Cheap Trick and Aerosmith!!!

S

SinisterMotives

Cheap Trick and Aerosmith have announced concert dates starting in Texas in late spring and early summer. Aerosmith will be touring behind a new blues album. No word what Cheap Trick has been up to, but damn I wanna see them in Dallas in June! :happy2:

OP
S

Sandy73

I saw Aerosmith in New Orleans in '01 and Feul opened up for them !

I hate to say it but I though Feul rocked ! Aerosmith was good but I think the better days are over for them !

OP
S

SinisterMotives

Originally posted by JAMES UHLRICH
I saw Aerosmith in New Orleans in '01 and Feul opened up for them !

I hate to say it but I though Feul rocked ! Aerosmith was good but I think the better days are over for them !
Yeah, I mainly want to see Cheap Trick myself. Aerosmith is just icing on the cake as far as I'm concerned.

Dan

Reaction score
Cheap Trick = one of the most underrated rock bands in history. Nobody gives them their dues, but "Surrender" and "I Want You To Want Me" are two of the greatest rock/pop songs ever written. I think so, anyway.

My friend saw KISS and Aerosmith in Charlotte. He said it was good, but the tickets were like $150 apiece, and that was for just decent seats. No band is worth that much.

OP
J

janeeng

I think I would like to see Cheap Trick, Chuck, someone, pay for me??? hahahahaha!

OP
S

Sandy73

I GOT FLOOR SEATS AND THEY WERE OK I GUESS AND PAID 80 BUCKS !!!!

OP
J

janeeng

Sandy, if one was for you Husband, tell him too bad, I am coming with you instead! hahahahaha

Jackass

Reaction score
Originally posted by janeeng
I think I would like to see Cheap Trick, Chuck, someone, pay for me??? hahahahaha!
I send you the DVD ..... :dance:

Dan

Reaction score
and they always play a great show
Are you forgetting about the one you told me about where they quit after one song?:laugh:

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List