Check out this PACKED New York subway, 2 days ago!

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
WTF Cuomo and DeBlasio? You keep pushing back on quarantine and you leave the subways running non stop with people packed in shoulder to shoulder? New York is now the epicenter of the virus outbreak. There are other ways to get around town, shut down the subways.

WTF Cuomo and DeBlasio? You keep pushing back on quarantine and you leave the subways running non stop with people packed in shoulder to shoulder? New York is now the epicenter of the virus outbreak. There are other ways to get around town, shut down the subways.
Packed buses instead? A good portion of the people who live in New York don't own a car. Public transportation is excellent and there is no place to park a car, anyway. But you're right the public transportation situation isn't helping. Maybe everyone is wearing a mask?

Packed buses instead? A good portion of the people who live in New York don't own a car. Public transportation is excellent and there is no place to park a car, anyway. But you're right the public transportation situation isn't helping. Maybe everyone is wearing a mask?
Any transportation option is better than that stinking sewer drain they call a subway. When I took it with my family years ago I couldn't wait to get out of there.

Any transportation option is better than that stinking sewer drain they call a subway. When I took it with my family years ago I couldn't wait to get out of there.
Only been on Boston's and DC's. Whether it's upscale or not isn't the point, though.

I've been saying this since day one, the hypocrisy is embarrassing. Will CNN or even Fox News cover this?

I had cars but I rarely drove them during the day ....during the weekdays ...

Subways ..many lines are jammed at certain times of days ...when the transplants moved to north brooklyn it really got crowded ...I would either take the train before or after rush hour .... including my own I was only 4 stops away from to 1st and 14th...I would just get out and grab a cab to midtown ....cabs looking to go uptown are easy to find early or mid morning

As soon as everybody's exposed, the sooner it's over. God bless these useful tards

Seriously why do post don’t we have a sandwich forum you could post in

please educate new yorkers on these alternative transportation methods. you seem to be very knowledgeable.

My brother is still riding the train no mask...he dont care ...thiers millions of people walking around with it they dont even know it
Right now exactly 1% of the US population has been DIAGNOSED with the disease, but were not doing random sample testing to actually see what percentage have or have had the virus. There is ZERO DOUBT it is FAR HIGHER than 1%. But politicians and the media have their agenda

That is one thing that I like about this pandemic. The traffic. I can go to and fro to work without fighting through heavy traffic. But before it taken me an extra 25 minutes to get there and back.
But in this video. This woman's mother was wrongfully treated by a store employee. Family members that are living together don't have to follow the stay away 6 feet policy. Especially if they are in a car together.
Her mom needs to file a complaint at the store about the incident.

1586042454615.png

My brother is still riding the train no mask...he dont care ...thiers millions of people walking around with it they dont even know it
Right now exactly 1% of the US population has been DIAGNOSED with the disease, but were not doing random sample testing to actually see what percentage have or have had the virus. There is ZERO DOUBT it is FAR HIGHER than 1%. But politicians and the media have their agenda
I believe i got it at the end of November, i thought i had a bad cold and it sucked bad. A few of my buddies at my hangout had it also and said the same. It lasted for about 2 weeks.

Some people don't learn. The need to do better for New York.
1586044278641.png

...Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right.

Well, If you say so........ Guess there only one thing that will definitely work!

1586043640120.png

I believe i got it at the end of November, i thought i had a bad cold and it sucked bad. A few of my buddies at my hangout had it also and said the same. It lasted for about 2 weeks.
I've mentioned this in another thread. In late November/early December, everyone I work with got sick for 2 - 3 days. Everyone called it the flu. I never get sick, but I caught it too. I didnt miss work but I should have for those 3 days. The symptoms were nausea, headache and fever. One day was pretty bad. I almost went home but stayed since I didnt want to miss work and everyone else had it anyway. I also think this thing has already pretty much run thru the country, but how can we know unless they test at least a large representative sample. They seem to have a motive to NOT test.

I've mentioned this in another thread. In late November/early December, everyone I work with got sick for 2 - 3 days. Everyone called it the flu. I never get sick, but I caught it too. I didnt miss work but I should have for those 3 days. The symptoms were nausea, headache and fever. One day was pretty bad. I almost went home but stayed since I didnt want to miss work and everyone else had it anyway. I also think this thing has already pretty much run thru the country, but how can we know unless they test at least a large representative sample. They seem to have a motive to NOT test.
Especially if they can test you to see if you had it already. I can tell you my neighborhood bar has already had it, and none of us died. Then we could open her back up! Lol

City is walkable and there is Uber and Lyft.

Forum List

Back