Chaz Bono on DWTS

Chaz Bono on Dancing With the Stars

• Total voters
When he was a girl, he could suck dicks and be considered normal. Now he's had a change of sex operation and when he sucks dicks he will be considered queer. Why would somebody go through that much trouble?

i got no problem with someone modifying their bodies ....it is a lot of trouble to have a total sex change...men who have their penis taken off...will never be able to climax..that is why most keep their penis

woman to man is tricky but allows more sexual feelings to remain

More worried about him/her having a coronary during a dance routine.

Chaz needs to lay of the sammiches.

When he was a girl, he could suck dicks and be considered normal. Now he's had a change of sex operation and when he sucks dicks he will be considered queer. Why would somebody go through that much trouble?

So does that mean she went from being a lesbian to now being straight?

Last edited:

So does that mean she when from being a lesbian to now being straight?

Still a lesbian, because even though the roof and the porch have been changed, she still has her original plumbing.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Chaz Bono's DWTS Partner Blasts Critics: "Get Over It!" - E! Online

Yes? No? Don't know, don't care?

A lot of people are getting all bent out of shape since Chaz was not born male (from their perspective. From mine, he was - but his body didn't match his psyche).

I really don't give a shit. In real life is he hurting anyone? Is he committing any crime? Is he asking taxpayers to fund his surgeries?

DWTS is a pretty main stream show. The whole "if you don't want to see it don't watch it" thing is taking a hard hit. They want to see the show... just not chaz as a man.

Still a lesbian, because even though the roof and the porch have been changed, she still has her original plumbing.

Nope. He's a man. Sex is not about plumbing.

I think psychologically, she was always straight. But from a body perspective, yes. She's now 'straight'.

I know. It was just the way BBD posed the question.

If a man gets a sex change could she then compete in women's sports?

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Dunno.

I have a friend who is transgender. She never (as a man) perceived herself as gay. She was a woman (in a man's body) who loved men. She still loves men. She's in a long-term relationship. I don't perceive her as a gay man in a woman's body. That doesn't make any sense.

I'm fine with it and I'm fine with him. Before I saw his documentary (link below; it's nearly 90 minutes but worth the watch, imo) I was like 'what a freak! what's wrong with her? blah, blah, blah'. I stumbled upon his documentary on OWN and even as I started watching it was totally negative about it. But I continued to watch and I continued to listen.

I admire his straight-forwardness and his candor in discussing his life, his decision, his struggle with all of this. I was surprised by the end of documentary that my own views had done a 180 on him and the subject.

It's his life, it's his body. Do you have any idea what it must be like to feel as though you've been born into the wrong gender/body? Me either. . . but he does.

Who are we to judge?

I agree with Marty, above. His weight is a serious issue that he should address. Maybe in time . . .

Becoming Chaz Bono

Watch Becoming Chaz online | NovaMov - Free and reliable flash video hosting

Are you sure his has a penis? I think from the documentary (which aired in May) he hadn't had that part done yet. But that was a bit ago . . .

Forum List

Back