check out Karine Jean-Pierre's "partner"

Lesbianism is like going on a diet. You eat a lot of salad. You even spice it up a bit to forget that you are eating rabbit food, adding fried chicken and exotic cheeses with high fat content and other shit. But, it is still just a salad. It's good, sure. But after a while it is not satisfying you anymore. You could probably munch on it 95% of the time and be just fine. But you KNOW, deep down inside, that you will never be fully satisfied unless you get some MEAT! You don't need it everyday. But you DO need it. Every chick craves a nice, big chunk of meat to make them feel nice and full inside!! It's science.

that's low

you are basically saying that a woman wants sex with a dude just for the physical aspect of the experience.

maybe you need help or something?

hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Life is not all about sex.

Really... seriously, it isn't.

that's low

you are basically saying that a woman wants sex with a dude just for the physical aspect of the experience.

maybe you need help or something?

hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Life is not all about sex.

Really... seriously, it isn't.
LOL!! That is not at all what I am saying! You are reading way too much into what I am saying, ya MO-ron!

Not many surprises: her partner works for cnn!

Whoda guessed?!

seriously, I was surprised her partner looks quite a bit older. I would have thought she'd be with someone younger. I mean, she herself acts like a 12 year old sometimes.
I think they're cute.

Not many surprises: her partner works for cnn!

Whoda guessed?!

seriously, I was surprised her partner looks quite a bit older. I would have thought she'd be with someone younger. I mean, she herself acts like a 12 year old sometimes.
She doing a hell of a lot better than this ultra freakshow,
iu

Forum List

Back