Chicago Art museum fires 150 White, volunteer Docents.....will hire minority replacements at 25 dollars an hour...

Looking on the bright side, at least they’re offering the new hires a decent wage. It will be interesting to see the demographics of the new hires.

I bet many of those fired volunteers were proponents of diversity, prior to this event. Maybe not anymore.
Will they hire back any of those that they fired?

Boring is right. We`ve never attacked the Capitol to try and install a candidate that lost an election by a landslide nor have we tried to kill a VP or speaker of the House.

No one else has either....you guys did burn down cities for 7 months, murder over 40 Americans, burned down police stations and court houses and caused 2 billion dollars in damage as you tried to murder judges and police officers...

You did that....and you burned down primarily black neighborhoods while you did it...

You are racists.

Looking on the bright side, at least they’re offering the new hires a decent wage. It will be interesting to see the demographics of the new hires.

I bet many of those fired volunteers were proponents of diversity, prior to this event. Maybe not anymore.

There is a bright side to being fired because you're white?

Boring is right. We`ve never attacked the Capitol to try and install a candidate that lost an election by a landslide nor have we tried to kill a VP or speaker of the House.
You're a clown, and that's from somebody on the left. People like you are why I lost faith in my side too.

No one else has either....you guys did burn down cities for 7 months, murder over 40 Americans, burned down police stations and court houses and caused 2 billion dollars in damage as you tried to murder judges and police officers...

You did that....and you burned down primarily black neighborhoods while you did it...

You are racists.
There`s a distinct difference between protests that become riots (92% of them didn`t) and a riot scheduled, planned and incited by the POTUS.

There`s a distinct difference between protests that become riots (92% of them didn`t) and a riot scheduled, planned and incited by the POTUS.

When did Trump plan or incite a riot......even at his speech he said to peacefully go to congress...said nothing about violence...however, almost every single democrat party media operative openly supported the burning and looting of cities, bailed out the perps, and then covered for them.....

The new docents will be shaking down the visitors for whatever they are carrying. Up against the wall bitch.

As one now FORMER donor put it:

Dear Donors,
Please incorporate this tawdry story into your donation calculus. Contact Veronica Stein, the *diverse* [ironically] & new [as of March] Woman’s Board Executive Director, Learning and Public Engagement Director.

Sincerely, Disgusted

The Art Institute of Chicago fired all of its trained volunteers and guides last month, who were mostly older White women, to diversify its team.

"We were surprised, we were disappointed," Gigi Vaffis, president of the docent council, said in an interview with radio station WBEZ of the firings. "There is an army of very highly skilled docents that are willing and ready and able to continue with arts education."

The Art Institute used to have more than 100 docents, 82 of whom were active, until an executive director of learning and engagement, Veronica Stein, sent an email on Sept. 3 firing them all, the Wall Street Journal reported. Docents are trained volunteers who lead tours of museums, and at the Art Institute, they averaged 15 years of unpaid service.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

If they are Whitey they be guilty. Black people will do very well in the ART department explaining things in the museum, hey they will bring in a rapper, and swing some booty. Ebonics spoken only!

The Art Institute of Chicago fired all of its trained volunteers and guides last month, who were mostly older White women, to diversify its team.

"We were surprised, we were disappointed," Gigi Vaffis, president of the docent council, said in an interview with radio station WBEZ of the firings. "There is an army of very highly skilled docents that are willing and ready and able to continue with arts education."

The Art Institute used to have more than 100 docents, 82 of whom were active, until an executive director of learning and engagement, Veronica Stein, sent an email on Sept. 3 firing them all, the Wall Street Journal reported. Docents are trained volunteers who lead tours of museums, and at the Art Institute, they averaged 15 years of unpaid service.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

If they are Whitey they be guilty. Black people will do very well in the ART department explaining things in the museum, hey they will bring in a rapper, and swing some booty. Ebonics spoken only!
I little twerk by the cheek of David...

$25 an hour is nothing pittance.
Good for missing the point. They fired whites, who were working free of charge, to hire POC for pay.

Reminds me of a conversation I overheard a couple of days ago: a black guy was telling a black woman that she needed to apply for a big promotion, and she objected that she wasn’t qualified. He said that it didn’t matter…..that she was black and would get the job over any qualified white. (And they were talking about this right in front of me, a white woman.)

The leftists are instilling anti-white racism across the spectrum.

It is a private entity and may do as it likes.
So would you be OK if a private company fired all blacks on their staff and replaced them with whites? To the contrary, there would be a massive anti-discrimination lawsuit.

Considering the anti-white racism that leftists are advancing, we need to make “white” a protected class.

Forum List

Back