Cher releases cringeworthy song about Joe Biden

She does not realize how pathetic she is.

I remember a video that she made aboard an American naval vessel. Here was this old woman scantily dressed and trying her best to excite the audience of sailors, who were kind enough to award pity displays of interest.

Mary Pickford got it right. She retired from the silent screen at the height of her career and led a strictly private life.

That's what today's has-beens should do.

This is as hideous as cher is in real life, this is how demented Hollywood leftist whackjobs are

This will be the new “Proud To Be An American”, played ad nauseum. :laugh:

joe isn't America dumbass the two songs are in no way shape or form similar or likeminded
It's a good thing I have a sound mind because it could make a nut case go shoot someone

She does not realize how pathetic she is.

I remember a video that she made aboard an American naval vessel. Here was this old woman scantily dressed and trying her best to excite the audience of sailors, who were kind enough to award pity displays of interest.

Mary Pickford got it right. She retired from the silent screen at the height of her career and led a strictly private life.

That's what today's has-beens should do.
Jesus. I remember that video as a kid. Late 80’s I believe. Maybe early 90’s.
I remember thinking “why is this old lady wearing those clothes?”. She was wearing black leather and fish nets and shit, and looked like an old prostitute.

Anyway, good formher, making music still.

New Topics

Forum List

Back