Check out California giving health benefits to illegal aliens on your dime

The whole part.
The 14th Amendment is there to ensure full citizenship rights to ex-slaves and their descendants. Nothing in there about treating illegal aliens the same as people here legally. People like you are the problem in this country

The 14th Amendment is there to ensure full citizenship rights to ex-slaves and their descendants. Nothing in there about treating illegal aliens the same as people here legally. People like you are the problem in this country
Better tell that to the US Supreme Court because they back up giving illegals equal protection of the laws per the 14th Amendment

Better tell that to the US Supreme Court because they back up giving illegals equal protection of the laws per the 14th Amendment
Not this Court. That will be fixed soon. This Court understands the purpose and intent of the 12th, 13th and 14th Amendments. They're also going to overturn same-sex marriage and return that matter to the states, as it should be. Your progressive Marxist agenda is done. President Trump and Divine intervention. God bless America.

Not this Court. That will be fixed soon. This Court understands the purpose and intent of the 12th, 13th and 24th Amendments.
As far as it stands then anyone who has been in the US for more than fourteen days is covered by the Constitution.

That's not what it means.

The idea that having the US citizen child immunizes a parent who entered illegally from deportation. It doesn’t work that way.
Bullshit. You can't separate families.
That's not what it means.

The idea that having the US citizen child immunizes a parent who entered illegally from deportation. It doesn’t work that way.
They're able to get a green card and an immigration lawyer. Their chances are very good. Why do you support illegal immigration?

Bullshit. You can't separate families.

They're able to get a green card and an immigration lawyer. Their chances are very good. Why do you support illegal immigration?
You are 100% incorrect. Families get separated under these circumstances all the time. I have known many myself. And you are NOT eligible for a green card if you entered the country illegally unless you have been granted asylum by an immigration judge for a legitimate reason.

You are 100% incorrect. Families get separated under these circumstances all the time. I have known many myself. And you are NOT eligible for a green card if you entered the country illegally unless you have been granted asylum by an immigration judge for a legitimate reason.
Bullshit.

This is the reality.
No bullshit. Don't get too attached to your ignorance. Let it go.
Nope. There are a lot of illegals here simply because of anchor babies. The ignorance is on your end. Why do you support illegal immigration?

"Having a U.S. Born Child Does Not Shelter You from Deportation
Contrary to popular belief, just because you have children who were born in the U.S. does not necessarily mean that you will get relief from removal. However, having U.S.-born children may temporarily shield you from deportation if you are eligible to obtain relief.

Many non-citizens also mistakenly believe that they can get U.S. citizenship and avoid deportation through their U.S.-born children. While it is true that you can become a U.S. citizen through your children, this path to citizenship exists only for those whose U.S.-born children are at least 21 years old. Thus, if you are at risk of deportation but your children are younger than 21, you cannot obtain relief from removal through your kids."

... There are a lot of illegals here simply because of anchor babies.
Nope. Giving birth to a US citizen does not change one's immigration status. A Green Card holder does not become a citizen, and an illegal alien does not get a Green Card with the birth certificate.

New Topics

Forum List

Back