Chicago breaks 2019 RECORD....52 shot, 10 dead...WAY TO GO, HOMIES!!!

If violent people are only shooting each 9ther, it's a win for everybody. It'd be nice though if Democrats could ever figure out how normal people would 3nd this cycle of violence. But until then, let it continue. Nature's way of culling the herd
I don’t know why gang members in Chicago don’t use stand your ground defending themselves. Then all the murders turn into justifiable homocides.

Of course you don't know anything about Stand Your Ground, but nice snark....
I'm not kidding. I watch shows like the first 48 and so many of these guys are just defending themselves but good luck telling the cops that.

They should go get CCW's and buy legal guns so they don't go to jail for defending their lives.

Can you shoot back at a drive by? I don't even know what the rule is there. I don't think the car should make it off the block.

Funny....very funny......since you can't win an actual argument using facts, truth and reality, you hide behind bad humor.....
I'm not kidding you god damn fools! You can't even agree with guys like you without getting into an argument over it. Why? Because bitches like you are losers who don't listen. Waaah it's the Mexican's. Waaah it's the blacks. Waaaah it's the Jews. Waaaah it's the arabs.

There is a saying. Goes something like, "If everyone has a problem with you, maybe it's you."
EVERYONE?

There you go again, thinking EVERYONE agrees with your point of view.

Half are with you. HALF reject you.

Last edited:
I don’t know why gang members in Chicago don’t use stand your ground defending themselves. Then all the murders turn into justifiable homocides.

I'm not kidding. I watch shows like the first 48 and so many of these guys are just defending themselves but good luck telling the cops that.

They should go get CCW's and buy legal guns so they don't go to jail for defending their lives.

Can you shoot back at a drive by? I don't even know what the rule is there. I don't think the car should make it off the block.

Funny....very funny......since you can't win an actual argument using facts, truth and reality, you hide behind bad humor.....
I'm not kidding you god damn fools! You can't even agree with guys like you without getting into an argument over it. Why? Because bitches like you are losers who don't listen. Waaah it's the Mexican's. Waaah it's the blacks. Waaaah it's the Jews. Waaaah it's the arabs.

There is a saying. Goes something like, "If everyone has a problem with you, maybe it's you."
EVERYONE?

Maybe it's not liberals, blacks, arabs, jews or mexicans ruining America maybe it's white people.

And we can't help it if no one wants to fuck you guys. You are unfuckable.

census population projections confirm the importance of racial minorities as the primary demographic engine of the nation’s future growth, countering an aging, slow-growing and soon to be declining white population. The new statistics project that the nation will become “minority white” in 2045. During that year, whites will comprise 49.7 percent of the population in contrast to 24.6 percent for Hispanics, 13.1 percent for blacks, 7.9 percent for Asians, and 3.8 percent for multiracial populations

The shift is the result of two trends. First, between 2018 and 2060, gains will continue in the combined racial minority populations, growing by 74 percent. Second, during this time frame, the aging white population will see a modest immediate gain through 2024, and then experience a long-term decline through 2060, a consequence of more deaths than births

If we are to remain great we need to invest in the growing population not the declining/aging/dying whites who aren't breeding.

EVERYONE?

Maybe it's not liberals, blacks, arabs, jews or mexicans ruining America maybe it's white people.

census population projections confirm the importance of racial minorities as the primary demographic engine of the nation’s future growth, countering an aging, slow-growing and soon to be declining white population. The new statistics project that the nation will become “minority white” in 2045. During that year, whites will comprise 49.7 percent of the population in contrast to 24.6 percent for Hispanics, 13.1 percent for blacks, 7.9 percent for Asians, and 3.8 percent for multiracial populations

The shift is the result of two trends. First, between 2018 and 2060, gains will continue in the combined racial minority populations, growing by 74 percent. Second, during this time frame, the aging white population will see a modest immediate gain through 2024, and then experience a long-term decline through 2060, a consequence of more deaths than births

If we are to remain great we need to invest in the growing population not the declining/aging/dying whites who aren't breeding.

lol.......typical black jealousy laced with all the anger and misery. Ghey:gay:

Over the weekend, Chicago saw its most violent days and nights so far this year. A total of 52 people were shot between Friday night and Sunday night. Ten of those victims were killed, according to NBC News.

Chicago police superintendent Eddie Johnson called the incidents part of a "despicable level of violence," and promised targeted patrols in neighborhoods on the south and west side where violence has become a regular part of everyday life, thanks to increases in gang activity.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailywire.com ...

Now, I realize Supt. Johnson has an impossible job, given what's around him politically and otherwise, but, HUH?!!!

Why are the targeted patrols not already active, in fact, why have they not been active for years?

I'm sorry, Supt. Johnson, your own apparent incompetence is not helping...
Hows gun control working for you libtards?

EVERYONE?

lol.......typical black jealousy laced with all the anger and misery. Ghey:gay:

I'm a white guy who makes over $100K you schmuck. I've given up on stupid white poor Americans. If you want to vote for the rich who am I to stop you.

The middle class will shrink not disappear. I'll stay in it. Have you? Or are you more lower middle class working poor?

I'm just telling you white people suck. I'm like Ben Carson only in reverse. What, I can't have an opinion about whites like Ben has of blacks?

Tell me which of these things aren't a problem for white Americans

MIDDLE-CLASS INCOMES ARE STAGNANT
EMPLOYMENT AND WAGES ARE DECLINING

MIDDLE CLASS CHILDREN’S PROSPECTS ARE DECLINING
Stagnant incomes and falling wages have meant that fewer Americans are growing up to be better off than their parents. Upward absolute intergenerational mobility was once the almost-universal experience among America’s youth. No longer. Among those born in 1940, about 90 percent of children grew up to experience higher incomes than their parents, according to researchers at the Equality of Opportunity Project. This proportion was only 50 percent among those born in the 1980s:

The good news is that “the percentage of black households with incomes of at least $75,000 more than doubled from 1975 to 2016

PLACE MATTERS MORE THAN EVER
Place matters. Where you end up depends a great deal not just on your family background and your race but also on where you grew up. The chance that a child born in the bottom quintile will make it to the top quintile as an adult ranges from around 4 percent in Charlotte to 13 percent in San Jose.

A SENSE OF WELL-BEING HAS ERODED, AT LEAST FOR SOME
Many are acutely aware that the American Dream is a more distant prospect for today’s children. Three-quarters are not confident today’s children will grow up to be better-off than their parents:

MIDDLE-CLASS FAMILIES ARE MORE FRAGILE AND MORE DEPENDENT ON TWO INCOMES
Though modest, the improvement in middle-class family incomes over the past several decades is entirely thanks to women’s added work hours and earnings. According to Heather Boushey and Kavya Vaghul at the Washington Center for Equitable Growth, were it not for women’s economic contributions, middle-income families would have experienced stark declines in income over the 1979 to 2013 period

The most dangerous place to be in the United States is a Democrat controlled big city shithole with strict gun control laws.

I have a good friend who is a retired Chief of Police of a Chicago suburb.

He says he will not go into Chicago proper without concealed carry. He says it is very dangerous, even in day light.

If violent people are only shooting each 9ther, it's a win for everybody. It'd be nice though if Democrats could ever figure out how normal people would 3nd this cycle of violence. But until then, let it continue. Nature's way of culling the herd
Sad thing is innocent people get caught in the cross fire to many times. If the people in these communities would wise up and get rid of the Progressive Liberal politicians their lives would see an improvement.

I have a good friend who is a retired Chief of Police of a Chicago suburb.

He says he will not go into Chicago proper without concealed carry. He says it is very dangerous, even in day light.

Yep....if you never saw Kurt Russell in ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK, check it out. Gives you a real good idea about life in the south side of Chicago.

If next weekend, only 34 are shot, liberals on this board call that progress.:113:

Yup. Chicago has the toughest gun laws in the country. Only problem is the gang bangers and criminals don't do law.

No, it doesn't. All those laws were overturned in 2010 with the McDonald Decision. Stop lying.

The people getting screwed are the citizens who have had their 2nd amendment rights ignored. Those people can't defend themselves while the criminals and gang bangers shoot the shit out of each other. Many innocents are caught in the crossfire.

Actually, the people of Chicago would like tougher gun laws... we just can't get them with the National Rampage Association running off to the courts and saying, "I can't compensate for my tiny dick!"

52 shot and 10 dead in one weekend and your answer is to play the race card against someone not even involved? You don't give a sh!t about blacks in Chicago one bit.
My answer is segregation through section 8 housing. What's your answer?

Interesting. Can you expand on that idea? Segregation?
Sure; Introducing Ed's 'vulture chart'

Nope. Not reading. In your words...
Who are you again? I go by pure math, facts, and historical perspective, none of which come from my words. You tell us your counter arguments in your words, if you have one?

Do you understand the math, facts and historical perspective you're reading? At least enough to summarize in a short paragraph?

as well, they just finished voting in all the dems to the state house so all the money leaves the state as well, so that they stay forever broke and dead.

Sad thing is innocent people get caught in the cross fire to many times. If the people in these communities would wise up and get rid of the Progressive Liberal politicians their lives would see an improvement.
I dont think there are many "innocents" in these shootings. Chicago, and many cities, are reaching the point of no return -- "as it was in the days of Noah...."

Democrats have ruined many of the finest cities in the USA. :dunno:

They have the Midas touch in reverse.

X6juoZQ.jpg
anything a demoloser touches is destined to be destroyed.

Over the weekend, Chicago saw its most violent days and nights so far this year. A total of 52 people were shot between Friday night and Sunday night. Ten of those victims were killed, according to NBC News.

Chicago police superintendent Eddie Johnson called the incidents part of a "despicable level of violence," and promised targeted patrols in neighborhoods on the south and west side where violence has become a regular part of everyday life, thanks to increases in gang activity.

Now, I realize Supt. Johnson has an impossible job, given what's around him politically and otherwise, but, HUH?!!!

Why are the targeted patrols not already active, in fact, why have they not been active for years?

Just another campaign promise Trump didn't deliver on.

"We’re gonna work on our . . . ghettos," Trump said, searching recklessly for the right turns of phrase. "You take a look at what's going on, where you have pockets of — areas of land, where you have the inner cities and you have so many things, so many problems. So many horrible, horrible problems — the violence, the death, the lack of education, no jobs."

"We're gonna work with the African-American community and we're gonna solve the problem of the inner-city," he added. "We're gonna bring back jobs to the inner cities; we're gonna bring proper education, including school choice; and we're gonna bring safety back."

"So we're gonna work very strongly with the African-American community," he reiterated. "And remember this: the Democrats have been talking about this for years."

Maybe Trump should put his faith in Hillary Clinton, in that case. In 2011, Trump praised his Democratic opponent as a champion of the group he lovingly refers to as "the blacks."

"Here's two people, Hillary and Bill Clinton, who really devoted a lot to African Americans," Trump told the New Hampshire Union Leader, in remarks unearthed by CNN's KFILE. "They did probably as much as anybody."

And does anybody believe this whopper?

Trump’s remarks backing America’s law enforcement officers came at the top of a planned speech in which he outlined plans to fix health care for U.S. military veterans and offered a 10-point proposal to reform the troubled Department of Veterans Affairs. The Manhattan billionaire’s plan includes proposals to allow the secretary of Veterans Affairs to more easily fire department employees as well as the establishment of a White House hotline, answered not by a computer but by a human being, where veterans could report complaints about the department. Any complaint left unaddressed would be brought to Trump himself, the candidate said, so that it could be dealt with personally by the president.

Just another campaign promise Trump didn't deliver on.

"We’re gonna work on our . . . ghettos," Trump said, searching recklessly for the right turns of phrase. "You take a look at what's going on, where you have pockets of — areas of land, where you have the inner cities and you have so many things, so many problems. So many horrible, horrible problems — the violence, the death, the lack of education, no jobs."

"We're gonna work with the African-American community and we're gonna solve the problem of the inner-city," he added. "We're gonna bring back jobs to the inner cities; we're gonna bring proper education, including school choice; and we're gonna bring safety back."

"So we're gonna work very strongly with the African-American community," he reiterated. "And remember this: the Democrats have been talking about this for years."

Maybe Trump should put his faith in Hillary Clinton, in that case. In 2011, Trump praised his Democratic opponent as a champion of the group he lovingly refers to as "the blacks."

"Here's two people, Hillary and Bill Clinton, who really devoted a lot to African Americans," Trump told the New Hampshire Union Leader, in remarks unearthed by CNN's KFILE. "They did probably as much as anybody."

And does anybody believe this whopper?

Trump’s remarks backing America’s law enforcement officers came at the top of a planned speech in which he outlined plans to fix health care for U.S. military veterans and offered a 10-point proposal to reform the troubled Department of Veterans Affairs. The Manhattan billionaire’s plan includes proposals to allow the secretary of Veterans Affairs to more easily fire department employees as well as the establishment of a White House hotline, answered not by a computer but by a human being, where veterans could report complaints about the department. Any complaint left unaddressed would be brought to Trump himself, the candidate said, so that it could be dealt with personally by the president.
L7JQxfI.jpg

Forum List

Back