CHECKMATE - Amaud Arbery

Testimony: Shooter used racist slur as Arbery lay dying

View attachment 345676

A state investigator alleged Thursday that a white man was heard saying a racist slur as he stood over Ahmaud Arbery's body, moments after fatally shooting the black man with a pump-action shotgun.

The inflammatory revelation came amid a week of angry nationwide protests over law enforcement biases against black victims that erupted after the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis.

In a hearing to determine whether there is enough evidence to proceed with a murder trial, the lead Georgia Bureau of Investigation agent in the case testified that Travis and Greg McMichael and a third man in another pickup, William “Roddie” Bryan, used their trucks to chase down and box in Arbery, who repeatedly reversed directions and ran into a ditch while trying to escape.

Travis McMichael then got out of his truck and confronted Arbery, later telling police he shot him in self-defense after Arbery refused his order to get on the ground, Special Agent Richard Dial said. A close examination of the video of the shooting shows the first shot was to Arbery's chest, the second was to his hand, and the third was to his chest again before he collapsed in the road, Dial said.

“Mr. Bryan said that after the shooting took place before police arrival, while Mr. Arbery was on the ground, that he heard Travis McMichael make the statement, ‘f - - - ing n - - - er,’” Dial said.

People ask stupid ass questions thinking they are rebutting something. People post idiotic memes supporting a wannabe dictator and in defense of white supremacy. This is the lead Georgia Bureau of Investigation agent in the case and he shuts down the lie of Arbery attacking somebody. He proves that racism caused the crime.

It gets old to see a problem that is obvious then get argued with by people who see the problem but choose to deny it or to make excuses to justify it. I said from the start that this was a crime based on racism. I said the Arbery was followed by these men, cut off and forced to defend himself. The the lead Georgia Bureau of Investigation agent in the case has said the same thing.

This is called checkmate.

No surprise. They are piece of garbage racists. They will be in solitary for a bit after conviction. But I welcome the fresh hell they will experience when they reach gen-pop. Well deserved.

These men knew what self defense is. They just knew they could kill this man and get away with it.

They almost did.
It will all come out in court...and you porch monkeys will chimp out per usual.

You aren't paying attention, he outed himself to the police:

"Travis McMichael then got out of his truck and confronted Arbery, later telling police he shot him in self-defense after Arbery refused his order to get on the ground, Special Agent Richard Dial said. A close examination of the video of the shooting shows the first shot was to Arbery's chest, the second was to his hand, and the third was to his chest again before he collapsed in the road, Dial said."

He is toast, by his own words and actions.
A close examination of the video shows that Arbery attacked before the first shot. He was clearly trying to steal the shotgun.

Clear case of self-defense.

View attachment 345676

A state investigator alleged Thursday that a white man was heard saying a racist slur as he stood over Ahmaud Arbery's body, moments after fatally shooting the black man with a pump-action shotgun.

The inflammatory revelation came amid a week of angry nationwide protests over law enforcement biases against black victims that erupted after the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis.

In a hearing to determine whether there is enough evidence to proceed with a murder trial, the lead Georgia Bureau of Investigation agent in the case testified that Travis and Greg McMichael and a third man in another pickup, William “Roddie” Bryan, used their trucks to chase down and box in Arbery, who repeatedly reversed directions and ran into a ditch while trying to escape.

Travis McMichael then got out of his truck and confronted Arbery, later telling police he shot him in self-defense after Arbery refused his order to get on the ground, Special Agent Richard Dial said. A close examination of the video of the shooting shows the first shot was to Arbery's chest, the second was to his hand, and the third was to his chest again before he collapsed in the road, Dial said.

“Mr. Bryan said that after the shooting took place before police arrival, while Mr. Arbery was on the ground, that he heard Travis McMichael make the statement, ‘f - - - ing n - - - er,’” Dial said.

People ask stupid ass questions thinking they are rebutting something. People post idiotic memes supporting a wannabe dictator and in defense of white supremacy. This is the lead Georgia Bureau of Investigation agent in the case and he shuts down the lie of Arbery attacking somebody. He proves that racism caused the crime.

It gets old to see a problem that is obvious then get argued with by people who see the problem but choose to deny it or to make excuses to justify it. I said from the start that this was a crime based on racism. I said the Arbery was followed by these men, cut off and forced to defend himself. The the lead Georgia Bureau of Investigation agent in the case has said the same thing.

Seeing how I don't give a FUCK, I'll forfeit the game
But, tell ya what...as soon as a FUCK falls in my hand, I'll give it to ya

This is called game over

Running around construction sites stealing stuff, and committing violent acts.
What violent acts? The report indicates that Arbery was shot in the chest first, the hand secondly (presumably as he was struggling to get or point the weapon away from him) and the third time again in the chest.

How in the hell can you shoot someone in the chest if you don't have the weapon pointed at their chest? Pointing a weapon at someone with no lawful basis is considered an assault in most states.

Running around construction sites stealing stuff, and committing violent acts.
What violent acts? The report indicates that Arbery was shot in the chest first, the hand secondly (presumably as he was struggling to get or point the weapon away from him) and the third time again in the chest.

How in the hell can you shoot someone in the chest if you don't have the weapon pointed at their chest? Pointing a weapon at someone with no lawful basis is considered an assault in most states.
"The report"

View attachment 345676

"Checkmate"?

See that's the thing, you far leftists see the death of Ahmaud as nothing but a game. You don't promote his life, you demean it.

These men knew what self defense is. They just knew they could kill this man and get away with it.

They almost did.
It will all come out in court...and you porch monkeys will chimp out per usual.
Your heroes are going to prison.
As crooked as the government and police are, that is the very reason why if I ever have to shoot some protected class scum, they will have to kill me.
It matters not to me who they are or their profession, in a fight for my life I was taught "always cheat and always win"

There is no such thing as a fair fight when it comes to your life.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Nope...Arbery went for the gun...they fought for control of the weapon...self defense.

You cannot see the first shot. Both men are in front of the truck on the right side of the road when the first shot was

At which point he fought for control of the weapon and was shot.

You cannot see the first shot. Both men are in front of the truck on the right side of the road when the first shot was fired.

He shot him in self defense while wrestling for the weapon. It will come out and you apologist will crawl away like the traitors you are.

You cannot see the first shot. Both men are in front of the truck on the right side f the road when the first shot was fired.

You ridiculous, racist Trump worshipping goon. It’s impossible that TM shot AA in self defense for many reasons. Let’s start with this reason:

He has openly told police that he was committing the felony of aggravated assault exactly at this point on the video that his dumbass old man released to the public:

CCAC2417-7828-4B66-8D70-99EDEB5BE466.jpeg

“Ahmaud Arbery was chased, hunted down and ultimately executed at the hands of these men,” prosecutor Jesse Evans told the judge. “He was on a run on a public road in a public subdivision. He was defenseless and unarmed."​

“Under questioning by Jason Sheffield, an attorney for Travis McMichael, Dial said Travis told police he raised his shotgun at Arbery from roughly 90 feet (27 meters) away and told him to stop and get on the ground.”​
When TM told police he raised his shotgun at Arbery he confessed to his participation in a three man aggravated assault felony which resulted in the death of Ahmaud Arbery and thus murder while in commission of a felony.

In Georgia no one can claim self defense while in commission of a felony.

Last edited:
A close examination of the video shows that Arbery attacked before the first shot. He was clearly trying to steal the shotgun.

A real close examination of the video shows this:

31C6F277-015D-47EC-A888-55D93ADC3871.jpeg
E5D6BCAB-EC58-4141-A81B-7F0970A26DF5.jpeg

Now we have testimony what happened during these two tenths of a second.

That’s when Arbery ran around the passenger side of Travis’ truck, and the two men met in front of it.​

Dial said Travis told police Arbery “squared up” like he was going to attack.​

“There’s a statement that he might have had his hand on his shirt,” Dial said. “Travis McMichael said his adrenaline was pumping and it all happened very quickly.”​

He said Travis then fired the first shot into Arbery’s chest.”
There is no self defense here. AA came around the front of the truck and was shot in the chest at point blank range by TM and per TM.

The burden of PROOF lay with the court.
Nope...Arbery went for the gun...they fought for control of the weapon...self defense.

You cannot see the first shot. Both men are in front of the truck on the right side of the road when the first shot was

You cannot see the first shot. Both men are in front of the truck on the right side of the road when the first shot was fired.

He shot him in self defense while wrestling for the weapon. It will come out and you apologist will crawl away like the traitors you are.

You cannot see the first shot. Both men are in front of the truck on the right side f the road when the first shot was fired.

You ridiculous, racist Trump worshipping goon. It’s impossible that TM shot AA in self defense for many reasons. Let’s start with this reason:

He has openly told police that he was committing the felony of aggravated assault exactly at this point on the video that his dumbass old man released to the public:

View attachment 345727
“Ahmaud Arbery was chased, hunted down and ultimately executed at the hands of these men,” prosecutor Jesse Evans told the judge. “He was on a run on a public road in a public subdivision. He was defenseless and unarmed."​

“Under questioning by Jason Sheffield, an attorney for Travis McMichael, Dial said Travis told police he raised his shotgun at Arbery from roughly 90 feet (27 meters) away and told him to stop and get on the ground.”​
When TM told police he raised his shotgun at Arbery he confessed to his participation in a three man aggravated assault felony which resulted in the death of Ahmaud Arbery and thus murder while in commission of a felony.

You can't try the case here. I say they were trying to detain a known criminal savage....and that ****** went for the gun...curtains. I will return to this topic after the case has been settled.
skeletor.gif

You can't try the case here. I say they were trying to detain a known criminal savage....and that ****** went for the gun...curtains.

....not trying the murder case. I’m trying the case that you are a racist and are ignorant and a liar because you cannot see in the video that AA went for the gun before the first shot was fired .

And we now have the Gunman’s Own story from the hearing:

“That’s when Arbery ran around the passenger side of Travis’ truck, and the two men met in front of it.” Dial said Travis told police Arbery “squared up” like he was going to attack. He said Travis then fired the first shot into Arbery’s chest.”

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
So...that's why he was shot...actin like a ******.
How does one act like that?
Running around construction sites stealing stuff, and committing violent acts. Kinda like all of em on TV running around doing exactly that...you know..*******.
That didn't happen.
Arbery was ID'd previously and had threatened one of the suspects. He then returned and started up his foul behavior again.
He was then confronted. At which point he fought for control of the weapon and was shot.
Good riddance to ghetto trash.
Bullshit. The game is over white boy. All the shit from the alt right on earth can't save you. I posted words from the man in charge of the investigation. This is not some potbellied alt right incel posting on a blog.

CHECKMATE!!!

I don't see anywhere in the GA laws about self defense where it says that using a racial slur negates any self defense actions you take.

View attachment 345727

You can't try the case here. I say they were trying to detain a known criminal savage....and that ****** went for the gun...curtains. I will return to this topic after the case has been settled.
View attachment 345771
NO ONE GIVES A FUCK WHAT YOU SAY!!

I posted what the lead investigator of the case has testified to in a hearing. GAME OVER. YOU LOSE RACIST!!

CHECKMATE!!!

I don't see anywhere in the GA laws about self defense where it says that using a racial slur negates any self defense actions you take.
I see where the words of the lead investigator in a GA case says those two men were not acting in self defense.

The racial slur can raise it to a Federal Hate crime.

see Post #32 - explanation as to what negates self defense.

A real close examination of the video shows this:

View attachment 345750View attachment 345751

Now we have testimony what happened during these two tenths of a second.

That’s when Arbery ran around the passenger side of Travis’ truck, and the two men met in front of it.​

Dial said Travis told police Arbery “squared up” like he was going to attack.​

“There’s a statement that he might have had his hand on his shirt,” Dial said. “Travis McMichael said his adrenaline was pumping and it all happened very quickly.”​

He said Travis then fired the first shot into Arbery’s chest.”
There is no self defense here. AA came around the front of the truck and was shot in the chest at point blank range by TM and per TM.

View attachment 345727

View attachment 345771
NO ONE GIVES A FUCK WHAT YOU SAY!!

I posted what the lead investigator of the case has testified to in a hearing. GAME OVER. YOU LOSE RACIST!!

CHECKMATE!!!

Care to quote what part of the law you're checkmating?

Forum List

Back