Cheney.

Colin norris

Platinum Member
Apr 25, 2021
In her speech to the house, Cheney stated unequivocally th er was NO election fraud.
Imagine that. All those angry vengeful Republicans disputing one of their own.

Again, none of you have evidence there was even with your lies of it was obvious and massive. But not massive enough to be detected by the authorities.

There must come a time when you finally admit you have been conned by Trump.

In her speech to the house, Cheney stated unequivocally th er was NO election fraud.

Again, none of you have evidence there was even with your lies of it was obvious and massive. But not massive enough to be detected by the authorities.

You just said she lied by saying "no" fraud as in none not "no systemic fraud" which is still an opinion, until you have facts, and the claim of no evidence is a great lie on your part.
The reason she can't be honest (but you were partly)and add the word "systemic", is because then they'd
A)have to arrest the fraud that did take place and admit there is still a problem needing addressing, something you/they don't want because it would prevent their organized fraud.
And
B)it would ruin your/their systemic racism ploy by setting a standard between selective few problem and larger system wide problem.
-oops you've been lawyered!
59i6ov.jpg

She is a self aggrandizing fraud and liar

Just like her disgusting father of evil

Funny how hundreds of thousands of Biden ballots all appeared and freshly minted at 2-4 am in all key cities

Ok. Show exactly what fraud she has committed and what lies were told.
See how good you are now cowboy.

I suspect your vitriol is because she dumped on Deh Fuerher and you still can believe he was flogged in November.
Did I get that right?

Ok. Show exactly what fraud she has committed and what lies were told.
See how good you are now cowboy.

I suspect your vitriol is because she dumped on Deh Fuerher and you still can believe he was flogged in November.
Did I get that right?
The only fascist I see is from you’re anti American and anti God party of Bolsheviks

Forum List

Back