Chauvin’s lawyer seeks new trial, hearing to impeach verdict

Correct, because as I stated earlier, this is not about justice with you, it's about revenge. Furthermore is the basic fact that whites are a majority of our population, and even more so in yesteryear. How do you call this jury balanced when half were black and they only makeup 13% of our population? That's not balanced at all, that's heavily tilted black.

Actually, it's about justice.

Chauvin Murdered Floyd.

He's going to go to prison for a long time.

Justice.

cool...but none of that changed last the facts about his protect and what the juror lied about and continues to lie about

That sentence didn't make any sense, Corky.

They asked him if he participated in any demonstrations in Minneapolis. He honestly said he didn't.
Wasn't he in Washington DC?
yes, at a protest for George against police officers

Here is one of the questions he lied on and continues to lie about: 12. Other than what you have already described above, have you, or anyone close to you, participated in protests about police use of force or police brutality?  Yes  No

Here is one of the questions he lied on and continues to lie about: 12. Other than what you have already described above, have you, or anyone close to you, participated in protests about police use of force or police brutality?

Awesome. He was at a civil rights march commemorating Dr. King's Speech in Washington. The fact we are still talking about this stuff 50 years after Dr. King is kind of sad.

We shouldn't be.

Here is one of the questions he lied on and continues to lie about: 12. Other than what you have already described above, have you, or anyone close to you, participated in protests about police use of force or police brutality?

Awesome. He was at a civil rights march commemorating Dr. King's Speech in Washington. The fact we are still talking about this stuff 50 years after Dr. King is kind of sad.

We shouldn't be.
As already repeatedly highlighted, the protest wasn't about Dr. King.

I don't disagree with you that 50 plus years later we are still dealing with a Dem party that ignores and mocks Dr. King's Dream of a color blind society...the Dems have always used race as a divisive issue, and continue to do so. Undermining Dr. King's Dream.

I don't disagree with you that 50 plus years later we are still dealing with a Dem party that ignores and mocks Dr. King's Dream of a color blind society...the Dems have always used race as a divisive issue, and continue to do so. Undermining Dr. King's Dream.

Wow? Really?

So was it a Democrat who talked about "Welfare Queens" and "Young Bucks"? Nope. That was Reagan.
Was it a Democrat who put up a scary picture of Willie Horton? Nope. That was Geo. Bush.
Was it a Democrat who put the "White Hands" ad up telling white trash losers that Affirmative Action was costing them jobs? Nope. That was Jesse Helms.

And when the rest of the country looked on in horror as Darren Chauvin murdered Geo. Floyd in the middle of the street, who is out here defending him?

Wow? Really?

So was it a Democrat who talked about "Welfare Queens" and "Young Bucks"? Nope. That was Reagan.
Was it a Democrat who put up a scary picture of Willie Horton? Nope. That was Geo. Bush.
Was it a Democrat who put the "White Hands" ad up telling white trash losers that Affirmative Action was costing them jobs? Nope. That was Jesse Helms.

And when the rest of the country looked on in horror as Darren Chauvin murdered Geo. Floyd in the middle of the street, who is out here defending him?
well it was apparent dems that though that was about race

and it’s the dems that are now pushing teaching kids that race matters

i am not defending him but i would. i think everyone deserves a fair trial...not mob rule

cool...but none of that changed last the facts about his protect and what the juror lied about and continues to lie about

They asked him if he participated in any demonstrations in Minneapolis. He honestly said he didn't.

Here is one of the questions he lied on and continues to lie about: 12. Other than what you have already described above, have you, or anyone close to you, participated in protests about police use of force or police brutality?  Yes  No

That took place in Minneapolis.

geez dude...read the link the questions are there. Number 12 doesn't say anything about Minn.

Stop lying. It's just sad

Question 7 in the link provided:

7. Did you, or someone close to you, participate in any of the demonstrations or marches against police brutality that took place in Minneapolis after George Floyd’s death?

The question is not asking about Minneapolis protests or riots. The question is asking of the potential jurors activity of police brutality that took place in Minneapolis. He answered no.

geez dude...read the link the questions are there. Number 12 doesn't say anything about Minn.

I stand corrected, with that said the anniversary in Washington was not a police protest, police reform was a topic because it is one of the injustices of our time.

Question 7 in the link provided:

7. Did you, or someone close to you, participate in any of the demonstrations or marches against police brutality that took place in Minneapolis after George Floyd’s death?

The question is not asking about Minneapolis protests or riots. The question is asking of the potential jurors activity of police brutality that took place in Minneapolis. He answered no.
He told the truth, he wasn't a part of a police protest.

I stand corrected, with that said the anniversary in Washington was not a police protest, police reform was a topic because it is one of the injustices of our time.
Geez, it was called the "Get Your Knee Off Our Neck" protest...it was all about George and the police.

FLORIDO: Well, you know, organizers called this march the Commitment March: Get Your Knee Off Our Necks, in reference to George Floyd's death under the knee of a Minneapolis police officer. The march aimed to draw on the legacy of that 1963 march on Washington, but this time with much of the focus on police killings of Black Americans.

The crowd today was not nearly as big as it was in 1963 in part because of coronavirus travel restrictions, but there were many thousands of people wearing masks, doing their best to socially distance and braving the heat to hear from the emotional speeches from some of these people, people like Philonise Floyd and the father of Jacob Blake, who was shot by police in Wisconsin earlier this week.

SHAPIRO: After this long spring and summer of protests about racial justice, tell us about how this particular march came to be this year.

FLORIDO: Well, it was organized by the Reverend Al Sharpton and Martin Luther King III. Sharpton first announced this march during his eulogy for George Floyd in Minneapolis back in June. And his goal was to keep the momentum alive from the protests that exploded this summer after George Floyd's death under Derek Chauvin's knee.

i am not defending him but i would. i think everyone deserves a fair trial...not mob rule

He got a fair trial. the problem he had was that he was as guilty as a cat in a canary cage.

The only difference is, some poor fool won't claim the canary had a drug-induced heart attack before the cat ate him.

Geez, it was called the "Get Your Knee Off Our Neck" protest...it was all about George and the police.

Still meaningless, as it wasn't specifically about Floyd.
Well...haven't we moved the goal post.

That wasn't the question....and it wasn't specifically about Floyd, but was about him, and organized specifically because of his death and the case

He got a fair trial. the problem he had was that he was as guilty as a cat in a canary cage.

The only difference is, some poor fool won't claim the canary had a drug-induced heart attack before the cat ate him.
I don't know if he did. I suppose the appeals court will decide.

I don't disagree that he was guilty of manslaughter, and even the 3rd Degree Stat in Minn likely...have some issues with the 2nd Degree....but whatever....I am mainly concerned that a defendant gets a fair trial, and when Dem Brown Shirts, lead by a Dem leadership threatens more violence, and when Brown Shirts are on the jury, and lie repeatedly about their activity...that's an issue.

Well...haven't we moved the goal post.

That wasn't the question....and it wasn't specifically about Floyd, but was about him, and organized specifically because of his death and the case

Nope. Your argument would have some merit if the guy had hidden his support of BLM, but on other questions, he specifically said he supported BLM.

I don't know if he did. I suppose the appeals court will decide.

I don't disagree that he was guilty of manslaughter, and even the 3rd Degree Stat in Minn likely...have some issues with the 2nd Degree....but whatever....I am mainly concerned that a defendant gets a fair trial, and when Dem Brown Shirts, lead by a Dem leadership threatens more violence, and when Brown Shirts are on the jury, and lie repeatedly about their activity...that's an issue.

Oh, Shut the fuck up, Corky.

Every day in this fucking country, we send poor people to prison because their overworked, underpaid and incompetent public defenders can't be bothered to do their jobs, Cops lie on the stand, prosecutors pursue minor cases to keep their conviction rate up, and morons get onto juries. Fucking please.

If every defendant had the resources and scrutiny that Chauvin had, we'd be able to empty the prisons.

Oh, Poor Derek Chauvin, he couldn't get a fair trial because everyone in the world saw him do what he was accused of and formed an opinion about it.

Seriously, fuck off...

Forum List

Back