Cheney to be in charge during Bush colonoscopy

Cheney will use the time to usurp Bush, and replace him with an android.

And control him with the nintendo controller from the WTC.

hmmmmmmmmmm....president Cheney.....nice ring to it

ever wonder why the left didn't persue removing bush from office....oh ya they did, till they figured this out....took a year....then they went after cheney....fucking morons....and the blue staters calim to be the smart group ...

hmmmmmmmmmm....president Cheney.....nice ring to it

ever wonder why the left didn't persue removing bush from office....oh ya they did, till they figured this out....took a year....then they went after cheney....fucking morons....and the blue staters calim to be the smart group ...

It would be a dark day for the Liberals if he ever became President. :lol:

Bush's colon under surveillance is a better temporary president that dick cheney.

"cheney is the best thing that has happen'd to america"

And you wonder why we question your intelligence? If I said that, I would question my own intelligence.

Bush's colon under surveillance is a better temporary president that dick cheney.

"cheney is the best thing that has happen'd to america"

And you wonder why we question your intelligence? If I said that, I would question my own intelligence.

Other than partisanship, there is no real basis for your statement. As of yet, none of the shit you lefties have thrown against him has stuck. That would make him pretty-much no better nor worse than any other VP.

Other than partisanship, there is no real basis for your statement. As of yet, none of the shit you lefties have thrown against him has stuck. That would make him pretty-much no better nor worse than any other VP.

Exactly. Why he's not the evil tyrant that some make him out to be, he isn't a great mind, either. He's a partisan bulldog, and that's not something to single him out about; both parties have them in huge supply.

Exactly. Why he's not the evil tyrant that some make him out to be, he isn't a great mind, either. He's a partisan bulldog, and that's not something to single him out about; both parties have them in huge supply.

Some partisan Bulldogs are in more powerful positions than others.

Some partisan Bulldogs help write things like PNAC.

He's the Teflon Vice President! :lol:

It was my understanding Superlative was a female. Am I wrong?

Well, I don't know one way or the other. But my point is that a new guy like nevadamedic wouldn't know either way also.

My post was a response to his gay bashing. After his gay bashing, when he threatens to shove something up someones ass, I took the opportunity to call him gay.

If you read it slowly, I was pretty much trying to make a joke. I see it went over your head.

Well, I don't know one way or the other. But my point is that a new guy like nevadamedic wouldn't know either way also.

My post was a response to his gay bashing. After his gay bashing, when he threatens to shove something up someones ass, I took the opportunity to call him gay.

If you read it slowly, I was pretty much trying to make a joke. I see it went over your head.

No I understood quite well but then you added the part about reading comprehension to someone that pointed out your "joke" did not apply.

New Topics

Forum List

Back