Cher cries

I used to think she was a hottie- I guess after a dozen or so plastic applications she still doesn't loom too bad- but, good lord, she is stupid.

Cher Cries After Biden Takes Off on Air Force One

“President Joseph Biden jr Has Just Taken Off On Air Force One,” the Dark Lady singer told her 3.8 million Twitter followers. “I’m Smiling & Crying,” she added, thanking God.
Wait till she gets her tax bill.

I used to think she was a hottie- I guess after a dozen or so plastic applications she still doesn't loom too bad- but, good lord, she is stupid.

“President Joseph Biden jr Has Just Taken Off On Air Force One,” the Dark Lady singer told her 3.8 million Twitter followers. “I’m Smiling & Crying,” she added, thanking God.
Cher never had any talent. Sonny was the BETTER half.

President Joseph Biden jr Has Just Taken Off On Air Force One,” the Dark Lady singer told her 3.8 million Twitter followers. “I’m Smiling & Crying,” she added, thanking God.

Was she thanking God he was gone? Now up in the air where he is less dangerous?

Or was she thanking God hoping for a flame out and a spiraling in from 32,000 feet?

She feels like millions of patriotic Americans, we saved our Republic from Fascism.

Attachments

• 3af376296c03bcb7.jpg
    3af376296c03bcb7.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 24

“President Jos
1612798115440.png
eph Biden jr Has Just Taken Off On Air Force One,” the Dark Lady singer told her 3.8 million Twitter followers. “I’m Smiling & Crying,” she added, thanking God.

She feels like millions of patriotic Americans, we saved our Republic from Fascism.
1612798183292.png

1612798207034.png

Yes I can see how you feel you saved us all from fascism.

Don't you think the fence needs to be a little higher and perhaps a few more troops?

A bit more razor wire might be needed too.

*****SARCASTIC SMILE*****

:)

Attachments

• 1612798115362.png
    1612798115362.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 1612798183075.png
    1612798183075.png
    23.4 KB · Views: 27
A slutty high school dropout's tears are only worth 3/5ths of a normal person tears....

Just sayin'....

That gender confused beast she shat is probably worth less than 1/5th.....again, just sayin'....

“President JosView attachment 454608eph Biden jr Has Just Taken Off On Air Force One,” the Dark Lady singer told her 3.8 million Twitter followers. “I’m Smiling & Crying,” she added, thanking God.

View attachment 454610
View attachment 454611

Yes I can see how you feel you saved us all from fascism.

Don't you think the fence needs to be a little higher and perhaps a few more troops?

A bit more razor wire might be needed too.

*****SARCASTIC SMILE*****

:)

Because that's what all legitimately elected officials need after their adoring populace puts them in power.

What was she crying about?

Forum List

Back