Chelsea Handlers Netflix Documentary on White Privilege

petro

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2013
The cold north
The comedian Chelsea Handler is creating a documentary on her white privilege. A pathetic attempt to virtue signal, and to pander to minorities to ease her guilt of living lavishly despite having no real talent.
Chelsea Handler to release documentary on white privilege: 'Everyone should watch it. Especially you, Mr. President'
She has become the idiotic Hollywood celebrity that she made a career of mocking. Her past as a drunkard and slut has pushed her TDS to incurable Stage 4.
Does anyone really buy into this obvious pandering?

Unless the documentary has her performing sex acts on 2 dozen black and Mexican dwarfs I will have to pass on it!

182742.jpg

The comedian Chelsea Handler is creating a documentary on her white privilege. A pathetic attempt to virtue signal, and to pander to minorities to ease her guilt of living lavishly despite having no real talent.
Chelsea Handler to release documentary on white privilege: 'Everyone should watch it. Especially you, Mr. President'
She has become the idiotic Hollywood celebrity that she made a career of mocking. Her past as a drunkard and slut has pushed her TDS to incurable Stage 4.

Handler is a lowlife POS who has ruined any reputation she might have had with her never ending hateful racist crap.

Handler is a lowlife POS who has ruined any reputation she might have had with her never ending hateful racist crap.
The question to minorities becomes.
Do you really believe this crap?
Does it make it all better if we just declare ourselves guilty collectively as an entire race?
Will your lives actually improve by pure virtue signaling?

Frankly, I see this all as a pathetic joke.

Though I've heard her name in connection with political nonsense somewhere before, I'm not sure who she is, or what makes her newsworthy.

Though I've heard her name in connection with political nonsense somewhere before, I'm not sure who she is, or what makes her newsworthy.
She was once the darling of the E channel. Made a career of poking fun at celebrities.
She has now become that caricature she once mocked.

Really a nobody, but now gets attention because she says the proper buzz words.

Used my privilege card and was dissapointed at the "discount".:45:
images (100).jpeg
How has your membership benefited you?

#TheLargerIssue

Dear Chelsea Handler. Like me, do you experience EMBARRASSMENT & ANGER witnessing America's large SEGREGATION-MINDED, INTRA-RACIAL HATE & DISCRIMINATION practicing #ProBlack community LOUDLY bullying & INTIMIDATING our peaceful, free thinking fellow citizens? #EndHate

Chelsea Handler,Social Activist,, Candace Owens, VILIFY_705x555.jpg

Peace.

Does it make it all better if we just declare ourselves guilty collectively as an entire race?

You have no questions to minorities. These are white people describing the lives of whites. Guilt has nothing to do with this. Recognizing that things are not the same for people of color and whites is. Seems that whites like you are quick to claim that people of color are privileged but when it comes to looking at this society in the mirror and understand who has consistently been privileged, the dishonesty starts showing.

You have no questions to minorities. These are white people describing the lives of whites. Guilt has nothing to do with this. Recognizing that things are not the same for people of color and whites is. Seems that whites like you are quick to claim that people of color are privileged but when it comes to looking at this society in the mirror and understand who has consistently been privileged, the dishonesty starts showing.
So.
Does her obvious pandering actually make your life better?
WTF do you actually expect of white people?
Is she an acceptable white for using the buzz words you are so fond of?

I see her as a joke trying to be relevant to further her career and income.

So.

She is not pandering. You just need to face the truth.

So.

Your "truth".....ain't.

So.

Your "truth".....ain't.

There is no my truth or your truth. There is THE truth. And whites like you need to face it.

Well I'll be.... Here is the first Mexican dwarf with a little (no pun intended) sex with Chelsea in the shower!!!!!

2014%252F08%252F27%252F47%252FlvNruid.906c9.gif%252Ffit-in__575x4096.gif

Forum List

Back