Cheap Trick and Aerosmith!!!

S

SinisterMotives

Cheap Trick and Aerosmith have announced concert dates starting in Texas in late spring and early summer. Aerosmith will be touring behind a new blues album. No word what Cheap Trick has been up to, but damn I wanna see them in Dallas in June! :happy2:

I saw Aerosmith in New Orleans in '01 and Feul opened up for them !

I hate to say it but I though Feul rocked ! Aerosmith was good but I think the better days are over for them !

Originally posted by JAMES UHLRICH
I saw Aerosmith in New Orleans in '01 and Feul opened up for them !

I hate to say it but I though Feul rocked ! Aerosmith was good but I think the better days are over for them !

Yeah, I mainly want to see Cheap Trick myself. Aerosmith is just icing on the cake as far as I'm concerned.

Cheap Trick = one of the most underrated rock bands in history. Nobody gives them their dues, but "Surrender" and "I Want You To Want Me" are two of the greatest rock/pop songs ever written. I think so, anyway.

My friend saw KISS and Aerosmith in Charlotte. He said it was good, but the tickets were like $150 apiece, and that was for just decent seats. No band is worth that much.

I think I would like to see Cheap Trick, Chuck, someone, pay for me??? hahahahaha!

I GOT FLOOR SEATS AND THEY WERE OK I GUESS AND PAID 80 BUCKS !!!!

Sandy, if one was for you Husband, tell him too bad, I am coming with you instead! hahahahaha

Forum List

Back