Cheerio Nige.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Former leader Nigel Farage quits UKIP

Nigel Farage has quit UKIP, saying the party's leader Gerard Batten seems to be obsessed with Islam and ex-English Defence League leader Tommy Robinson.

Speaking on LBC radio, the former leader of the Eurosceptic party said he made the decision with a "heavy heart".

But he said he did not "recognise" the party anymore and it was turning a blind eye to extremist politics.

Mr Batten survived a vote of no confidence on Monday, after he appointed Mr Robinson as an adviser.

However, the party's ruling body said it did not endorse Mr Robinson's appointment and he was barred from membership "through his associations".

Banished to the depths of Fox. One less wanker on the national stage.

Nigel Farage has quit UKIP, saying the party's leader Gerard Batten seems to be obsessed with Islam and ex-English Defence League leader Tommy Robinson.

Speaking on LBC radio, the former leader of the Eurosceptic party said he made the decision with a "heavy heart".

But he said he did not "recognise" the party anymore and it was turning a blind eye to extremist politics.

Mr Batten survived a vote of no confidence on Monday, after he appointed Mr Robinson as an adviser.

However, the party's ruling body said it did not endorse Mr Robinson's appointment and he was barred from membership "through his associations".

It is sad that Farage has accepted the Media's lies about Tommy Robinson.

Your nation is going down in flames. I hope that when the time comes, that whatever government is in charge of the US, denies your request for asylum.

Your nation is going down in flames. I hope that when the time comes, that whatever government is in charge of the US, denies your request for asylum.

As much of a shit as farage is I think he has a better grasp of Yaxleys quaities than a limited info racist like your self.

As much of a shit as farage is I think he has a better grasp of Yaxleys quaities than a limited info racist like your self.

Your support of imprisoning reporters for political reasons means you are a totalitarian, probably a marxist.

And calling me a "racist" without any decent reason, means you are a fucking asshole.

Your support of imprisoning reporters for political reasons means you are a totalitarian, probably a marxist.

And calling me a "racist" without any decent reason, means you are a fucking asshole.
You live in a fantasy world. No reporters have been jailed for political reasons. Why do you persist in this lie ?

You live in a fantasy world. No reporters have been jailed for political reasons. Why do you persist in this lie ?

Your pretense of accepting the stated reason of the government for jailing the reporter, is not credible.

YOu might be stupid. But you are not that stupid.

Tommy was a political prisoner.

Do feel bad. Our lefties do it over here too.

Your pretense of accepting the stated reason of the government for jailing the reporter, is not credible.

He was jailed for contempt of court and actually pled guilty to the charge. Your right wing fantasy world cant change that. He has a lengthening criminal racord that you seem happy to ignore.

He was jailed for contempt of court and actually pled guilty to the charge. Your right wing fantasy world cant change that. He has a lengthening criminal racord that you seem happy to ignore.

Lots of reporters and activists who displease oppressive governments get very long criminal records.

And your nation is certainly moving in that direction very quickly.

Lots of reporters and activists who displease oppressive governments get very long criminal records.

Name one in the UK.

Name one in the UK.

Tommy Robinson.

Name one in the UK.

Tommy Robinson.
His criminal record includes
Mortgage fraud
Wife battering
Assaulting a police man
Entering the US on a false passport
Drug dealing
Various football hooligan offences.

Even your own government dont want him.

Name one in the UK.

Tommy Robinson.
Mortgage fraud
Wife battering
Assaulting a police man
Drug dealing

Irrelevant to the fact that he was maliciously prosecuted for reporting an the results of a failed government policy.

Indeed, that you brought up such irrelevancies to smear him with, instead of addressing my actual claim, ie that he was a political prisoner,

shows that you know you CAN'T refute the actual charge.

Your tacit admission is accepted.

Does it bother you to live in an oppressive state, or are you confident that you can always toe the Party Line and that that will protect you?

Name one in the UK.

Tommy Robinson.
Mortgage fraud
Wife battering
Assaulting a police man
Drug dealing

Irrelevant to the fact that he was maliciously prosecuted for reporting an the results of a failed government policy.

Indeed, that you brought up such irrelevancies to smear him with, instead of addressing my actual claim, ie that he was a political prisoner,

shows that you know you CAN'T refute the actual charge.

Your tacit admission is accepted.

Does it bother you to live in an oppressive state, or are you confident that you can always toe the Party Line and that that will protect you?
He was jailed for contempt of court. He jeopardised an imporant trial that could have seen a rape gang released. he didnt expose anything. The shits were already on trial and his antics could have seen them go free. The most right wing party in the uk is now in meltdown because their nutty boss has appointed him an advisor. They want to change the rules so that he can join. Not being able to join ukip is as low as it gets. The bloke is a piece of shit football hooligan milking saps like you for as much as he can get.

But I suppose you are part of the racist underclass so your suppport for him is noted.

Forum List

Back