Check Covid vaccine deaths by party affiliation

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
Why are left wing liars and Zionist traitors so obsessed with censoring truth about Covid vaccine deaths?

Time for some DATA.

Check the vaccine deaths by party affiliation.

Hypothesis - the vaccine is a fraud. It's water for Dems, poison for identified MAGA types

If the vaccine deaths are overwhelmingly Republican, it will explain why the Zionist left is obsessed with lying about it....

Your theory doesn't fit from what I've been seeing.

strollingbones are you a MAGA peeps?

Several of these this is just the first one I saved to share.

1 hater rip.PNG

Why are left wing liars and Zionist traitors so obsessed with censoring truth about Covid vaccine deaths?

Time for some DATA.

Check the vaccine deaths by party affiliation.

Hypothesis - the vaccine is a fraud. It's water for Dems, poison for identified MAGA types

If the vaccine deaths are overwhelmingly Republican, it will explain why the Zionist left is obsessed with lying about it....
LINK?

Lol

Make a hypothesis.

Troll calls for LINK....

Um, we have strange data. We had at least, AT LEAST 6200 Covid vax deaths on 6/30 per CDC - link already posted so fuck off before asking for it. We have Dems, Zionists and media (those behind the Steal) saying

YOU MUST GET THE VAX

Nevermind

Thousands are already dead from the vax
People "fully vaxed" are testing "positive" in droves

So how do we explain that data....

Covid was gone last May. The vax is an attempt by traitors to murder trump supporters. That explains the behavior we are observing.....

Yeah right, like every republican walks up to get the vaccine with a MAGA hat on. There is no humanly possible way to administer "poison" to just the right, and water to the left. Get a life and out of your moms basement and quit with the conspiracies.

This guy is a fraud poster. He is likely a leftwing Zionist homo trying to portray trump supporters as racist confederates....

Why the need for more than one shot?

All other vaccines are one shot = vaccinated

This one you have to keep going back, time for deep state to decide your fate....

Did you?

The right has been given poision? Evidence?

The left has been given water/placebo? Evidence?

You're not an aborted fetus? Evidence?

Perhaps you do not understand the word check.

Everyone here understands you are a left wing homo who wants all non Dems in America exrminated....

There are two flags you and your ancestors supported.

The confederate flag

The Star of David

One flag you and your stupid, lazy, treasonous, cowardly DNA have never supported

The American flag

I am more "Aryan" than you are, but show common sense and decency unlike yourself. I fully support Israel, the Jewish people and Her place as the Apple of Gods eye. I fully support a Confederate form of government, where more power is granted to the states, and less to the federal government. This has nothing to do with my DNA, but if you want to take it that direction, I gladly will.

This guy is a fraud poster. He is likely a leftwing Zionist homo trying to portray trump supporters as racist confederates....

Why the need for more than one shot?

All other vaccines are one shot = vaccinated

This one you have to keep going back, time for deep state to decide your fate....

Just because you don't understand it doesn't make it bad. I don't understand brain surgery, but is it bad? No. So why is it the case for covid vaccines? You hardly strike me as the type who would know anything about vaccination.

By the way, I get my tetnus shot every couple of years. I keep going back for it. Am I enslaved now?

Why is the media ignoring or protecting that crazy bunch of Texas democrats who fled the state and came back infected with Covid and allegedly gave the disease to the V.P. The assumption is that they and the V.P. were fully vaccinated. Where did they go and what did they do to contract the disease? If they were republicans they would be in jail.

Why is the media ignoring or protecting that crazy bunch of Texas democrats who fled the state and came back infected with Covid and allegedly gave the disease to the V.P. The assumption is that they and the V.P. were fully vaccinated. Where did they go and what did they do to contract the disease? If they were republicans they would be in jail.
Dem double standards, without them there wouldn't be any Dems. Can you imagine the total media shitstorm if a group of Republicans and put the vice president and speaker of the House at risk with this stunt? TOTAL MEDIA MELTDOWN!

Perhaps you do not understand the word check.

Everyone here understands you are a left wing homo who wants all non Dems in America exrminated....
You want everyone else to "check" for you? You post some ludicrous conspiracy theory and not an ounce of evidence.

And no one understands your dumb ass lies as bearing any credibility. Are you and BL so broken as human beings that you have to assume everyone else is just like you in order to feel normal?

Just because you don't understand it doesn't make it bad. I don't understand brain surgery, but is it bad? No. So why is it the case for covid vaccines? You hardly strike me as the type who would know anything about vaccination.

By the way, I get my tetnus shot every couple of years. I keep going back for it. Am I enslaved now?
And your an idiot or a liar or both..you need a tetanus shot once a decade

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back