Cheney Really Hates Trump

They had the numbers to murder lawmakers or VP they could have gotten their feral hands on. And there's nothing wrong with mail-in ballots. They've been used for many years and there's only ever been a few sporadic cases of voter fraud. No moreso than in-person voting.
Vote farming? Once upon a time it was illegal to influence one’s vote, I assume your saying vote farming is acceptable? Where’s the oversight? It’s a privilege to vote, civic responsibility, so if one has no intention of voting does not vote farming actually promote undue influence? Would you cast a vote with someone standing over your shoulder telling you how to vote?

They had the numbers to murder lawmakers or VP they could have gotten their feral hands on. And there's nothing wrong with mail-in ballots. They've been used for many years and there's only ever been a few sporadic cases of voter fraud. No moreso than in-person voting.
I don't place any greater importance on the lives of lawmakers than I do on average citizens, so your concern regarding any violent intentions among these protesters seems odd when you seem to lack any of the same concern among BLM or Antifa protesters that have shown their own violent tendencies in places like Minneapolis, Kenosha, or Portland.

As for voter fraud, it's hard to prove any fraud when there are little to no safeguards in place.

She hates what he's done to her party, turning it into an ignorant, paranoid tribute to him, that's for sure.
She is swamp Rino----nothing more. Bitch should come out of the closet and join the dem party outright.

LOL

Utter nonsense. An audit was performed on every ballot from Maricopa County. That audit was performed at the behest of wild-eyed Republicans hoping to overturn their state's election and carried out by a firm led by a Trump supporter who had previously declared there was voter fraud.

They found none. At worst, they did raise some suspicious questions over matters They didn't fully understand; but the Maricopa County Election Board was able to answer those questions. And in the end, the audit resulted in increasing Biden's lead.
It's rare that I come across someone who really is a complete waste of my time to interact with, but I guess it was bound to happen at some point.

Ignore list member #1.

I don't place any greater importance on the lives of lawmakers than I do on average citizens, so your concern regarding any violent intentions among these protesters seems odd when you seem to lack any of the same concern among BLM or Antifa protesters that have shown their own violent tendencies in places like Minneapolis, Kenosha, or Portland.

As for voter fraud, it's hard to prove any fraud when there are little to no safeguards in place.

It's not that their lives are anymore important than any others. It's that the U.S. Capitol is the seat of our government. Trump's mob attacked our government with the intent of stopping the peaceful transfer of power because they're the biggest sore losers in the history of this country.

As far as your idiocy that I showed a lack of concern over the BLM riots, I routinely condemned their violence. So you're wrong about that too.

As far as voter fraud, it's not that difficult to prove when one has actual proof of it. Something the right sorely lacks. Claims alone don't cut it.

It's rare that I come across someone who really is a complete waste of my time to interact with, but I guess it was bound to happen at some point.

Ignore list member #1.

Who knows why you're so afraid of reality and so proud to advertise it? But I suppose there are some who need a safe space.

As an independent I am willing to say Trump performed one hell of a lot better than this cabbage patch Charlie McCarthy doll sitting in the WH today. How’s it working out for ya?

Forum List

Back