Cheese and dairy is now racist

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Cheese is racist' storm as hundreds back ban on dairy foods in school
SERVING dairy in foods at schools is "racist" an Extinction Rebellion campaigner told a council after hundreds signed a petition to serve children plant based meals only.
By SARAH BOOKER-LEWIS AND BRADLEY JOLLY
PUBLISHED: 07:28, Thu, Apr 15, 2021 |

Alison Plaumer, from the global environmental movement, has led a petition for more plant-based meals to be served in schools and other venues. She told one council there is a "racist element" to serving dairy because she believes a large percentage of the BAME communities is lactose-intolerant. More than 240 people have backed the campaign so far, reports Sussex Live.

Speaking at Brighton and Hove City Council meeting in March, Ms Plaumer said: "Arguably, there is a racist element to serving dairy too much because 65 per cent of the world’s population are lactose intolerant, many from the BAME (black, Asian and minority ethnic) community.

"Loads of parents around here give lots of support to this. What do children want? They want action. They want it now."

Sure they do ....pfffft

The petition, seen by the authority, requests two plant-based days are introduced at state-run schools as soon as possible – and for all council-run events to be plant-based once the pandemic is over.

But people online have blasted Ms Plaumer.

One posted: "If people think food is racist then they are not qualified to be near a school."

Another said: "I am lactose intolerant and not from the group you name so what point were you making? Food cannot be racist."

One person shared: "I wish these snowflakes would just melt away."

Will it be a microaggression to ask for White American at the deli counter ?......probably ..we're not that far behind the brits on the insanity scale ...

Plant based meals...rice and beans? PBJ? Meatless spaghetti sauce over pasta? Okay. Not so weird, really. But is it good for kids not to get the protein while they're still growing? Unfortunately, for too many kids, what they eat at school is the best meal they get.

Get behind me, Vegan!

Plant based meals...rice and beans? PBJ? Meatless spaghetti sauce over pasta? Okay. Not so weird, really. But is it good for kids not to get the protein while they're still growing? Unfortunately, for too many kids, what they eat at school is the best meal they get.

Get behind me, Vegan!

If I remember correctly---vegans risk B12 deficiency

SERVING dairy in foods at schools is "racist" an Extinction Rebellion campaigner told a council after hundreds signed a petition to serve children plant based meals only.

Alison Plaumer, from the global environmental movement, has led a petition for more plant-based meals to be served in schools and other venues. She told one council there is a "racist element" to serving dairy because she believes a large percentage of the BAME communities is lactose-intolerant. More than 240 people have backed the campaign so far, reports Sussex Live.

Speaking at Brighton and Hove City Council meeting in March, Ms Plaumer said: "Arguably, there is a racist element to serving dairy too much because 65 per cent of the world’s population are lactose intolerant, many from the BAME (black, Asian and minority ethnic) community.

"Loads of parents around here give lots of support to this. What do children want? They want action. They want it now."

Sure they do ....pfffft

The petition, seen by the authority, requests two plant-based days are introduced at state-run schools as soon as possible – and for all council-run events to be plant-based once the pandemic is over.

One posted: "If people think food is racist then they are not qualified to be near a school."

Another said: "I am lactose intolerant and not from the group you name so what point were you making? Food cannot be racist."

Will it be a microaggression to ask for White American at the deli counter ?......probably ..we're not that far behind the brits on the insanity scale ...

They have totally lost what the term racist really is. Just ridiculous. :D

Kind of makes you see now why Bill Gates is the largest owner of farm land in the US. He wants to sell his fake meat and fake cheese and GMO garbage, to poison the world even more so he can sell even more vaccines on the fraudulent germ theory.

Sure they do ....pfffft

Dairy is not racist, it is not good for you though.

Sure they do ....pfffft

Not so much for adults ...better for kids

Get behind me, Vegan!

Pork chops come from pigs. Pork chops do not come from beans. The only things that come from beans are farts and Communism.

Sure they do ....pfffft

I know it goes back to farms, but it is kind odd we drink cow's milk and use it for so many things. But then again I don't think I could handle drinking human milk. I wonder if they will say goat's milk and cheese is racist also. :D

Breaking News:

The Sun has been accused of being racist because it has never been seen at night!

Yeah, as for Dairy being racist the blooming idiots do know that there are White People that also suffer the same health issues as minorities when it come to Dairy products, so Dairy products can’t be racist but humans can be definitely be stupid at times!

Breaking News:

The Sun has been accused of being racist because it has never been seen at night!

Yeah, as for Dairy being racist the blooming idiots do know that there are White People that also suffer the same health issues as minorities when it come to Dairy products, so Dairy products can’t be racist but humans can be definitely stupid at times!

Maybe we should be real worried about these teachers in the education system that are teaching our children. These teachers seem to be WOKE nut bags anymore. It was few weeks ago where the teachers were saying it was racist for parents to want to send their kids back to school.

Sure they do ....pfffft

I know it goes back to farms, but it is kind odd we drink cow's milk and use it for so many things. But then again I don't think I could handle drinking human milk. I wonder if they will say goat's milk and cheese is racist also. :D

Probably not. Goat's milk and Yak milk are consumed by indigenous peoples, therefore not racist. Only cows can be racist, since the left believes we're cutting down all the trees to raise more cows.

But trees are now also "racist", so I'm totally confused here.

Sure they do ....pfffft

Probably not. Goat's milk and Yak milk are consumed by indigenous peoples, therefore not racist. Only cows can be racist, since the left believes we're cutting down all the trees to raise more cows.

This is pretty much their gameplan:

download.jpg

You’ve already got the main-in-a-dress woke crowd running things.

I have to wonder who in their right mind would let a transgender be a pediatrician to their kids? Not to mention she is obese and don't even look healthy himself/her.

I really feel like our life is becoming a South Park episode. :D

Sure they do ....pfffft

As the European languages are gender based, I wonder how they’ll deal with that.

For example, in German, the tree is one gender, and everything else on it, leaves, branches, bark etc, have different genders.

Little girls are gender less.

Sure they do ....pfffft

Not so much for adults ...better for kids
Why for kids.

Forum List

Back