Cheese and dairy is now racist

Cheese is racist' storm as hundreds back ban on dairy foods in school
SERVING dairy in foods at schools is "racist" an Extinction Rebellion campaigner told a council after hundreds signed a petition to serve children plant based meals only.
By SARAH BOOKER-LEWIS AND BRADLEY JOLLY
PUBLISHED: 07:28, Thu, Apr 15, 2021 |

Alison Plaumer, from the global environmental movement, has led a petition for more plant-based meals to be served in schools and other venues. She told one council there is a "racist element" to serving dairy because she believes a large percentage of the BAME communities is lactose-intolerant. More than 240 people have backed the campaign so far, reports Sussex Live.

Speaking at Brighton and Hove City Council meeting in March, Ms Plaumer said: "Arguably, there is a racist element to serving dairy too much because 65 per cent of the world’s population are lactose intolerant, many from the BAME (black, Asian and minority ethnic) community.

"Loads of parents around here give lots of support to this. What do children want? They want action. They want it now."

Sure they do ....pfffft

The petition, seen by the authority, requests two plant-based days are introduced at state-run schools as soon as possible – and for all council-run events to be plant-based once the pandemic is over.

But people online have blasted Ms Plaumer.

One posted: "If people think food is racist then they are not qualified to be near a school."

Another said: "I am lactose intolerant and not from the group you name so what point were you making? Food cannot be racist."

One person shared: "I wish these snowflakes would just melt away."

Will it be a microaggression to ask for White American at the deli counter ?......probably ..we're not that far behind the brits on the insanity scale ...
Dairy is not racist, it is not good for you though.

I know it goes back to farms, but it is kind odd we drink cow's milk and use it for so many things. But then again I don't think I could handle drinking human milk. I wonder if they will say goat's milk and cheese is racist also. :D
About the only scientists who say that adults should drink milk are on the payroll of dairy associations.

SERVING dairy in foods at schools is "racist" an Extinction Rebellion campaigner told a council after hundreds signed a petition to serve children plant based meals only.

Alison Plaumer, from the global environmental movement, has led a petition for more plant-based meals to be served in schools and other venues. She told one council there is a "racist element" to serving dairy because she believes a large percentage of the BAME communities is lactose-intolerant. More than 240 people have backed the campaign so far, reports Sussex Live.

Speaking at Brighton and Hove City Council meeting in March, Ms Plaumer said: "Arguably, there is a racist element to serving dairy too much because 65 per cent of the world’s population are lactose intolerant, many from the BAME (black, Asian and minority ethnic) community.

"Loads of parents around here give lots of support to this. What do children want? They want action. They want it now."

Sure they do ....pfffft

The petition, seen by the authority, requests two plant-based days are introduced at state-run schools as soon as possible – and for all council-run events to be plant-based once the pandemic is over.

One posted: "If people think food is racist then they are not qualified to be near a school."

Another said: "I am lactose intolerant and not from the group you name so what point were you making? Food cannot be racist."

Will it be a microaggression to ask for White American at the deli counter ?......probably ..we're not that far behind the brits on the insanity scale ...

I know it goes back to farms, but it is kind odd we drink cow's milk and use it for so many things. But then again I don't think I could handle drinking human milk. I wonder if they will say goat's milk and cheese is racist also. :D

Probably not. Goat's milk and Yak milk are consumed by indigenous peoples, therefore not racist. Only cows can be racist, since the left believes we're cutting down all the trees to raise more cows.

But trees are now also "racist", so I'm totally confused here.
You certainly are with all the racist shite.

Sure they do ....pfffft

Probably not. Goat's milk and Yak milk are consumed by indigenous peoples, therefore not racist. Only cows can be racist, since the left believes we're cutting down all the trees to raise more cows.

But trees are now also "racist", so I'm totally confused here.

As the European languages are gender based, I wonder how they’ll deal with that.

For example, in German, the tree is one gender, and everything else on it, leaves, branches, bark etc, have different genders.

Little girls are gender less.

MADCHEN -----is neuter-----girl child---GRAMMATICALLY-----but they grown up---
(THANK HEAVEN ~~~~~ la la la

More juvenile posturing from the chumps. Are you all really this dumb or is the topic just a bit too complex for your literalist intellects ?

cheese slices.jpg

Look at all these little yellow bastards!

Sure they do ....pfffft

what if the cheese came from holsteins. explain that one

Sure they do ....pfffft

Who's going to go over to Popeye's and tell them their mac and cheese is racist?

These fucking Woke imbeciles who see racism behind every bush should only be allowed to eat birth control pills.

That's the ONLY thing they could to improve the world.

Forum List

Back