Cheney: 'No regrets' about waterboarding suspects

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania
Cheney: 'No regrets' about waterboarding suspects - Yahoo! News

Former Vice President Dick Cheney says he has "no regrets" about the harsh interrogation policies the Bush administration pursued in the wake of the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks.
The often controversial Cheney also says "I don't know why" former President George W. Bush should feel betrayed by insider information he reveals in his new memoir.
Asked in an NBC interview if he still embraces waterboarding, Cheney says, "I would strongly support using it again if circumstances arose where we had a high-value detainee and that was the only way we could get him to talk."

You can add obsession with torture to the GOP deck of cards. Cheney is sick.

Former Vice President Dick Cheney says he has "no regrets" about the harsh interrogation policies the Bush administration pursued in the wake of the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks.
The often controversial Cheney also says "I don't know why" former President George W. Bush should feel betrayed by insider information he reveals in his new memoir.
Asked in an NBC interview if he still embraces waterboarding, Cheney says, "I would strongly support using it again if circumstances arose where we had a high-value detainee and that was the only way we could get him to talk."

Good for him!!

He has nothing to be regretful about.

Oh, come on. Of course he had regrets. He didn't get to perform the waterboarding himself.

Good for him!!

Why doesn't it surprise me that a convict would agree with Cheney's support of waterboarding? :lol:

Good for him!!

Why doesn't it surprise me that a convict would agree with Cheney's support of waterboarding? :lol:

If it was up to me I'd waterboard every fucking one of them!

Good for him!!

Fine, just don't say it wasn't torture.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOStoGd5GZw]Mancow Gets Waterboarded: Admits It's Torture - YouTube[/ame]

You know what the really huge problem is here?...IMO....

Back in WWII, they tortured the crap out of the enemy, and I'm talking about car batteries hook up to tounges and gonads, fingernail removal, cigar burns, etc......because they had to. But!....nobody found out during the time. Morale depended on it.

Fast forward to 2004. George Bush wants America to think he's a kick ass tough guy, but he's too stupid to realize the damage that he will cause by allowing his torture athorizations to be made public.

Covert ops...including torture have been around forever, only now...everybody is talking about it.

Thanks W!, you asshole!

You know what the really huge problem is here?...IMO....

Back in WWII, they tortured the crap out of the enemy, and I'm talking about car batteries hook up to tounges and gonads, fingernail removal, cigar burns, etc......because they had to. But!....nobody found out during the time. Morale depended on it.

Fast forward to 2004. George Bush wants America to think he's a kick ass tough guy, but he's too stupid to realize the damage that he will cause by allowing his torture athorizations to be made public.

Covert ops...including torture have been around forever, only now...everybody is talking about it.

Thanks W!, you asshole!

Yes yes. I recall that day with horror. I said to myself, "Self? How could this President, this W character, seriously sign an Executive Order directing the immediate reporting of all of our State Secrets?"

But then, I thought to myself (for who else could I "think" to?): "Oh wait. That never happened."

Good for him!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOStoGd5GZw]Mancow Gets Waterboarded: Admits It's Torture - YouTube[/ame]

Waterboarding isn't torture.

Mancow didn't "admit" shit. He contended.

He is entitled to his opinion.

Good for him!!

It's not torture.

Do you think we would torture our own soldiers?

Water-boarding, like many other interrogation techniques, could be torture in the hands of a sadist. But -- as the following article demonstrates -- it can be an effective interrogation technique and an essential tool of training, as it has been for US Navy and Air Force pilots.

PS. Mancow's a pussy, not a soldier.

The Basshole is still trying (deliberately) to conflate "waterboarding" and "torture."

Are you saying waterboarding isn't torture? So would you agree to be waterboarded since you think it isn't torture?

Basshole, you Douche nozzle:

Waterboarding isn't torture.

And of course I don't volunteer to have it done to me, you bombastic transparently flatulent enema bag.

There are all manner of very unpleasant and painful things that can be inflicted on the human body that do not qualify as "torture." But just because we do not willingly wish to be subjected to those things doesn't mean that they get transmogrified into "torture."

Words (despite the wishes of dishonest stooges like you) still have meaning, shit face.

Forum List

Back