Chauvin’s lawyer seeks new trial, hearing to impeach verdict

No matter how many trial this fool has, the film will be evidence used against him. The fact hegot a trial after being caught on tape committing a crimes shows that he was provided with every fairness.

You and your feral homies can round up a bunch of pregnant women and hold pistol whipping contests every weekend there in 'Floyd Square', practice some of that 'African American culture' stuff you're so proud of.
Fuck you. Floyd never held a gun to a pregnant woman and he wasn't holding one on a pregnant woman what the motherfucker killed him.

So you and your feral homies can go put on a blue uniform and commit 19 -20 violations for police misconduct, which did happen because Chauvin did them.
OMG--what a stupid article. Hint: When idiots try to argue that Floyd was some angel and that the right wing is just picking on him---holding a gun to woman's head as he robbed her, is not somehow nullified if she were or weren't pregnant. Claiming that there is no evidence that she was pregnant---does not make Floyd a wittle picked on angel. Floyd was a violent criminal and druggy-------and yet you and BLM makes him your guys heros. What a bunch of idiots with no moral compass or clue.

The bottom line here is this, Floyd was not holding a gun to anyones head when he got killed by Chauvin. Had he been doing that and Chauvin killed him, Chauvin would be a free man today and the proper disdain would have been directed to floyd. The courts determined there was no evidence nutjob amd when you talk about no moral compass you racist white bitch, look no further than your post and who your ass still wants to be president. By all accounts Floyd had changed his life for the good, so you don't get to make him what you imagine him to be just because one of yiour white racists buddies got filmed murdering him and will be spending the rest of his days tossing salad.

As a chronic liar, the bottom line is Chauvin didn't kill anybody, and we all know it, including you, and all you want is to scam a lot of money to line your pockets with.
We saw it on tape. So you can have all the psychotic episodes you want, but it changes nothing. This appeal shouldn't even have been a story.

He was also a father, a brother, he had people who cared about him, and he was trying to get his life together.
And he did a good job too. Toxicology reported he had three times the lethal dose of Fentanyl, mixed with meth, and trying to pass off another phony $20.00 bill for a pack of cigarettes.

If that isn't trying to get your life together, I don't know what is. :rolleyes:
No the toxicology reports say nothing of the sort. Just face it racist, that white scrub Chauvin committed murder and now he will face some of the people he helped incarcerate. Sounds like he's going to have lots and lots of fun.

LOL your dumbass violent thug overdosed on his own stash, and with a oxygen level of 98; nobody choked him, racist liar.
That didn't happen, no matter how many mental breakdowns you have about it.

No matter how many trial this fool has, the film will be evidence used against him. The fact hegot a trial after being caught on tape committing a crimes shows that he was provided with every fairness.

You and your feral homies can round up a bunch of pregnant women and hold pistol whipping contests every weekend there in 'Floyd Square', practice some of that 'African American culture' stuff you're so proud of.
Fuck you. Floyd never held a gun to a pregnant woman and he wasn't holding one on a pregnant woman what the motherfucker killed him.

So you and your feral homies can go put on a blue uniform and commit 19 -20 violations for police misconduct, which did happen because Chauvin did them.
OMG--what a stupid article. Hint: When idiots try to argue that Floyd was some angel and that the right wing is just picking on him---holding a gun to woman's head as he robbed her, is not somehow nullified if she were or weren't pregnant. Claiming that there is no evidence that she was pregnant---does not make Floyd a wittle picked on angel. Floyd was a violent criminal and druggy-------and yet you and BLM makes him your guys heros. What a bunch of idiots with no moral compass or clue.

The bottom line here is this, Floyd was not holding a gun to anyones head when he got killed by Chauvin. Had he been doing that and Chauvin killed him, Chauvin would be a free man today and the proper disdain would have been directed to floyd. The courts determined there was no evidence nutjob amd when you talk about no moral compass you racist white bitch, look no further than your post and who your ass still wants to be president. By all accounts Floyd had changed his life for the good, so you don't get to make him what you imagine him to be just because one of yiour white racists buddies got filmed murdering him and will be spending the rest of his days tossing salad.

As a chronic liar, the bottom line is Chauvin didn't kill anybody, and we all know it, including you, and all you want is to scam a lot of money to line your pockets with.
We saw it on tape. So you can have all the psychotic episodes you want, but it changes nothing. This appeal shouldn't even have been a story.

Says the psycho racist. We saw Floyd babbling right along, until his stroke, and we saw clearly he wasn't choked to death, no matter how much bullshit you spread around, and we know his blood oxygen level and amount of dope he took. You're just another low life who likes to encourage violence while you sit around and demand lots of cash and bennies for yourself, like the other scuzz con artists.

You are either so partisan or just plain dumb. The sentence said police brutality that took place in Minneapolis, not protests or riots that took place in Minneapolis. It's simple English that even a foreigner could understand.

Really, it seems pretty clear to me that they asked if he took part in any protests in Minneapolis, not any protest anywhere.

So why would they ask such a question, to see what their activity was in the city of Minneapolis? What would that have to do with being a juror? That would be stupid. They asked the question to see if the individual had a predetermined bias against the officer by their participation in anti-Chauvin protests and riots. Because if they were so inclined to participate in them, there is nothing in the world that would convince them Chauvin was not guilty.

So participating in a march remembering Dr. King would make him inclined to not vote to acquit the guy who was caught red handed on tape murdering someone? It wasn't an anti-Chauvin protest, it was a pro-Dr. King march.

Other questions, they asked him if he supported BLM, and he said he did. If they were going to challenge his bias, that would have been the place to do so.

And he did a good job too. Toxicology reported he had three times the lethal dose of Fentanyl, mixed with meth, and trying to pass off another phony $20.00 bill for a pack of cigarettes.

If that isn't trying to get your life together, I don't know what is.

Except that it wasn't a lethal dose, and no one has proved he knew it was a phony $20.00. Again, when rich white drug addicts get jail, you can get back to me about that.

Really, it seems pretty clear to me that they asked if he took part in any protests in Minneapolis, not any protest anywhere.

That's because you're a liberal. Liberals minds don't work like normal people. The liberal mind converts things to meet their desire--not what's right in front of them.

If a liberal was brainwashed to believe the grass he is standing on is purple, there is nothing in the world you can do to convince him or her that the grass is green. You can show them pictures, play videos on your laptop, and the liberals mind sees purple because that's how the liberal mind works.

It's kind of like when you see those hypnotists on stage and ask for a volunteer. He gets them to squawk like a chicken and they don't even realize it.

Again, this is third grade English we're talking about here.
So participating in a march remembering Dr. King would make him inclined to not vote to acquit the guy who was caught red handed on tape murdering someone? It wasn't an anti-Chauvin protest, it was a pro-Dr. King march.

Other questions, they asked him if he supported BLM, and he said he did. If they were going to challenge his bias, that would have been the place to do so.

So how many other MLK marches did he attend where he wore a tee shirt that said don't kneel on our necks; the theme of the protest. It was not an MLK march, it was a pro Floyd march that they held on this MLK event.

Except that it wasn't a lethal dose, and no one has proved he knew it was a phony $20.00. Again, when rich white drug addicts get jail, you can get back to me about that.

He knew it was a fake $20.00 bill because the clerk told him and he got argumentative about it. The guy even had a tab at that store that he could have easily put those cigarettes on. Yes, it was three times the lethal dose, and it was testified to in court.

Bottom line is you lied. He was in no way or form "trying" to get his life back together. He's been arrested repeatedly, in and out of jail, a long history of drug problems since the 90's.

Last edited:
No the toxicology reports say nothing of the sort. Just face it racist, that white scrub Chauvin committed murder and now he will face some of the people he helped incarcerate. Sounds like he's going to have lots and lots of fun.
Yes, that's what the toxicology report said. He had three times the lethal dose of Fentanyl mixed in with meth, an enlarged heart, blocked arteries, high blood pressure, smoked cigarettes. The guy was near death when he walked into that store.

That's because you're a liberal. Liberals minds don't work like normal people. The liberal mind converts things to meet their desire--not what's right in front of them.

If a liberal was brainwashed to believe the grass he is standing on is purple, there is nothing in the world you can do to convince him or her that the grass is green. You can show them pictures, play videos on your laptop, and the liberals mind sees purple because that's how the liberal mind works.

It's kind of like when you see those hypnotists on stage and ask for a volunteer. He gets them to squawk like a chicken and they don't even realize it.

Okay, buddy. They asked him if he participated in protests in Minneopolis about Police Brutality.

They didn't ask him if he went to a march commemorating Dr. King.

So you got Chauvin on tape killing Floyd, and you keep trying to insist that he died from something, ANYTHING else. I doubt your brain works like normal people. It works like the mind of a racist. No matter how brutal a murder of a black man is, you will always find a reason to excuse it.

He knew it was a fake $20.00 bill because the clerk told him and he got argumentative about it. The guy even had a tab at that store that he could have easily put those cigarettes on. Yes, it was three times the lethal dose, and it was testified to in court.

1) Is a clerk an expert on counterfeit bills? Did the clerk tell him before he showed up? The problem is, if the Clerk knew it was counterfeit, why did he take it anyway?
2) People have died with a third that amount in their system. People have LIVED with more than that in their system. It's not the same thing as "three times a lethal dose." Different people have different tolerance levels.

The one thing he couldn't tolerate? Some racist asshole with a knee to his neck for nine minutes.

It may pay to be calm if you know you’ll be passing counterfeit. No Homo sapiens can argue otherwise: both the fentanyl and the COVID-19 virus were acting in synergy to increase George Floyd’s hypoxia-inducible factor pathway at the time of death. No doubt about it. Did both trigger a heart attack?

Okay, buddy. They asked him if he participated in protests in Minneopolis about Police Brutality.

They didn't ask him if he went to a march commemorating Dr. King.

So you got Chauvin on tape killing Floyd, and you keep trying to insist that he died from something, ANYTHING else. I doubt your brain works like normal people. It works like the mind of a racist. No matter how brutal a murder of a black man is, you will always find a reason to excuse it.

See!!!! See what I mean???? The question asked if he participated in protests for the police brutality in Minneapolis, and do you see what your mind did with the sentence? That's what I'm talking about, so thank you for showing how right I am.

Like I said, I used to watch COPS shows all the time and seen them do what Chauvan did repeatedly. So I'm convinced he didn't die from having his stupid head held down to the ground. Again, lethal doses of illegal drugs, high blood pressure, enlarged heart, clogged arteries. It's amazing he lived that long in life.

1) Is a clerk an expert on counterfeit bills? Did the clerk tell him before he showed up? The problem is, if the Clerk knew it was counterfeit, why did he take it anyway?
2) People have died with a third that amount in their system. People have LIVED with more than that in their system. It's not the same thing as "three times a lethal dose." Different people have different tolerance levels.

The one thing he couldn't tolerate? Some racist asshole with a knee to his neck for nine minutes.

So what was racist about the event? And don't say the cop was white and Floyd was black because that doesn't make it race related.

Here's what you do Joe: Next time you go to a store, hand the clerk a $20.00 bill. Watch what they do with it. They take a highlighter and draw a small line on the bill. That highlighter will change color if the bill is counterfeit. That's how a low waged clerk knows it's a phony bill.

It may pay to be calm if you know you’ll be passing counterfeit. No Homo sapiens can argue otherwise: both the fentanyl and the COVID-19 virus were acting in synergy to increase George Floyd’s hypoxia-inducible factor pathway at the time of death. No doubt about it. Did both trigger a heart attack?

Covid kills you off more slowly. You get ill, then very ill, hospitalized, and then die if they can't do anything for you. Nobody with Covid runs around and suddenly drops dead. But as I pointed out, he had a host of medical conditions he wasn't taking care of or cared to take care of. He was a dead man walking if he never interacted with a police officer for the rest of his life.

See!!!! See what I mean???? The question asked if he participated in protests for the police brutality in Minneapolis, and do you see what your mind did with the sentence? That's what I'm talking about, so thank you for showing how right I am.

No, it asked about demonstrations in Minneapolis. There were other questions that covered his support for BLM, to which he answered honestly he did.

Like I said, I used to watch COPS shows all the time and seen them do what Chauvan did repeatedly. So I'm convinced he didn't die from having his stupid head held down to the ground. Again, lethal doses of illegal drugs, high blood pressure, enlarged heart, clogged arteries. It's amazing he lived that long in life.

Uh, yeah, buddy, COPS is edited to take out any stuff that makes the police look bad and they know they are being filmed and I promise you, when a PD selects officers to send out with a camera crew, they aren't picking the bad apples like Chauvin.

So what was racist about the event? And don't say the cop was white and Floyd was black because that doesn't make it race related.

Uh, he was a white cop with a long history of abusing people of color. That's what makes HIM a racist.

Here's what you do Joe: Next time you go to a store, hand the clerk a $20.00 bill. Watch what they do with it. They take a highlighter and draw a small line on the bill. That highlighter will change color if the bill is counterfeit. That's how a low waged clerk knows it's a phony bill.

Guy, since I don't like in a slum like you do, it's really not an issue. I've never had that happen even when I've paid with a $50 or a C-note.

#230: Not so fast. You are trying to split the scenario to favor your choice: the virus. We recall Chinese media showing people dropping on the street. Was that play-acting? Fentanyl can act very swiftly, and just when is the moment the body decides it’s going to have a heart attack?

No, it asked about demonstrations in Minneapolis. There were other questions that covered his support for BLM, to which he answered honestly he did.

One more time: Have you ever demonstrated in protests for police brutality in Minneapolis. Where do you see have you ever demonstrated in Minneapolis?
Uh, yeah, buddy, COPS is edited to take out any stuff that makes the police look bad and they know they are being filmed and I promise you, when a PD selects officers to send out with a camera crew, they aren't picking the bad apples like Chauvin.

And with the camera crew, I seen them kneel on the heads and necks of suspects. Do you have a point here?
Uh, he was a white cop with a long history of abusing people of color. That's what makes HIM a racist.

Long history of abusing people of color??? :link:

Guy, since I don't like in a slum like you do, it's really not an issue. I've never had that happen even when I've paid with a $50 or a C-note.

Then all that shows is the people where you live are stupid. With technology today, making phony money is easy even for an amateur. That's why they have the highlighters or hold it up to the light to see if it has a watermark.

He was also a father, a brother, he had people who cared about him, and he was trying to get his life together.

If that isn't trying to get your life together, I don't know what is. :rolleyes:

Actually they did say 3x the lethal dose. They even a picture of what a Letha dose of fenatyl is next to a penny.

They also found meth and marijuana in his system. And heart disease, and sars2. And a blocked artery.

And cops don't go to general population in prison. They go in with others that can't be in gen pop. So no you're idea of him getting beaten by a bunch of dopehead criminals like he locks up won't happen.

And no he didn't commit murder. He committed manslaughter which is not the same thing at all. Murder would be that he sat there knowingly and willingly tried to purposefully kill him intentionally..........infront of a crowd while being video taped......yeah that really is what he was doing.

#230: Not so fast. You are trying to split the scenario to favor your choice: the virus. We recall Chinese media showing people dropping on the street. Was that play-acting? Fentanyl can act very swiftly, and just when is the moment the body decides it’s going to have a heart attack?

I've never seen Chinese people dropping in the middle of the street from Covid. Like I said, it's a lengthy process. My cousins husband almost died from it about seven months ago. He's a nurse. Even today he's still on oxygen.

One more time: Have you ever demonstrated in protests for police brutality in Minneapolis. Where do you see have you ever demonstrated in Minneapolis?
Where it actually says "in Minneapolis".

And with the camera crew, I seen them kneel on the heads and necks of suspects. Do you have a point here?

That if cops pull that kind of shit with a hand-picked officers AND a camera crew in tow, what kind of shit do they try to pull when they don't think a camera is around?

The ONLY reason why we know about Geo. Floyd is because that teenager girl filmed it.

Long history of abusing people of color???

Yup, that the jury never got to hear about.

Then all that shows is the people where you live are stupid. With technology today, making phony money is easy even for an amateur. That's why they have the highlighters or hold it up to the light to see if it has a watermark.

Naw, guy, I live somewhere were we all have jobs and don't live in a slum. That's why they usually don't have to check because no one would consider $20.00 worth counterfeiting.

One cannot separate the virus from the fentanyl in Floyd. They were undoubtedly acting in synergy and this fact was not brought up in court. There is in sufficient knowledge about this virus to jump to conclusions about it occurring in a non-natural host such as Homo sapiens, especially a drugged, poor-health H. Sapiens. It’s worth it to bring it up in court, because the original maker of fentanyl is also the maker of Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Chauvin did not know about either the virus or the drug, correct? Did Floyd lie about drugs, or not? Would Chauvin have applied the knee had he known that Floyd was on fentanyl and infected with COVID-19? Duh

Where it actually says "in Minneapolis".

Liberal mentality again. Does police actions mean protests? Again, this is third grade English we're talking about here.

That if cops pull that kind of shit with a hand-picked officers AND a camera crew in tow, what kind of shit do they try to pull when they don't think a camera is around?

The ONLY reason why we know about Geo. Floyd is because that teenager girl filmed it.

Right, and Chauvin had no idea he had a body cam, his fellow officers had body cams, and onlookers had video cameras in their smart phones; just no idea at all. :rolleyes:
Yup, that the jury never got to hear about.

Ten minutes of my life I'll never get back. Nowhere in your link does it say anything about race. No more reading your articles that you don't even read yourself.

Naw, guy, I live somewhere were we all have jobs and don't live in a slum. That's why they usually don't have to check because no one would consider $20.00 worth counterfeiting.

Do you think I only shop in my neighborhood? That isn't possible because the blacks closed down most of the stores here when they moved in. In fact I have to go to Sam's and Walmart today, and that's on the other side of town. Since I always use cash, guess what the cashier will do when I hand her the money?

Liberal mentality again. Does police actions mean protests? Again, this is third grade English we're talking about here.

Okay...Seemed pretty clear, they were asking about demonstrations in MN, not DC.

Right, and Chauvin had no idea he had a body cam, his fellow officers had body cams, and onlookers had video cameras in their smart phones; just no idea at all.

Well, he got away with all those other incidents, so, um, yeah, he seems pretty oblivious.

Ten minutes of my life I'll never get back. Nowhere in your link does it say anything about race. No more reading your articles that you don't even read yourself.
Guy, the problem is, Chauvin could have run down the street in a Klan Hood screaming the N-word at the top of his lungs, shooting black children playing with yo-yos, and you'd still claim it wasn't racist.

Do you think I only shop in my neighborhood? That isn't possible because the blacks closed down most of the stores here when they moved in. In fact I have to go to Sam's and Walmart today, and that's on the other side of town. Since I always use cash, guess what the cashier will do when I hand her the money?

Has it occured to you that it's maybe just you.

I paid for dinner with a $20.00 Nobody marked it with a marker.

I mostly get paid in $20.00s for my resume business. I never see yellow marker stains on them.

Okay...Seemed pretty clear, they were asking about demonstrations in MN, not DC.

Oh, something is clear alright, and I explained it earlier.

Guy, the problem is, Chauvin could have run down the street in a Klan Hood screaming the N-word at the top of his lungs, shooting black children playing with yo-yos, and you'd still claim it wasn't racist.

No, because then you'd actually have evidence of racism. You don't have that now or in most things you describe as racist.

Has it occured to you that it's maybe just you.

I paid for dinner with a $20.00 Nobody marked it with a marker.

I mostly get paid in $20.00s for my resume business. I never see yellow marker stains on them.
Like I said, there are two ways to check: the highlighter or look for the watermark. Either way, it's clear the clerk at the store Floyd was at did one of those things.

New Topics

Forum List

Back