Cheney's daughter pregnant

Oh No! The sky is falling. This is the destruction of civilization. It is impossible. Gay people can’t get pregnant. It is unnatural. It is not right. The puritanical, self-righteous religious conservatives might need some therapy after this gets circulated. Have the therapists ready.

http://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=1815192006

Turkey baster bastard babies are immoral. Deliberately raising children without a father is immoral. Lesbianism is immoral. For the Cheneys to celebrate their daugher's actions is immoral.

Hello,:bye1: perhaps you haven't noticed that the election swung to the Democrats last time? Not because the Dems are so great, but because conservatives are unhappy with the actions of Republicans. In many respects they might as well be Democrats.:mad: Conservatives have already had their "therapy".

Turkey baster bastard babies are immoral. Deliberately raising children without a father is immoral. Lesbianism is immoral. For the Cheneys to celebrate their daugher's actions is immoral.

Hello,:bye1: perhaps you haven't noticed that the election swung to the Democrats last time? Not because the Dems are so great, but because conservatives are unhappy with the actions of Republicans. In many respects they might as well be Democrats.:mad: Conservatives have already had their "therapy".

In vitro babies are turkey baster babies and are immoral???

That's pretty sick.

And the pendulum swung, at least in part, because your ilk says bizarre, freakish things like the above.

That's pretty sick.

And the pendulum swung, at least in part, because your ilk says bizarre, freakish things like the above.

The pendulum swung because a lot of conservatives withheld their votes. Not because anyone jumped sides, and not because the Dems actually did anything.

Something you might want to ponder instead of riding the "madate" bandwagon.

That's pretty sick.

you left out the word bastard.....you point is invalid....if you are going to argue at least use the same facts

Oh No! The sky is falling. This is the destruction of civilization. It is impossible. Gay people can’t get pregnant. It is unnatural. It is not right. The puritanical, self-righteous religious conservatives might need some therapy after this gets circulated. Have the therapists ready.

http://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=1815192006

Go have a daughter fucking party with your pervert neighbor moron.

That's pretty sick.

And here comes the liberal gook squad to defend the immoral.

Ultimately, when a child becomes an adult independent of its parents, it will make its own decisions. I don’t fault Dick Cheney or his wife for the decisions that their daughter made as an adult. It may be their conservative views that actually influenced her to choose Lesbianism.

Also, The public learned that Dick Cheney’s daughter was Lesbian even before the last presidential election. Cheney still won the vice presidency.

Go have a daughter fucking party with your pervert neighbor moron.

No. Thanks for the idea. I’ve been happily married to a great older woman for over 6 years. I’m still happily married, and don’t want to break my vows. Even people with liberal social views have values. One such value is honesty.

While this comment is ridiculously fallicious, I'm glad to see that you recognize that homosexual behavior is a choice.

Practically everything is a choice. Heterosexuality is a choice. Drinking beer is a choice. Almost everything is a choice. You even have a choice about paying taxes. Though if you choose to not pay taxes, you might not like the likely consequences.

Many congrats and blessings on Mary and her pregnancy. I hope everything goes uneventful. Being pregnant is a wonderful feeling, that you are giving life support to another person. Anyone want to start a pool on boy vs. girl, birthdate & time, weight, etc?

Children are a blessing, though this country has an issue of viewing them as a burden or inconvenience, and not worth anything unless born, or used for stem-cell research.

Many congrats and blessings on Mary and her pregnancy. I hope everything goes uneventful. Being pregnant is a wonderful feeling, that you are giving life support to another person. Anyone want to start a pool on boy vs. girl, birthdate & time, weight, etc?

Children are a blessing, though this country has an issue of viewing them as a burden or inconvenience, and not worth anything unless born, or used for stem-cell research.

The baby will be a bastard, in the literal sense of the word: the circumstance of being born of parents who are not married to one another. The baby, itself, is not immoral.

I wish the best for the baby and for it’s mommies. With a network of friends and the love and support of the Cheney family I have no doubt that it will do well.

Lezbo Mary can go to hell in a hand basket, along with her immoraly concieved bastard child.

They'll surely rot in hell for this abomination.

Lezbo Mary can go to hell in a hand basket, along with her immoraly concieved bastard child.

They'll surely rot in hell for this abomination.
normally, I just take your posts with a grain of salt, until it hits a personal level.

I was an immorally conceived bastard child born to teenage parents that never got married to each other. Abortion was legal back then, yet my mom chose my life over my death.

Does that make me a bad person, or my parents for that matter?

It doesn't matter what a person is born, but what they become.

normally, I just take your posts with a grain of salt, until it hits a personal level.

I was an immorally conceived bastard child born to teenage parents that never got married to each other. Abortion was legal back then, yet my mom chose my life over my death.

You're in good company.... Lance Armstrong, too. :)

I'll be more specific fuzzy. You're parents were heterosexual, and even though not married, you were conceived by natural means.

Mary Cheney was inseminated by a damn turkey baster, and to top it off, she's a flaming, degenerate lesbian. I have a problem with that. I think turkey baster babies born to lesbians should be illegal. I don't even think lesbians should be allowed to adopt. The insemination is immoral, and being a lesbian is sick. What an albatross to be born into.

Forum List

Back