Check Out Joe and John

What an odd comment on your part. Do you really think Obama is entirely responsible for our dysfunctional congress?

What an odd comment on your part. Do you really think Obama is entirely responsible for our dysfunctional congress?

Yes, and if a republican pres was doing this I'd be blaming him.

If any man in that room is singly responsible it's Boehner for losing control of the republican caucus. But the truth is that every single person in that room is a self-serving politician and to just blame one guy is to let them off the hook.

If any man in that room is singly responsible it's Boehner for losing control of the republican caucus. But the truth is that every single person in that room is a self-serving politician and to just blame one guy is to let them off the hook.

you elect a pres you expect him to be in charge he should work to keep things going instead he just keeps the split going and not helping the American public at all

you elect a pres you expect him to be in charge he should work to keep things going instead he just keeps the split going and not helping the American public at all

People vote for a president for many reasons but hardly ever to play nice with the other party.

People vote for a president for many reasons but hardly ever to play nice with the other party.

Yes an we the people suffer for that childish way of politics. those idiots in office still get paid no matter what kinda job they do

Yes an we the people suffer for that childish way of politics. those idiots in office still get paid no matter what kinda job they do

You misunderstand, I don't fault any of them for standing up for what they where elected to do, I blame the public for voting against their best interests or out of fear. Take a look at the real spanner in the works here, the TP congressmen, they were elected to sabotage Obama and congress and that is what they have mainly done and now you are complaining about the results. When people stop voting their fears then maybe we will quit getting scary people.

You misunderstand, I don't fault any of them for standing up for what they where elected to do, I blame the public for voting against their best interests or out of fear. Take a look at the real spanner in the works here, the TP congressmen, they were elected to sabotage Obama and congress and that is what they have mainly done and now you are complaining about the results. When people stop voting their fears then maybe we will quit getting scary people.

Obama boost the wage for federal contract workers. most of the contractors use immigrant workers so now he is increasing the economy in Mexico and other countries because most of those workers are here illegal and send most of their pay back where they're from. He need to think about fixing things for Americans first before helping foreigners.

New Topics

Forum List

Back