Chef Curry V King James: Lakers to play the Warriors in the NBA Playoffs "play-in" tournament

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
are you pumped? i'm pumped

other teams i think will challenge for the title: Hornets, Pacers, Mavs....don't count out the underdogs!

More than any previous year, this year's NBA championship could be filled with surprises.

While I'm not a keen observer, I have never seen so many games during a season where top players simply sat out. How many games did Irving, Harden, and Durant ALL play, this year? 3? Same with other teams. They seemed to be shooting for the playoffs, and once that was assured they barely tried to win.

And as with hockey, a lot will be determined by how lenient the ref's will be with the top players and their defenders.

Think maybe I'll tune in around the Fourth of July (if Joe Biden doesn't cancel the 4th), and see how the playoffs are going.

Stefff Curry scores 50 against the Kings. Wins kudos from "everyone."

But I wonder about these performances when the "star" get more than 40 points - and barely makes half of his shots. Curry took 38 shots and made 20 of them. By my reckoning ten of those shots were from "downtown," but still, he made about half of his shots, and he shot more than anyone else. Did that do a great deal toward the win?

If someone else had taken those shots - if he had passed the ball to someone else - about half of them would have been made, and the result of the game would have been the same.

This series between the longstanding rival franchises will be worth watching. Too bad they can't both lose.

Stefff Curry scores 50 against the Kings. Wins kudos from "everyone."

But I wonder about these performances when the "star" get more than 40 points - and barely makes half of his shots. Curry took 38 shots and made 20 of them. By my reckoning ten of those shots were from "downtown," but still, he made about half of his shots, and he shot more than anyone else. Did that do a great deal toward the win?

If someone else had taken those shots - if he had passed the ball to someone else - about half of them would have been made, and the result of the game would have been the same.

This series between the longstanding rival franchises will be worth watching. Too bad they can't both lose.
His partner clay was off today he had to take over.

Mvp today was Kevon Looney. 21 rebounds.

More than any previous year, this year's NBA championship could be filled with surprises.

While I'm not a keen observer, I have never seen so many games during a season where top players simply sat out. How many games did Irving, Harden, and Durant ALL play, this year? 3? Same with other teams. They seemed to be shooting for the playoffs, and once that was assured they barely tried to win.

And as with hockey, a lot will be determined by how lenient the ref's will be with the top players and their defenders.

Think maybe I'll tune in around the Fourth of July (if Joe Biden doesn't cancel the 4th), and see how the playoffs are going.
This year is even better. At first I wanted to see the young teams knock out the lakers bucks and golden state but then it’s k8nd of cool to see old man Lebron send ja morant home

NY Yankees too. The big markets. I'm surprised the Knicks aren't always good.

Bad ownership! Dolan is an idiot; rich and can waste his money if he likes, but a terrible owner! Remember blowing all that $$$ & long term contracts for players that didn't pan out like Allen Houston? The behind the scenes "goings on" w/ Isiah Thomas and the lawsuit paying out well over $10 M didn't help! Then there was the thinking everything would change for the better hiring Phil Jackson! :dunno: :rolleyes::stir:;)

Forum List

Back