Chicago democrats…supporting gun crime again…they end police foot pursuits…what could go wrong?

He will be known to the police, and they will have done nothing....

He will be known to his school....and they did nothing....

His friends and family knew he was nuts, and did nothing.....

Since you god, government, did nothing.....no arrests, no mental health stays......he won't have had a record that would have popped on the federally mandated background check.....

So no, it won't have been easy for him to get a gun......you god simply failed.....

That is how it might go down...

But again, we will see...the above types don't tend to run away.....they kill themselves....we will see if this was a politically motivated shooting.

I don't give a fuck about his motives.

This is someone who SHOULD NOT HAVE HAD A GUN.

But people like you made it possible for him to get a gun.

And likely, your god, government, failed to arrest him when they had the chance.....

And likely, your god, government, failed to arrest him when they had the chance.....

We can't go around arresting everyone.
We have 2 million people in prison.
It's not solving the problem.

But let's find out who this kid is, and how he got a gun... and we'll see I am right.

Everyone in his life knew he was nuts
Someone was too willing to sell him a gun.

We can't go around arresting everyone.
We have 2 million people in prison.
It's not solving the problem.

But let's find out who this kid is, and how he got a gun... and we'll see I am right.

Someone was too willing to sell him a gun.

We can arrest the guys who break the law.......and that will keep them from passing the current, federally mandated background checks you guys wanted.

At this point he isn't following the pattern for that type of shooter........

If he didn't have a criminal record, he passed the current, federally mandated background check....

We can arrest the guys who break the law.......and that will keep them from passing the current, federally mandated background checks you guys wanted.

At this point he isn't following the pattern for that type of shooter........

If he didn't have a criminal record, he passed the current, federally mandated background check....

We don't have enough space in the jails to arrest everyone who is in violation of gun laws.

If the background system is weak, it's because you Ammosexuals insisted on it being weak.

We don't have enough space in the jails to arrest everyone who is in violation of gun laws.

If the background system is weak, it's because you Ammosexuals insisted on it being weak.

Yeah...we have plenty of space...you idiots keep releasing the ones who actually do the shooting.

The background check works up to the point your god, government, refuses to arrest known, violent, actual criminals....then, they don't show up on the Federal Background check lists.....

Yeah...we have plenty of space...you idiots keep releasing the ones who actually do the shooting.

The background check works up to the point your god, government, refuses to arrest known, violent, actual criminals....then, they don't show up on the Federal Background check lists.....

No, it really doesn't.

Here's an example of a background check.

I got a home loan for my new Condo. In the process of giving me this loan, the bank (whom I have been a customer of for the last 20 years!) inspected every aspect of my life. Checked the liability on every property I owned, checked the financials of my personal business, talked to every credit card company that ever extended me a line of credit, talked to my employer, got copies of my tax returns for the last few years. And this was despite the fact I had a credit score of 803, which is considered quite good! They even asked about a line of credit I opened at a furniture store, but hadn't actually bought anything yet.

THAT'S A BACKGROUND CHECK.

A background check is not 'I typed his name into an underfunded and incomplete database, and maybe I spelled it right, and nothing came up."

No, it really doesn't.

Here's an example of a background check.

I got a home loan for my new Condo. In the process of giving me this loan, the bank (whom I have been a customer of for the last 20 years!) inspected every aspect of my life. Checked the liability on every property I owned, checked the financials of my personal business, talked to every credit card company that ever extended me a line of credit, talked to my employer, got copies of my tax returns for the last few years. And this was despite the fact I had a credit score of 803, which is considered quite good! They even asked about a line of credit I opened at a furniture store, but hadn't actually bought anything yet.

THAT'S A BACKGROUND CHECK.

A background check is not 'I typed his name into an underfunded and incomplete database, and maybe I spelled it right, and nothing came up."

Nope....you owning a condo isn't protected by the Bill of Rights......

We gave you Federal level background checks.....your gods agents, continue to not arrest and jail actual nut jobs...so when they go to a gun store, they don't have a criminal record......

A mere criminal record check would deny them the gun...if your god, government, would simply arrest and convict them instead of letting them go without doing anything.....

Nope....you owning a condo isn't protected by the Bill of Rights......

We gave you Federal level background checks.....your gods agents, continue to not arrest and jail actual nut jobs...so when they go to a gun store, they don't have a criminal record......

A mere criminal record check would deny them the gun...if your god, government, would simply arrest and convict them instead of letting them go without doing anything.....

So housing isn't a right, but a gun is?

That's... .kind of fucked up.

A gun isn't a right any more than housing is.

Nobody is obligated to provide you with a gun. If you want one, you need to pay for it with your own money.

Um, yeah, Mormon Bob, the point went right over your head, didn't it?

I actually have no problem with it being difficult for me to get a mortgage on my home. The fact was, in the Aughts, they were handing out mortgages to people to buy more house than they needed. Then the crash came, and a lot of people defaulted and the banks were stuck with houses they couldn't sell for that they loaned them out at. That's when the government and banks SENSIBLY made it harder to get a loan. So even though I was in a far better position economically in 2021 than I was in 2004 when I got my last mortgage, they made sure to check off all the boxes before they approved it.

Now, compare that to guns. We have a lot of people buying guns who plain old shouldn't have guns. This kid yesterday (you have that picture of him on your wall pretending it's me, don't you?) was pretty clearly mentally disturbed, and he had no problem walking into a gun store, plopping down his $400.00, and walking out with a gun that he proceeded to use to kill six people who just wanted to have a nice Fourth of July watching a parade.

Now just for shits and grins yesterday, I actually applied for an Illinois FOID card. Just to see if it is as harsh as you guys say when you whine about Illinois having supposedly strict gun laws.

$10.00 processing fee, and asking me questions about my criminal history (none). All I had to do was pinky swear I wasn't, and that was it. Now, I don't know what kind of investigation they can actually do for $10.00, but I'm sure it's thorough.

And.....the police knew about this guy, as did the mental health community........they could have arrested this guy or committed him for his suicide attempt or his threats to "kill everyone,"...........and your god, government, failed again.....

And.....the police knew about this guy, as did the mental health community........they could have arrested this guy or committed him for his suicide attempt or his threats to "kill everyone,"...........and your god, government, failed again.....

Hey, then let's give government free reign to go after gun nuts.... but you'll be the first one to bitch when they come to your house over something crazy you wrote on Social Media.

So to review.

Everyone in his life knew he was nuts.
The Gun industry sold him FIVE count them FIVE guns.

Hey, then let's give government free reign to go after gun nuts.... but you'll be the first one to bitch when they come to your house over something crazy you wrote on Social Media.

So to review.

Everyone in his life knew he was nuts.
The Gun industry sold him FIVE count them FIVE guns.

He passed every single mandatory background check…..because in Illinois, where we already have Red Flag laws, the cops and the medical professionals didn’t do their jobs….your god, government, failed…..the gun makers and gun stores actually did their jobs

He passed every single mandatory background check…..because in Illinois, where we already have Red Flag laws, the cops and the medical professionals didn’t do their jobs….your god, government, failed…..the gun makers and gun stores actually did their jobs

You don't leave a dangerous bridge up because it failed.

You build a better bridge.

If the current laws didn't stop this guy from getting a gun, then you need better laws.

Of course, the gun makers and stores look at the laws as "something we need to get around", which is why they push for shit like the Gun Show Loophole and the Private Sale Loophole.

Which is why I think the ultimate solution would be, let the victims sue everyone involved.

The Gun Maker
The Gun store(s)
The City of Highland Park
The Illinois State Police.

Then let them all come to court and prove they weren't the ones who fucked this up.

But when THIS walks into your store
1657065278969.png

And you sell him FIVE guns, someone needs to ask why you thought that was a good idea.

You don't leave a dangerous bridge up because it failed.

You build a better bridge.

If the current laws didn't stop this guy from getting a gun, then you need better laws.

Of course, the gun makers and stores look at the laws as "something we need to get around", which is why they push for shit like the Gun Show Loophole and the Private Sale Loophole.

Which is why I think the ultimate solution would be, let the victims sue everyone involved.

The Gun Maker
The Gun store(s)
The City of Highland Park
The Illinois State Police.

Then let them all come to court and prove they weren't the ones who fucked this up.

But when THIS walks into your store
View attachment 666686

And you sell him FIVE guns, someone needs to ask why you thought that was a good idea.

There is no loophole…..you guys can’t tell the truth if your lives depended on it…the gun makers didn’t break any laws… that burns your ass because you hate them…..

The shooter passed every Federally required background check…they did nothing wrong…..they obeyed the laws you wanted….now you blame them

Your god failed….government agents whose job it is to arrest dangerous people didnt arrest this guy… that is why he was able to buy those guns

Government shrinks failed to commit this guy when he attempted suicide….they failed….

You are blaming the wrong people….

There is no loophole…..you guys can’t tell the truth if your lives depended on it…the gun makers didn’t break any laws… that burns your ass because you hate them…..

No, I hate them because they produce a product that kills people and they don't really care who gets them.

If I produced a product that was regularly being misused, I wouldn't WAIT for the government to regulate it properly. I'd put safeguards in myself to keep them from getting into the wrong hands. And if it turned out that I couldn't keep my product out of the wrong hands, I might even stop producing that product and find something else to do for a living. And a lot of sensible companies do exactly that. After 9/11, the Airlines did a whole lot of things to keep that from ever happening again. The toy companies stopped making lawn darts after a few kids got impaled through the skull.

1657102030319.png

The shooter passed every Federally required background check…they did nothing wrong…..they obeyed the laws you wanted….now you blame them

Guy, I didn't get the laws I wanted because the National Rampage Association prevented them.

Here's the law I would have had.

It would have cost $500.00 to get a FOID card. For that FOID Card, an investigator would have not only talked to the HPPD, but the man's neighbors, employers, School, and family. They would have gone on line and checked his social media accounts.

In short, they would have found out EVERYTHING we knew by Tuesday about this guy. And then he would have gotten a big old fat "REJECTED" on his FOID card application.

Instead, what we have is a $10.00 fee to get a FOID card, some bored civil servant punched in his name, and either missed the two 2019 arrests, or HPPD didn't enter them properly.

Or quit trying to stop something you can't stop at the expense of the rights of others.

What a concept.

Right?

Except it can be EASILY stopped, as every other industrialized country has proven. This is a UNIQUELY American problem.

No, I hate them because they produce a product that kills people and they don't really care who gets them.

If I produced a product that was regularly being misused, I wouldn't WAIT for the government to regulate it properly. I'd put safeguards in myself to keep them from getting into the wrong hands. And if it turned out that I couldn't keep my product out of the wrong hands, I might even stop producing that product and find something else to do for a living. And a lot of sensible companies do exactly that. After 9/11, the Airlines did a whole lot of things to keep that from ever happening again. The toy companies stopped making lawn darts after a few kids got impaled through the skull.

View attachment 666839

Guy, I didn't get the laws I wanted because the National Rampage Association prevented them.

Here's the law I would have had.

It would have cost $500.00 to get a FOID card. For that FOID Card, an investigator would have not only talked to the HPPD, but the man's neighbors, employers, School, and family. They would have gone on line and checked his social media accounts.

In short, they would have found out EVERYTHING we knew by Tuesday about this guy. And then he would have gotten a big old fat "REJECTED" on his FOID card application.

Instead, what we have is a $10.00 fee to get a FOID card, some bored civil servant punched in his name, and either missed the two 2019 arrests, or HPPD didn't enter them properly.

Except it can be EASILY stopped, as every other industrialized country has proven. This is a UNIQUELY American problem.

Cars are regularly misused...to the point they kill far more people than guns do....and we let 16 year olds drive them......according to you, with 39,000 dead due to cars....we need to not only ban cars, but sue car makers out of business since they obviously don't care that their cars are used to kill people......

Forum List

Back