Zone1 Chicago and Philly are more deadly than war zones for Black people.

And THAT is probably the best, and only, real "solution" to this huge problem: complete segregation.
No.
Criminal/Innocent segregation yes... but by race. No. This isn't 1940.
Indianapolis is becoming a great example of the result of liberal policies of forcing apartment complexes to accept a percentage of Sec. 8 etc. This has spread crime to now all over the city.
Indianapolis crime use to be primarily in the Southwest/Central west areas. Now it is all over the city.

No.
Criminal/Innocent segregation yes... but by race. No. This isn't 1940.
Indianapolis is becoming a great example of the result of liberal policies of forcing apartment complexes to accept a percentage of Sec. 8 etc. This has spread crime to now all over the city.
Indianapolis crime use to be primarily in the Southwest/Central west areas. Now it is all over the city.
Segregation is the only thing that will work, imo.

Everything else that has been tried, including throwing massive amounts of money at trying to solve race problems has failed miserably.

That's why many cities, such as Shitcago, Minneapolis, Baltomore, and many more are considered shitholes by many decent people.

Keep an open mind, read what others are saying. Some folks feel blessed to live in areas where there are no blacks, so they don't have to deal with their horrible behavior and the problems they ALWAYS cause.

I spent most of my life in neighborhoods with a lot of black folks. Some were good, most were awful. I would never again want to live in such places. Fuck diversity.

Funny how we were all told that as a nation, we were just so tired of having our troops deployed in Afghanistan.... yet as a nation we are not tired of these civilian death rates. If you mention it, you get accused of putting down black people (around here anyways) , and you ought to just focus on the bad things that "white" people do. Meanwhile , those deaths will just continue... day after day, and the cops that would have done good pro-active policing, will be villified by those same people.
It's a form of insanity.
Great point. I'm convinced a large percentage of America doesn't think at all. They just watch TV, read Twitter and react as instructed.

Now be nice. I believe the fundamental problem is illegal drugs and way too many Fatherless boys with no direction.
Yep, same thing as always. Black women have always been the strongest. I still have hope, though.

Segregation is the only thing that will work, imo.

Everything else that has been tried, including throwing massive amounts of money at trying to solve race problems has failed miserably.

That's why many cities, such as Shitcago, Minneapolis, Baltomore, and many more are considered shitholes by many decent people.

Keep an open mind, read what others are saying. Some folks feel blessed to live in areas where there are no blacks, so they don't have to deal with their horrible behavior and the problems they ALWAYS cause.

I spent most of my life in neighborhoods with a lot of black folks. Some were good, most were awful. I would never again want to live in such places. Fuck diversity.
Yeah but you can't force the majority of black people, who are equally as good as anyone else, to live in high crime areas just because they have the same skin color as the criminals.
Wrong 101.
What works... is segregate the criminals regardless of color.
Cities that have forced apartment complexes to accept Sec 8 have spread criminals in decent neighborhoods. White or black

Yeah but you can't force the majority of black people, who are equally as good as anyone else, to live in high crime areas just because they have the same skin color as the criminals.
Wrong 101.
What works... is segregate the criminals regardless of color.
Cities that have forced apartment complexes to accept Sec 8 have spread criminals in decent neighborhoods. White or black
Wrong.

A lot of people are engaging in segregation by moving to area where there are few, sometimes no blacks, living nearby. And with the sky high crime rates in black areas, it's hard to blame them.

Segregation, fair, or not, would be the fastest and most effective way to keep most crime and the criminals who perpetrate most of them, away from decent, productive citizens.

If the nutjobs in high crime shithole neighborhoods in Shitcago, Baltimore, and so on, knock themselves off it would be absolutely no loss to the larger society. Good riddance. Let's send them some extra ammunition, just to help them out.

Forum List

Back