Chauvin Will Be Convicted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen enough trials for real. I don't trust the edited, "made for television" version.
This is childish. There's no such thing. Snap out of your partisan stupor.

Trial by media might be the norm in Europe and other regions but, being a good American, I abhor trial by media and refuse to participate in it.

I can't give an informed judgement without access to ALL the fact that the jury has heard. I guarantee you don't have access to that if you weren't in the courtroom.

Actually, that is all you were allowed to see. Presumably, the jury saw ALL the evidence, and will make a just decision.
If you were watching the trial, what evidence do you believe you didn't see?

I've seen enough trials for real. I don't trust the edited, "made for television" version.
This was an unedited televised in real time trial. We saw everything the jury saw except the faces and names of the minor witnesses.

The dude was fucking panicking, that’s not shit he was pulling. He was begging for his life and douchbag sat on him while he died and then kept sitting on him. WTF is wrong with you defending this guy. It’s straight up evil
Defense of evil equates to being evil. Par for the course to an extremely partisan and bigoted, racist Republican scumbag.

Trial by media might be the norm in Europe and other regions but, being a good American, I abhor trial by media and refuse to participate in it.

I can't give an informed judgement without access to ALL the fact that the jury has heard. I guarantee you don't have access to that if you weren't in the courtroom.
Otay! lol

Now that we see BLM Marxists buying extravagant houses with money donated to that terrorist group, isn't it logical that they will continue to riot no matter what verdict is reached? Rioting has become their business.

Now that we see BLM Marxists buying extravagant houses with money donated to that terrorist group, isn't it logical that they will continue to riot no matter what verdict is reached? Rioting has become their business.

I'm reminded of the way that killing Jews is the #1 source of income for the so-called "Palestinians".

It's like buying your screaming toddler a candy bar to get them to shut up at the store checkout line.

Regardless of the outcome of this trial, the victor will be the Leftist Mob and the loser will be the American People. How third world have we become where an angry imob led by a race baiter corrupting the process and threatening the community is the weighted factor?

Regardless of the outcome of this trial, the victor will be the Leftist Mob and the loser will be the American People. How third world have we become where an angry imob led by a race baiter corrupting the process and threatening the community is the weighted factor?
Who said it’s the weighted factor?

Who said it’s the weighted factor?

It is my opinion. The facts are that an angry mob and a race-bating congress woman threatening violence if an exact outcome of Murder - no less are part of the trial.

People buy property with advances and proceeds from media contracts all the time. She didn’t spend a dime of BLM donations on her personal property.

At this point....given that Dem Mad Max has made it clear that if he isn't convicted...they will terrorize the city, the jury will convict. They clearly feel threatened.

Listen to the closing argument at 6:00:00 ;
that's the case in a nutshell.

Closing arguments are opinion and nothing more. They often do not even reflect the evidence. Irrelevant and not part of the trial.

Spoken by someone with zero real world experience of trial - or someone incapable of grasping how trials work. Sure closings don’t matter - that’s why argument at trial was long ago abolished.
FYI, most defenses at trial hinge utterly on the defense attorney’s ability to spin the evidence and appeal to emotion in closing. You think you’re being cute, but Chauvin’s best hope at acquittal or a hung jury/mistrial was Nelson’s closing.

You don't know what you are talking about. Closing arguments don't even have to be true and many times are not. They are the lawyer's last pitch at the jury. The trial ends when both sides rest their cases which is BEFORE closing arguments. Keep running your mouth, your ignorance shows more every time you do.

People buy property with advances and proceeds from media contracts all the time. She didn’t spend a dime of BLM donations on her personal property.
And you know this how? Pure speculation.

Closing arguments are opinion and nothing more. They often do not even reflect the evidence. Irrelevant and not part of the trial.

Spoken by someone with zero real world experience of trial - or someone incapable of grasping how trials work. Sure closings don’t matter - that’s why argument at trial was long ago abolished.
FYI, most defenses at trial hinge utterly on the defense attorney’s ability to spin the evidence and appeal to emotion in closing. You think you’re being cute, but Chauvin’s best hope at acquittal or a hung jury/mistrial was Nelson’s closing.

You don't know what you are talking about. Closing arguments don't even have to be true and many times are not. They are the lawyer's last pitch at the jury. The trial ends when both sides rest their cases which is BEFORE closing arguments. Keep running your mouth, your ignorance shows more every time you do.

Closing arguments have to be based on facts that are in evidence.

The evidence is closed, when cases are rested, but the closing arguments can certainly impact the jury

All it takes is one jurist to vote differently from the other 11 to get a hung jury and a mistrial. Which is where I think this trial is heading, Chauvin probably won't be acquitted but not found guilty either. It's possible the jury might find him guilty of the lowest charge; I think some on that jury are intimidated by the mobs outside, they've gotta know that their names and addresses will eventually be leaked.

I'm betting money. Second degree murder, third degree or manslaughter, most likely one of the latter two. But Chauvin is not innocent. Nine minutes on the man's neck? Come on man.

How to watch Derek Chauvin trial, closing arguments, verdict | Charlotte Observer
I am betting a hung jury. The evidence is over-whelmingly in support of his innocence and the media distorted to the narrative once again. However, the black jurors already made up there minds (blacks see no irony convicting an innocent man simply because of his race, so hypocritical) and a few white jurors will convict out of cowardness; however, there will be at least 3 brave white jurors that vote not guilty
There is no distortion there is a video. The cop sat on the handcuffed man for 10 minutes as he pled it for his life and then he died and the cop kept sitting on him. Murder. Simple
Floyd killed himself with drugs. Foaming at the mouth is not caused by physical constraint. Toxicology reports show lethal concentration of fentanyl. Floyd ate too much of it and died.
Doctors debunked that at the trial. Pay attention you sound like a right wing talking points puppet and it’s pathetic.
Has a doctor ever made an error.
Has a doctor ever lied.

Last edited:

Closing arguments have to be based on facts that are in evidence.

The evidence is closed, when cases are rested, but the closing arguments can certainly impact the jury

Granted that they can have an effect on a jury, but you can ask any lawyer in this country. Closing arguments don't even HAVE to be based on fact. The lawyer can tell you the sky is purple if he so desires. The trial is closed and he is just trying to influence opinion. All lawyers will try to nuance the facts of the trial--but nothing they say in closing HAS to be true.

All it takes is one jurist to vote differently from the other 11 to get a hung jury and a mistrial. Which is where I think this trial is heading, Chauvin probably won't be acquitted but not found guilty either. It's possible the jury might find him guilty of the lowest charge; I think some on that jury are intimidated by the mobs outside, they've gotta know that their names and addresses will eventually be leaked.
i believe he’ll be convicted of manslaughter...the dnc brown shirts will riot and attempt an insurrection...the case will be overturned on appeal due to the Dems threats of violence and call insurrection. Then we will see if Minn wants to retry the guy...maybe a plea for time served on manslaughter will be given

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back