Chelsea’s Husband Used the Clinton Foundation to Fund His Own Business

Yeah-

Marc mez had an idea to put together a poker night for the foundation to raise money His raising money for his own fund hasn't been going well and he has cvc making some calls for him to get mtgs with some clinton people Marc has invited several potential investors and a few current business ones to the poker night. I assume all are contributing to the foundation, which of course isn't the point. What is the point is that he is doing precisely what he accused me of doing as the entire plan of his has been to use this for his business which he is

This won't matter because the Clintons have done a lot of favors over the years and made a lot of people rich. This puts them above the law

Okay, I'm next in line to marry Chelsea. I'm trying to get cat my sweater business off the ground.

Last edited:
Any evidence besides Putin's word for it? Seriously, the foundation has been investigated for a long long time and found to be using more than 86% for charities. OTOH, Dump's petty cash foundation has been known to be crooked since day one.

But that's the difference between left and right.

Not only was Chelsea draining the foundation to pay for her lavish wedding and lifestyle, her husband was using it to fund his own business. The Clinton Foundation is an ATM for the Clintons :lol:

Must be nice.

- WikiLeaks

Wikileaks is a front for Russian intelligence. Time for some good ole McCarthy hearings!

Not only was Chelsea draining the foundation to pay for her lavish wedding and lifestyle, her husband was using it to fund his own business. The Clinton Foundation is an ATM for the Clintons :lol:

Must be nice.

- WikiLeaks

Wikileaks is a front for Russian intelligence. Time for some good ole McCarthy hearings!

I never thought I would live to see so many "Americans" voting for a Russian to take up residence in the Oval Office.

Must be nice.

- WikiLeaks

of course he did.....his family is a crime family too, just not as gifted in evil as bill the rapist and his wife.......

Must be nice.

- WikiLeaks

I never thought I would live to see so many "Americans" voting for a Russian to take up residence in the Oval Office.

You are voting for hilary, the one Putin bought with 23.5 million dollars in donations and even more speaking fees for bill the rapist..........

Okay, I'm next in line to marry Chelsea. I'm trying to get cat my sweater business off the ground.

Whatever you do, dont' visit an optometrist until after the wedding.

It'll make things a lot easier

Hardly damning evidence from that vaguely written email.

But, keep trying though! Sooner or later something you guys have thrown against the wall is bound to stick, right?

26a16e70dce087e48b0ff54b695667e9.jpg

Sadly.....Chelsea will be the last one standing when the music finally stops...she is also a victim of her family........and she isn't as capable a criminal as her rapist father and her witch of a mother.....

And that day will come...her husband already lost millions of dollars thru his investment company...and his father is already a convicted felon......the sins of the parents will be visited on the daughter.....

New Topics

Forum List

Back