Checking in on House Tea Party class of 2012: heads of committees in the Senate. governors. running for governor. running for president (DeSantis)

the Republicans had a 60 seat majority. yea so many democrats LOL
Read your fucking linked article!

Two of the most recent DCCC chairs — Illinois Rep. Cheri Bustos and New York Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney — started their House careers 10 years ago.

Michelle Lujan Grisham, the Democratic governor of New Mexico, is also in a reelection bid this year, running for her second term.

Some members of this class are now in the Senate — or trying to be. ... that includes Sens. Kyrsten Sinema (
D-Ariz.)

Democrat Beto O’Rourke has also been hopping around the political circuit over the last decade.

And then we have Tulsi Gabbard — once dubbed the “unlikely rising star of the
Democratic Party” — who left the Democratic Party earlier this month.

Yep! Tea Party members one and all! DEMOCRATS!

Read your fucking linked article!

Two of the most recent DCCC chairs — Illinois Rep. Cheri Bustos and New York Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney — started their House careers 10 years ago.

Michelle Lujan Grisham, the Democratic governor of New Mexico, is also in a reelection bid this year, running for her second term.

Some members of this class are now in the Senate — or trying to be. ... that includes Sens. Kyrsten Sinema (
D-Ariz.)

Democrat Beto O’Rourke has also been hopping around the political circuit over the last decade.

And then we have Tulsi Gabbard — once dubbed the “unlikely rising star of the
Democratic Party” — who left the Democratic Party earlier this month.

Yep! Tea Party members one and all! DEMOCRATS!
i know there were Democrats, but the majority were Tea Party people. give it a rest grandpa. stop nitpicking pointless details. it's like you're saying "but some people voted for Kamala in the 2020 presidential primary". yes they did, but she got her butt kicked. are we not allowed to say that?

i know there were Democrats, but the majority were Tea Party people. give it a rest grandpa. stop nitpicking pointless details. it's like you're saying "but some people voted for Kamala in the 2020 presidential primary". yes they did, but she got her butt kicked. are we not allowed to say that?
That's not a pointless detail. You cannot use a link to support your claim when it doesn't do anything of the sort, dumbass!

That's not a pointless detail. You cannot use a link to support your claim when it doesn't do anything of the sort, dumbass!
you break the rules all the time. you may be right on a technicality here, but that's all you got. i intenionally said Tea Party thinking no one would be a jerk and try to argue with me about it

After the 2012 election, House Republicans had a 234 to 201 seat majority. Since you probably suck at math, that's 33 votes, not 60 as you claim.

Is there anything you cannot fuck up?
they won 60 seats, that's what i mean to say. if you're gonna nitpick everything people say, you'll have long unfulfilling life

you break the rules all the time. you may be right on a technicality here, but that's all you got. i intenionally said Tea Party thinking no one would be a jerk and try to argue with me about it
Who said anything about rules, dumbass?

Yeah, you lied and made something up. I will always be a jerk about that. Count on having your ass called on your lies.

Who said anything about rules, dumbass?

Yeah, you lied and made something up. I will always be a jerk about that. Count on having your ass called on your lies.
white lies are not the same as regular lies. i just did a shortcut to make a point

if i say Trump won in a landslide over Hillary, would you call me out for not mentioning she won the popular vote? God, you're annoying. i've never blocked someone in my life, but maybe i'll start now!

white lies are not the same as regular lies. i just did a shortcut to make a point

if i say Trump won in a landslide over Hillary, would you call me out for not mentioning she won the popular vote? God, you're annoying. i've never blocked someone in my life, but maybe i'll start now!
So your so-called white lies are not lies? Gotcha! That means you are a liar and a moron!

Forum List

Back