Check out this PACKED New York subway, 2 days ago!

I'm wondering is Netflix is in production. Are they making movies during this pandemic. Are the production crews and actors are staying six feet away from each other.
Their sex scene stars better have a ten feet pole in between them.

WTF Cuomo and DeBlasio? You keep pushing back on quarantine and you leave the subways running non stop with people packed in shoulder to shoulder? New York is now the epicenter of the virus outbreak. There are other ways to get around town, shut down the subways.
Packed buses instead? A good portion of the people who live in New York don't own a car. Public transportation is excellent and there is no place to park a car, anyway. But you're right the public transportation situation isn't helping. Maybe everyone is wearing a mask?
Any transportation option is better than that stinking sewer drain they call a subway. When I took it with my family years ago I couldn't wait to get out of there.

And packed with violent hoodlums, too!

Just ask the victims who have been attacked.

Certain folks are completely out of control. Maybe they considered the 80,000,000 who voted for the Dems were sending a signal that violence is OK.

Forum List

Back