Chauvin’s lawyer seeks new trial, hearing to impeach verdict

wasn't he wearing a Floyd shirt though? "I can't breathe" I believe.

Sort of runs a little counter to his claim
He was not asked if he ever wore a Floyd shirt.

He was asked if he attended a BLM or Floyd rally. He had not, He did not lie

That's it. You lose.

That's it. You lose.
He attended the "Get Off Our Necks" protest in Washington, wearing that shirt...that was organized by Rev Big AL, and annoucned at George's funeral.

"Dubbed “Get Your Knee Off Our Necks,” the 2020 March on Washington is expected to draw 50,000 protesters from around the country. It was announced by Rev. Al Sharpton during the June funeral of George Floyd, a Black man who died after a white officer kneeled on his neck for longer than eight minutes."

Sorry...just too many things seem to line up against this Run Away Juror.

That's it. You lose.
He attended the "Get Off Our Necks" protest in Washington, wearing that shirt...that was organized by Rev Big AL, and annoucned at George's funeral.
Again. It was an MLK event. He did not lie. If he did not lie you have no point.

That's it. You lose.
Again. It was an MLK event. He did not lie. If he did not lie you have no point.
Stop lying...who in the world celebrates the 58th anny of something?

"Dubbed “Get Your Knee Off Our Necks,” the 2020 March on Washington is expected to draw 50,000 protesters from around the country. It was announced by Rev. Al Sharpton during the June funeral of George Floyd, a Black man who died after a white officer kneeled on his neck for longer than eight minutes." 57 years after the March on Washington, people are returning the same spot to protest police violence

Unless he lied during jury selection none of that (if true) matters

The Defense CHOSE this juror and had adequate time to question him.

He did lie. From what I understand all jurors had to fill out a form. On the form it was asked if they were a Floyd activist, and he answered "no" to that question. I'm sure most of the jurors lied about having their minds made up already.
Post a link to your claims

~~~~~~
That's a generic link. What's your lame point?
~~~~~~
It shows that even the generic link blows your premise out of the water. Brandon Mitchell perjured himself filling out the questionnaire thus tainting the jury. Even the cursory investigation has shown that Mitchell was biased form the start. Surely, the jury pool was tainted and a deeper investigation may find more jurors that lied to be on the jury.
Hey dumbass...the generic link shows nothing and the other link showed your claim to be bogus.

The juror didn't lie.

~~~~~~
See:

Please note the last sentence on the questionnaire in bold...
I hereby swear (or affirm) under penalty of perjury that all of the information that I have provided in this questionnaire is true and complete to the best of my knowledge.

**********​
**********​
**********​

Last edited:

He did lie. From what I understand all jurors had to fill out a form. On the form it was asked if they were a Floyd activist, and he answered "no" to that question. I'm sure most of the jurors lied about having their minds made up already.

~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It shows that even the generic link blows your premise out of the water. Brandon Mitchell perjured himself filling out the questionnaire thus tainting the jury. Even the cursory investigation has shown that Mitchell was biased form the start. Surely, the jury pool was tainted and a deeper investigation may find more jurors that lied to be on the jury.
Hey dumbass...the generic link shows nothing and the other link showed your claim to be bogus.

The juror didn't lie.

~~~~~~
See:

I hereby swaer (or affirm) under penalty of perjury that all of the information that I have provided in this questionnaire is true and complete to the best of my knowledge.

**********​
**********​
**********​
"Did you attend a Floyd Rally?"
"Did you attend a BLM rally?"

No to both

True answers.

tell it to the judge
I believe that is what the laywers are doing.

With that said...he clearly lied then, and is lying now.

"Dubbed “Get Your Knee Off Our Necks,” the 2020 March on Washington is expected to draw 50,000 protesters from around the country. It was announced by Rev. Al Sharpton during the June funeral of George Floyd, a Black man who died after a white officer kneeled on his neck for longer than eight minutes."

So you want us to believe, he just so happened to travel all the way to DC, for a 57th anny of MLK speech...on the same day that Big Al, had annouced at George's Funeral, he was having a "Get Your Knees Off our Neck" protest...and he just happened to have a shirt on with that saying on it?

Sorry...that just doesn't add up.

tell it to the judge

So you want us to believe, he just so happened to travel all the way to DC, for a 57th anny of MLK speech...on the same day that Big Al, had annouced at George's Funeral, he was having a "Get Your Knees Off our Neck" protest...and he just happened to have a shirt on with that saying on it?

I understand that you are convinced of a lie (that doesn't exist). But then you think Chauvin is innocent.

Proving that to be a lie is impossible

~~~~~~
~~~~~~

The juror didn't lie.

~~~~~~
See:

I hereby swaer (or affirm) under penalty of perjury that all of the information that I have provided in this questionnaire is true and complete to the best of my knowledge.

**********​
**********​
**********​
"Did you attend a Floyd Rally?"
"Did you attend a BLM rally?"

No to both

True answers.
Stop pushing the lies...I can understand you might have bought them...but after being presented with clear evidence the protest he attended was called the "Get Your Knee Off Our Necks" Protest and announced by Big AL at George's funeral how can you keep pushing it?

"The Rev. Al Sharpton and Martin Luther King III headline a march dubbed "Get Your Knee Off Our Necks" in Washington, D.C., on the anniversary of the 1963 March on Washington."

FLORIDO: Well, you know, organizers called this march the Commitment March: Get Your Knee Off Our Necks, in reference to George Floyd's death under the knee of a Minneapolis police officer. The march aimed to draw on the legacy of that 1963 march on Washington, but this time with much of the focus on police killings of Black Americans.

tell it to the judge

I understand that you are convinced of a lie (that doesn't exist). But then you think Chauvin is innocent.

Proving that to be a lie is impossible
See here you go proving your prejudice. I do not believe he is innocent.

Secondly, I have proven, rather easily that he is lying...I don't know what he said during voir dire, but I know he is lying now....

FLORIDO: Well, you know, organizers called this march the Commitment March: Get Your Knee Off Our Necks, in reference to George Floyd's death under the knee of a Minneapolis police officer. The march aimed to draw on the legacy of that 1963 march on Washington, but this time with much of the focus on police killings of Black Americans.

---- This protest...other then being on the 57th Anny of MLK speech, had nothing to do with his speech. You have been confronted with these clear, obvious fact....but you continue to deny them....likely because of your prejudice, which you clearly highlighted with your comment about what I believe in regards to the case against the police officer.

after being presented with clear evidence the protest he attended was called the "Get Your Knee Off Our Necks"

Oh well...
So which did he attend? Was it just by happen stance that he also happened to be wearing a shirt with the name of the George F protest on it?

Why to many questions

Quoted for truth. He was found 'guilty' before they even picked a jury; the charges were entirely phony.

He was found guilty because he was caught on tape doing exactly what he was accused of.
LOL the video proves him entirely innocent, as does the autopsy, which shows his blood oxygen levels at 98, and therefore wasn't 'choked to death', not that commie racist deviants actually care about the facts, they just like seeing white cops getting railroaded.

Good luck to him.

He's been made a sacrificial lamb. Don't care what anyone says.

It's not even an issue of right-wing vs left-wing or Democrat vs Republican - the future of American justice hinges on it.

I keep saying that I watched the closing of the trial and the judge/prosecutions to the jury, I've never seen anything so corrupt in my life in regards to what they could and could not take into account. They were basically told to discount everything and return a guilty verdict and that's before getting started on the external factors like senators and your own president, Biden, saying he hope's he's found guilty.

The USA at the moment is a banana republic.

Quoted for truth. He was found 'guilty' before they even picked a jury; the charges were entirely phony.
Right, because a white man can kill a black man if he is wearing a police uniform.

You trying to pretend you're making a point here, racist thug buddy? You into pistol whipping your Ho's too?

Forum List

Back