Check out California giving health benefits to illegal aliens on your dime

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
When was the last time a Democrat did something right? Care to know why our standard of living reduces daily? Look no further than Democrat platforms of all kinds.

Last edited:
California sends more money to the government than it gets back. It's more accurate to say they are funding your shitty red welfare state.

Yeah, you can tell be their horrible debt and unfunded liabilities.
They have an economy bigger than a lot of countries. I take it you are from Tennessee? They are eternally near the bottom of every quality index you care to name and take more tax money than they contribute.

They have an economy bigger than a lot of countries. I take it you are from Tennessee? They are eternally near the bottom of every quality index you care to name and take more tax money than they contribute.
Lol
Of course, this isnt surprising. You are a known liar.

Lol
Of course, this isnt surprising. You are a known liar.
Op claimed California was funding medical care for illegals on your dime. Unless you live in California this is false. Who's the liar here?

Op claimed California was funding medical care for illegals on your dime. Unless you live in California this is false. Who's the liar here?
Looks like you both are. However, his should have just been better worded. Yours was a bold faced lie. Something you just made up.
Congrats on being worse than him, I guess.

When was the last time a Democrat did something right? Care to know why our standard of living reduces daily? Look no further than Democrat platforms of all kinds.

With literally millions and millions of homeless in California, they now want to give health insurance to illegals. I wonder when those homeless will be receiving their $1,000 checks in the mail California is sending out to everyone - except the homeless.

With literally millions and millions of homeless in California, they now want to give health insurance to illegals. I wonder when those homeless will be receiving their $1,000 checks in the mail California is sending out to everyone - except the homeless.

Per the Constitution, California can not discern between those there legally and illegally. Only the Federal government can do that. They could run a check on everyone but if businesses aren't required to, why should states?

Per the Constitution, California can not discern between those there legally and illegally. Only the Federal government can do that. They could run a check on everyone but if businesses aren't required to, why should states?
Let's try this again:

Let's try this again:

California is unable to determine who is here legally who is not. That is up to the feds. Why would you not want to make sure those serving you feed and processing your food are healthy?

That should be up to the employers employing them.
little-girl-with-buck-teeth.jpg

California is unable to determine who is here legally who is not. That is up to the feds. Why would you not want to make sure those serving you feed and processing your food are healthy?
That's just a crock of shit. California lets illegals vote in some local elections. They can tell who is who.

Forum List

Back