Chauvin’s lawyer seeks new trial, hearing to impeach verdict

Oh, something is clear alright, and I explained it earlier.

yup... you clearly wanted to read something into that sentence that wasn't there.

Maybe if they asked, "Did you engage in a protest anywhere doing anything black", you might have an argument.

Not protesting a specific thing in a specific place.

Like I said, there are two ways to check: the highlighter or look for the watermark. Either way, it's clear the clerk at the store Floyd was at did one of those things.

And then he took the $20 anyway, and THEN tried to get the merchandise back.

None of which proves he actually tried to pass a fake $20.00.

In fact, he was probably too stoned to tell the difference.

yup... you clearly wanted to read something into that sentence that wasn't there.

Maybe if they asked, "Did you engage in a protest anywhere doing anything black", you might have an argument.

Not protesting a specific thing in a specific place.

No, you read the sentence in a way that clearly wasn't there. It never asked about protests in Minneapolis. It asked if you participated in protests because of the police brutality in Minneapolis. Get it yet? Police brutality in Minneapolis is not protest in Minneapolis.

What's amazing is if you showed any child that sentence, they could tell you what it means, but a liberal can't.

And then he took the $20 anyway, and THEN tried to get the merchandise back.

None of which proves he actually tried to pass a fake $20.00.

In fact, he was probably too stoned to tell the difference.

Nothing proves he was actually trying to pass a fake $20.00 bill? How about that it was a phony $20.00 bill? How about the fact police arrested him for passing that phony $20.00 bill?

No, you read the sentence in a way that clearly wasn't there. It never asked about protests in Minneapolis. It asked if you participated in protests because of the police brutality in Minneapolis. Get it yet? Police brutality in Minneapolis is not protest in Minneapolis.

Actually, it asked if you participated in protests in Minneapolis.

Nope, this appeal is going nowhere... sorry, man.

Nothing proves he was actually trying to pass a fake $20.00 bill? How about that it was a phony $20.00 bill? How about the fact police arrested him for passing that phony $20.00 bill?

I have yet to see anyone prove it was a fake 20, just that they thought it was. Of course, the police quickly escalated a nuscience call to a lethal encounter...

Actually, it asked if you participated in protests in Minneapolis.

Nope, this appeal is going nowhere... sorry, man.

Show me where it asked that.

I have yet to see anyone prove it was a fake 20, just that they thought it was. Of course, the police quickly escalated a nuscience call to a lethal encounter...

The clerk knew it was. The police knew it was. That's why he was arrested in the first place. Do you think police arrested him for paying for a pack of cigarettes with a real $20.00 bill?

Yeah, right. The police never falsely arrest anyone. And unicorns fly above and fart rainbows.

Check your privilege...

Are you kidding me? You have no idea WTF is going on, do you? Let me explain it to you.

The MSM is nothing but an extension of the Communist party. The Democrats tell them what to do, and they do it. They are also business people. Like all businesses, the more revenue they can bring in, the better for their company.

So it's in the MSM's interest to incite protests and riots. The more damage, the more people who get hurt, the more people killed, the better for the MSM is because that means more viewers which means more money.

So if it turned out that this bill was real currency and the lowlife was falsely arrested, by reporting it, it would have thrown fuel on the fire. Again, the riots would have been even more violent, more people hurt, more people killed like they want.

So unless you can do what the MSM couldn't do, and prove that money was real, then like always, you are full of shit and making things up as you go along.

Are you kidding me? You have no idea WTF is going on, do you? Let me explain it to you.

The MSM is nothing but an extension of the Communist party. The Democrats tell them what to do, and they do it. They are also business people. Like all businesses, the more revenue they can bring in, the better for their company.

Wow, that's a conspiracy theory. The main reason why we got Trump is because the MSM gave him so much free publicity in 2016 because he was good for ratings.

So it's in the MSM's interest to incite protests and riots. The more damage, the more people who get hurt, the more people killed, the better for the MSM is because that means more viewers which means more money.

Um, no. People didn't have riots because the MSM told them to. They had riots because they got sick and tired of incidents like this. The fact that they were all cooped up in their houses due to TRUMP PLAGUE(TM) and a lot of them lost their jobs due to TRUMP RECESSION(TM) probably ratcheted up the anxiety level, but so did the fact that Trump openly sided with racist cops for four years.

So if it turned out that this bill was real currency and the lowlife was falsely arrested, by reporting it, it would have thrown fuel on the fire. Again, the riots would have been even more violent, more people hurt, more people killed like they want.

Actually, can you show me where they proved it was a fake 20. Someone should have reported it somewhere if it was. It's not like the MSM has a monopoly. If was actually a fake $20, you'd think someone would have introduced that into evidence at Chauvin's trial.

All of which is a moot point, because if it was, it was good enough to fool a clerk, so how was Floyd supposed to know it was a fake.

So unless you can do what the MSM couldn't do, and prove that money was real, then like always, you are full of shit and making things up as you go along.

Uh, guy, it isn't up to me to prove the bill was real, it's up to you to prove it was fake and that George should have know it was fake.

NOT that passing fake bill is a good reason for some thug-ass racist cop to fucking murder someone in the street.

Wow, that's a conspiracy theory. The main reason why we got Trump is because the MSM gave him so much free publicity in 2016 because he was good for ratings.

Um, no. People didn't have riots because the MSM told them to. They had riots because they got sick and tired of incidents like this. The fact that they were all cooped up in their houses due to TRUMP PLAGUE(TM) and a lot of them lost their jobs due to TRUMP RECESSION(TM) probably ratcheted up the anxiety level, but so did the fact that Trump openly sided with racist cops for four years.

Actually, can you show me where they proved it was a fake 20. Someone should have reported it somewhere if it was. It's not like the MSM has a monopoly. If was actually a fake $20, you'd think someone would have introduced that into evidence at Chauvin's trial.

All of which is a moot point, because if it was, it was good enough to fool a clerk, so how was Floyd supposed to know it was a fake.

Uh, guy, it isn't up to me to prove the bill was real, it's up to you to prove it was fake and that George should have know it was fake.

NOT that passing fake bill is a good reason for some thug-ass racist cop to fucking murder someone in the street.
Yeah, after the Jussie Smollette incident, blacks had had it on white on black crime.

Yeah, after the Jussie Smollette incident, blacks had had it on white on black crime.

Only people still hung up on Jussie is you.

I thought it was a fraud when it initially came out, and it was quickly proven to be a fraud.
Given your ponderous track record on these things and your obvious pathological problems, I am very dubious.

And as soon as he went against his Democrat contender, what did they do then? So don't tell me it's a conspiracy of any kind. It's 100% truth.

The Trump plague? How many Americans have died from Covid since your confused clown sneaked into the White House? You wanna go down that road, how many gas stations are without gasoline thanks to the Biden cyber attack? What about the Biden Portland attacks still going on? Go ahead hypocrite, take a shot at it.

Yes, lowlifes with low IQ's do riot because of the MSM. They are like puppets and wait for somebody to pull their strings. You can't rile up civilized people, only uncivilized people. It's like lighting a match to look into a full gasoline can. That's why no nationwide riots over a privileged black cop mercilessly killing an unarmed white woman who served our country. Not only did he murder her, but the commies didn't charge him nor allow the MSM to even know his name.

It wasn't good enough to fool a clerk. That's why he called the cops in the first place.

Yes, it is up to you to prove the bill was fake because you're the one that made up the story in your head. You made the claim, and I asked for proof, so prove it.

But since you can't, I'll comply with your request. Here is a link stating not only the bill was fake, but a picture of it in Floyd's car. See that pretty yellow cone next to the bills? Those are what's called evidence markers. Police only use them to mark evidence. But since you don't have the guts open the link, they are using those pictures as evidence for the other officers charged in the case.

And as soon as he went against his Democrat contender, what did they do then? So don't tell me it's a conspiracy of any kind. It's 100% truth.

Uh, guy, I'd ask where they found 8% positive stories. The guy fucked up every last thing he touched for four years, that's why he got negative press.

The Trump plague? How many Americans have died from Covid since your confused clown sneaked into the White House? You wanna go down that road, how many gas stations are without gasoline thanks to the Biden cyber attack? What about the Biden Portland attacks still going on? Go ahead hypocrite, take a shot at it.

Uh, so, wow, this is your argument... that Biden hasn't fixed four years of Trump Fuckups in 4 months? Really.

Oh my God, some White people had to wait in line for gasoline because they panicked and burned off half a tank of gas waiting in line to top off their tanks!!! This is clearly as bad as 500K people dying.

Yes, lowlifes with low IQ's do riot because of the MSM. They are like puppets and wait for somebody to pull their strings. You can't rile up civilized people, only uncivilized people. It's like lighting a match to look into a full gasoline can. That's why no nationwide riots over a privileged black cop mercilessly killing an unarmed white woman who served our country. Not only did he murder her, but the commies didn't charge him nor allow the MSM to even know his name.

Funny, I know I'm better educated than you and I don't live in a slum on welfare, but you are going to lecture me on IQ and civilized.

I didn't see the mob on January 6th as 'civilized". The reason why most people didn't complain when Ashlie the Serial Scammer got shot because she was with an angry mob storming the capitol.

Oh, let's talk about Ashli Babbit, the fine person you guys are trying to put up as a "martyr", except no one is buying it. because if every bad thing you ever did makes it okay for the cops to kill you, then you might have a little problem.

It wasn't good enough to fool a clerk. That's why he called the cops in the first place.

Well, apparently, it was as he exchanged goods for the bills.

Yes, it is up to you to prove the bill was fake because you're the one that made up the story in your head. You made the claim, and I asked for proof, so prove it.

But since you can't, I'll comply with your request. Here is a link stating not only the bill was fake, but a picture of it in Floyd's car. See that pretty yellow cone next to the bills? Those are what's called evidence markers. Police only use them to mark evidence. But since you don't have the guts open the link, they are using those pictures as evidence for the other officers charged in the case.

Nothing in your story proves that the bill was fake... the headline even puts scare quotes around the word "fake".

Uh, guy, I'd ask where they found 8% positive stories. The guy fucked up every last thing he touched for four years, that's why he got negative press.

Oh please. If that criminal Hillary got in and did half of what Trump accomplished, the commies would be having parades in her name every single month.

*Best economy in 50 years.
*Lowest unemployment rate for women and every minority group since records were kept.
*Got North Korea to stop firing test missiles.
*Defeated the terrorists in Iraq and got us the hell out of there.
*Greatly reduced border crossings.
*Kept fuel reasonable and even low considering the booming economic times.
*Lowered taxes on businesses and workers alike.
*Before Biden's buddies in China sent us their virus, we had a million more jobs than Americans who could work them.
*Aided companies to produce a vaccine in a record amount of time.

The list goes on and on.

Uh, so, wow, this is your argument... that Biden hasn't fixed four years of Trump Fuckups in 4 months? Really.

Oh my God, some White people had to wait in line for gasoline because they panicked and burned off half a tank of gas waiting in line to top off their tanks!!! This is clearly as bad as 500K people dying.

My argument is that if everything that took place under Trump was his fault, then everything that takes place under Dementia is his fault.

Funny, I know I'm better educated than you and I don't live in a slum on welfare, but you are going to lecture me on IQ and civilized.

I didn't see the mob on January 6th as 'civilized". The reason why most people didn't complain when Ashlie the Serial Scammer got shot because she was with an angry mob storming the capitol.

Oh, let's talk about Ashli Babbit, the fine person you guys are trying to put up as a "martyr", except no one is buying it. because if every bad thing you ever did makes it okay for the cops to kill you, then you might have a little problem.

Yes, if you participated in riots you are low IQ. I don't recall seeing any doctors, engineers or scientists there. Babbit a martyr? Hardly. But you put Floyd up as one. In fact the commies are going to name a law after him, in their cities, they are naming streets and buildings after him. Do you see us doing that with Babbit? Floyd was trying to pass counterfeit money, stoned out of his mind to the point he was out of control on several illegal narcotics. What did Ashli do to deserve death? She was trespassing.

Nothing in your story proves that the bill was fake... the headline even puts scare quotes around the word "fake".

I put up my evidence, now put up yours. Yes, the bill was fake and pictured with an evidence marker right above it. Again, the remaining officers are going to use it as evidence of the arrest.

Oh please. If that criminal Hillary got in and did half of what Trump accomplished, the commies would be having parades in her name every single month.

*Best economy in 50 years.

No, it wasn't. The Clinton and Reagan economies were much stronger.

*Lowest unemployment rate for women and every minority group since records were kept.

NOthing to do with him, but he did manage to be the first president since Hoover to lose jobs.

*Got North Korea to stop firing test missiles.

Are you fucking kidding me?

*Defeated the terrorists in Iraq and got us the hell out of there.

Uh, seriously? He murdered on Iranian and the Iraqis threw us out. That's like saying you showed that bar after the bouncer threw you out on your ass.

*Greatly reduced border crossings.

Border crossings were at an all time low when he took office, and his policies involved concentration camps and kids in cages.

*Kept fuel reasonable and even low considering the booming economic times.
Nothing to do with him.

*Lowered taxes on businesses and workers alike.

And added 8 Trillion to the debt. Someone's going to have to pay that back at some point, dummy.

*Before Biden's buddies in China sent us their virus, we had a million more jobs than Americans who could work them.

Again, more to do with Baby Boomers retiring than any jobs he's created.

*Aided companies to produce a vaccine in a record amount of time.

Really? You mean he was in the lab with test tubes, helping scientists in Germany develop these vaccines? Come on.

My argument is that if everything that took place under Trump was his fault, then everything that takes place under Dementia is his fault.

That's kind of a stupid argument. I've pointed out all the things Trump did in failing to deal with TRUMP PLAGUE, TRUMP RIOTS and TRUMP RECESSION. How is a private company being too cheap to buy good cyber-security Biden's fault.

Yes, if you participated in riots you are low IQ. I don't recall seeing any doctors, engineers or scientists there. Babbit a martyr? Hardly. But you put Floyd up as one. In fact the commies are going to name a law after him, in their cities, they are naming streets and buildings after him. Do you see us doing that with Babbit? Floyd was trying to pass counterfeit money, stoned out of his mind to the point he was out of control on several illegal narcotics. What did Ashli do to deserve death? She was trespassing.

Actually, how do you know that they weren't doctors or scientists?

As for Babbit, she was part of an angry mob attacking the government with an attempt to stop a valid election. 140 officers were injured and one died. I admire the restraint of the Capitol Police. Had that been a mob of angry black people, they'd have been stacking the bodies like cordwood.

Floyd didn't deserve to be murdered. He wasn't a threat to anyone.

Babbitt was a threat. She was part of an angry mob storming the Capitol chanting "Hang Pence", busting through the Capitol doors.

I put up my evidence, now put up yours. Yes, the bill was fake and pictured with an evidence marker right above it. Again, the remaining officers are going to use it as evidence of the arrest.

Yeah, good luck with that. "There was a $20 on the floor of the car, and it might have been a fake, even though no one has tested them apparently, and that made it perfectly okay that we stood around like stuffed poodles while Chauvin murdered this poor man.

Last edited:
No, it wasn't. The Clinton and Reagan economies were much stronger.

I'm talking statistics, not your personal opinion.

NOthing to do with him, but he did manage to be the first president since Hoover to lose jobs.

Only because of Biden's buddies.

Are you fucking kidding me?

No.
Uh, seriously? He murdered on Iranian and the Iraqis threw us out. That's like saying you showed that bar after the bouncer threw you out on your ass.

Nobody throws out the US military. Trump sent them in, they defeated ISIS, and Trump withdrew all the troops.

Border crossings were at an all time low when he took office, and his policies involved concentration camps and kids in cages.

His policies involved threatening Mexico with withholding foreign aid unless they stopped migrants from entering their country to get to ours. It involved replacing worthless barriers with much better ones, and new barriers where none existed. It involved a new policy that if you want to apply for asylum, you must do so in your own country at a US Embassy. It involved changing policy where if you do make it to our border, and were offered asylum along the way and refused it, you are automatically disqualified from applying for asylum here. It involved the halt to catch and release. It involved stopping pregnant women from getting a VISA to help control anchor babies.

After his policies were put in place, it reduced border crossings by over 80% from January 2020 to May 2020. He would have done it much sooner but he had to fight the Communists in the House and their Communist judges which takes a lot of time.

Nothing to do with him.

He promoted and allowed our energy to produce as much as possible. Why do you think gasoline is 30% higher since Bozo took over.

And added 8 Trillion to the debt. Someone's going to have to pay that back at some point, dummy.

And much of that was added under the Communists who brought us to the point of a government shutdown if Trump didn't sign for their hundreds of billions of dollars in pork.

Again, more to do with Baby Boomers retiring than any jobs he's created.

Bullshit. That's the same worthless excuse you on the left had when the unemployment rate was going down so slowly under Ears. Yet all of a sudden, when Trump's polices went into play, labor participation rates increased.

Really? You mean he was in the lab with test tubes, helping scientists in Germany develop these vaccines? Come on.

President Trump signed contracts with 8 different potential vaccine companies. The contracts mandated that the US gets the first 100 million doses, with a rider of an additional 500 million additional doses on demand in the summer of 2020. This was to make sure Americans are taken care of first. This is obvious by what you see in places like India. He spent over 12 billion on that through operation warp speed. Furthermore he put constant pressure on the FDA to get emergency use approval for at least one of those vaccines by the end of the year. With his efforts, he had two by the end of the year with J&J getting approval several weeks later.

That's kind of a stupid argument. I've pointed out all the things Trump did in failing to deal with TRUMP PLAGUE, TRUMP RIOTS and TRUMP RECESSION. How is a private company being too cheap to buy good cyber-security Biden's fault.

How are California wildfires and a Chinese manufactured virus Trump's fault? Again, is DumBama responsible for the 200,000 Americans that died from the flu during his two terms? And if not, why not?

You can't answer any of these questions unless you demonstrate what an extreme lair and hypocrite you are, even though we already know that.

Actually, how do you know that they weren't doctors or scientists?

As for Babbit, she was part of an angry mob attacking the government with an attempt to stop a valid election. 140 officers were injured and one died. I admire the restraint of the Capitol Police. Had that been a mob of angry black people, they'd have been stacking the bodies like cordwood.

Floyd didn't deserve to be murdered. He wasn't a threat to anyone.

Babbitt was a threat. She was part of an angry mob storming the Capitol chanting "Hang Pence", busting through the Capitol doors.

Yeah, an unarmed white woman is a serious threat to a platoon of armed men. No officer died because of the invasion. The officer died from a double stroke that was totally unrelated. Yes, officers were hurt because Piglosi ignored the plea from the Capital police chief of getting more help because of the information the FBI gave them 36 hours before the event took place. Why would she do that? Because she was hoping that such as situation would happen for political reasons.

Yeah, good luck with that. "There was a $20 on the floor of the car, and it might have been a fake, even though no one has tested them apparently, and that made it perfectly okay that we stood around like stuffed poodles while Chauvin murdered this poor man.

There is no "might have been" about it. If that money was genuine, it would have been on every MSM outlet for weeks. The clerk knew it was fake, the police knew it was fake, and the media knew it was fake.

Nobody throws out the US military. Trump sent them in, they defeated ISIS, and Trump withdrew all the troops.
Wow- you are delusional. Trump didn't defeat Isis, the Iranians did. The the Iranians told the Iraqis that we needed to go. I'm not sure how you guys can look at handing Iraq and Syria over to the Iranians is a good thing.

Well, the same people who vote for a guy who has run dozens of businesses into the ground and calls him a business genius.

His policies involved threatening Mexico with withholding foreign aid unless they stopped migrants from entering their country to get to ours. It involved replacing worthless barriers with much better ones, and new barriers where none existed. It involved a new policy that if you want to apply for asylum, you must do so in your own country at a US Embassy. It involved changing policy where if you do make it to our border, and were offered asylum along the way and refused it, you are automatically disqualified from applying for asylum here. It involved the halt to catch and release. It involved stopping pregnant women from getting a VISA to help control anchor babies.
Uh, yeah, really, it did none of those things.

You see, dirty little secret. Most undocumented immigrants don't sneak across the border. They get here on valid visas and overstay their welcome.

After his policies were put in place, it reduced border crossings by over 80% from January 2020 to May 2020. He would have done it much sooner but he had to fight the Communists in the House and their Communist judges which takes a lot of time.

Uh, guy, the number of border crossings drops every summer, because it's too hot to be wandering around the desert.

There was also this little thing called "Covid" in the Spring of 2020.. probably a major reason why people didn't cross the border. No jobs to be had and lots of sick people.

In fact, Border crossings increased in 2018 and 2019.

1621178641005.png

He promoted and allowed our energy to produce as much as possible. Why do you think gasoline is 30% higher since Bozo took over.

Because reduced demand reduced production, and they are only getting back up to speed now.

And much of that was added under the Communists who brought us to the point of a government shutdown if Trump didn't sign for their hundreds of billions of dollars in pork.

Uh, no, guy. What brought us up was Trump cut taxes for rich people. Here, check this out. Obama brought us from 1.5 Trillion annual deficits to a deficit of 500 Billion... and Trump shot them right back up to Trillion dollar deficits before we got the 3 Trillion dollar covid deficit.

1621178779511.png

Bullshit. That's the same worthless excuse you on the left had when the unemployment rate was going down so slowly under Ears. Yet all of a sudden, when Trump's polices went into play, labor participation rates increased.
Except they really didn't.

1621178973479.png

President Trump signed contracts with 8 different potential vaccine companies. The contracts mandated that the US gets the first 100 million doses, with a rider of an additional 500 million additional doses on demand in the summer of 2020. This was to make sure Americans are taken care of first. This is obvious by what you see in places like India. He spent over 12 billion on that through operation warp speed. Furthermore he put constant pressure on the FDA to get emergency use approval for at least one of those vaccines by the end of the year. With his efforts, he had two by the end of the year with J&J getting approval several weeks later.

Um, yeah, he signed a contract for 100MM doses, which isn't enough. He had a very poor distribution system resulting in less than 10 million people getting their shots by december.

How are California wildfires and a Chinese manufactured virus Trump's fault?

Well, the fact he slashed funding to the forest service didn't help. (not that this had much of an effect on an already wrecked economy.) His bungled virus response did have an effect, as did his unncessary trade war with China.

Again, is DumBama responsible for the 200,000 Americans that died from the flu during his two terms? And if not, why not?

Because it was nowhere near 200K, and we have vaccinations for the flu.
Yeah, an unarmed white woman is a serious threat to a platoon of armed men.
She is when she's part of a mob of 1000 other maniacs.

No officer died because of the invasion. The officer died from a double stroke that was totally unrelated.

Yes, he had a heart attack right after a mob of angry people attacked him. Just like George Floyd had a heart attack right after being choked for nine minutes. And , no, no wait. Tamir Rice had a heart attack right before the bullet hit him...in the heart.

There is no "might have been" about it. If that money was genuine, it would have been on every MSM outlet for weeks. The clerk knew it was fake, the police knew it was fake, and the media knew it was fake.

Guy, you have it completely reversed. If the bills actually were fake, then you'd have seen the MN PD put them on the air as being tested by experts showing the misprint in the Treasury Secretary's signature.

Police don't and can't make an arrest without charging somebody for something. It was a bogus bill.

Yeah, right. The police never falsely arrest anyone. And unicorns fly above and fart rainbows.

Check your privilege...
Police do arrest people for crimes they are later cleared of, or found not guilty of. The police certainly had a justifiable reason to at the min to detain George here. That is not even something that the State argued.

Forum List

Back