her is heartbreaking.

Forum List

Back